top 20 players

DeletedUser

Sigh...yawn...who are these people in top 20. I see no-one of interest. As of yet the top 2 nobled small 2nd villas. Is that because of lack of troops or lack of other areas perhaps?

DeletedUser

i thought the same, then i looked at there areas and they both nobled pretty much the biggest village in the surrounding 40 by 40....

DeletedUser

Sigh...yawn...who are these people in top 20. I see no-one of interest. As of yet the top 2 nobled small 2nd villas. Is that because of lack of troops or lack of other areas perhaps?

Or just to get a silly award?

DeletedUser74702

I recognize AxltheCat from w16, was rank 1 for awhile. Looking forward to seeing how he does on this world.

DeletedUser96310

your post caused me to wonder who you are so I clicked on your public profile and thats when I nearly fell out of my chair laughing. OMG, best laugh in a long, long.. long... time. Thank You!

[SPOIL]
shecankickyours pnp stats
Total Posts
Total Posts: 13
Posts Per Day: 2.70
Find all posts by wUlRuSiNmYbEdSHEETS
Find all threads started by wUlRuSiNmYbEdSHEETS
[/SPOIL]

seriously, I'm still laughing... I mean come on.. at least add a siggy that gives some history or are you afraid to publicly post who you are? If so, then please keep those yawns to yourself. It really is an embarrassment on your image. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

your post caused me to wonder who you are so I clicked on your public profile and thats when I nearly fell out of my chair laughing. OMG, best laugh in a long, long.. long... time. Thank You!

[SPOIL]
Total Posts
[/SPOIL]

seriously, I'm still laughing... I mean come on.. at least add a siggy that gives some history or are you afraid to publicly post who you are? If so, then please keep those yawns to yourself. It really is an embarrassment on your image. :icon_twisted:

thats an alias as it seems, the question is who behind it :icon_razz:

DeletedUser96310

Really, does it matter. They all kick my arse :p

and Estoy.. your stalking me (or it is "staulking"):icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Just taking a look at the top 20...

May I ask why the top 2 players noble rushed?

DeletedUser96310

I'd say the awards and the fact that if you look around there really isn't any decent villages to noble so... why not rush the cad, rush lc, out farm everyone around and get a second village? Truthfully, their 2nd villa's will soon be larger then any competition around.

DeletedUser

I'd say the awards and the fact that if you look around there really isn't any decent villages to noble so... why not rush the cad, rush lc, out farm everyone around and get a second village? Truthfully, their 2nd villa's will soon be larger then any competition around.

Hmm, for me if there is no current decent villages around - I'd max out rax and stables to play for time whilst others grow around me. Keep the rax and stables 24/7 -> get your full nuke and by this time there is bound to be something worth nobling. But the fact the top 2 players noble rushed when they have no competition near them makes me really wonder. If I was to noble rush, it would only be because someone nearby is providing good competition and is maybe rushing themselves. Minew noble rushed and nobled a village right beside him. That village is virtually useless to him other than quick D at the moment. He can't exactly farm with that village if he is farming properly with his main one. So to me, I find it a silly move.

DeletedUser96310

maybe.. truth is, to each their own.. though I too (and my co's) are firm believers in farm space first ;)

*edit
oh... and as for your siggy (Pacman - Next No Hauls)

message me.. I'd like to speak with you about that :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

[SPOIL]
Total Posts
[/SPOIL]

wow, seriously, your post caused me to somehow wonder about your intelligence. While continuing to read your post I almost slipped out of my bed. Jesus, such a good laugh. OMG, OMG.
Was your little ego insulted that you didn't get that honorable mention regarding your "high accomplishments" on four people co.played account? Save yourself an embarrassment and stop posting crap? For your and my amusement I even bothered to make myself a forum account, feel important, will this save you from your appreciation hunger?

DeletedUser96310

lol, troll MUCH!!!

OH WAIT...
Your oBviously AnoTher LeEt pLayeR, plaYIng InCoGnItO... bUt thEN itS ratHER obvioUS thAt agAIn anOTher sUPer dupER 1337 plAYer Is tO ashAMed Of thEIr LEETNESS tO POst undER An IGN.

Go AwaY TroLL:icon_rolleyes::icon_biggrin:

EstoyLoco

wow, seriously, your post caused me to somehow wonder about your intelligence. While continuing to read your post I almost slipped out of my bed. Jesus, such a good laugh. OMG, OMG.
Was your little ego insulted that you didn't get that honorable mention regarding your "high accomplishments" on four people co.played account? Save yourself an embarrassment and stop posting crap? For your and my amusement I even bothered to make myself a forum account, feel important, will this save you from your appreciation hunger?

I might have missed your point but I surely don't see how Wave's post was related to his account's situation neither the quoted comment. Be careful, next time you could injure yourself if you slip!