13 Xeno.
14 Fatal Vanity
15 stefenso
16 bronzed
17 Pure Baron
18 aryuredi17
19 LongStrike
20 elgrun

Most of my opinions of the top 20 are meh since a lot seemed to have rushed acad and nobled small. Some look promising, Capsule, and lama are the 2 i know will stick around top 20 for a while, as for the rest we shall see.

DeletedUser

Yes we nobled a barb. But are you telling me that if a 3.5k barb bear you was there you would leave it simply because it was a barb? I doubt it :D

olympus

That lama account is just full of noobs, first they join a mass recruit tribe, then they noble barbs, what's next?!

DeletedUser

The list will change tomorrow, and then the day after that...Until there is a reasonable amount of stability, this is pointless, so no, its not 'about time' we got a thread like this going.
It seems people just like making these threads because they get excited that they are in the top 20, good work^^ :scout:

olympus

The list will change tomorrow, and then the day after that...Until there is a reasonable amount of stability, this is pointless, so no, its not 'about time' we got a thread like this going.
It seems people just like making these threads because they get excited that they are in the top 20, good work^^ :scout:

Tbh i think most of the top 10 are the ones that have been most stable throughout start up. Unless they lose all their troops, i think it will stay relatively the same.

DeletedUser57316

Or people make posts like this cuz they work hard to internal someone and they get nobled themselves and will never reach teh top 20 :(

Yeah im in the top, no I am not leaving the top 20

DeletedUser

Or people make posts like this cuz they work hard to internal someone and they get nobled themselves and will never reach teh top 20 :(

Right, so a perfectly good village should be left alone? Your logic is flawed. As to being noble, i do believe that has already been discussed, but the village is in our tribes possession so good work bringing that up^

DeletedUser57316

Right, so a perfectly good village should be left alone? Your logic is flawed. As to being noble, i do believe that has already been discussed, but the village is in our tribes possession so good work bringing that up^

-.- 2.4k is a perfect farm (y), as for that villa that was re-nobled, we will see how long its in your possession for ;)

DeletedUser

-.- 2.4k is a perfect farm (y), as for that villa that was re-nobled, we will see how long its in your possession for ;)

And yet you have a 2.8k village? So 400 points between two villages differentiates them from being a farm to being a noble target? Right.

olympus

A good noble target is a village that will provide you with an initial or eventual benefit or advantage e.g strategic positioning

A good village could be 1,000 points or 3,000 points, it depends if it's taken for the right reasons.

DeletedUser

1) You internalled, we worked for ours :/

2) Nice try, but we destroyed a level 19 wall, after looking at the points table thats 213 pts ;)

3) Cuz I wanted to go to 3, it has an acad, why not noble a villa over 3k with an acad.

http://en60.tribalwars.net/public_report/25aee314a35daee02e28f005d5ea8203

So because i didn't work for mine it makes it a bad target? Your wrong, it made it a good one, no loss for a new villages thats good not bad. Especially early on. Again your logic is flawed.

Good for you on destroying the wall and taking a village with an acad. Having an academy in a village is good, but i assume your going to be concentrating on building troops before you even consider minting coins. So while having a new village with an academy saves you build time for smithy it doesn't provide much else. The village could arguably have been better if its res, barracks and stable were higher. This would of provided you with quicker troop production and ultimately improving the village growth and troop levels quicker.

A good noble target is a village that will provide you with an initial or eventual benefit or advantage e.g strategic positioning

A good village could be 1,000 points or 3,000 points, it depends if it's taken for the right reasons.

I agree with you^ The village i internalled had good Barracks and stable as well as good res to give a helping hand. Unlike murph, 500+ points for an academy on top of points that would of been involved with the smithy doesn't constitute it for being a better village then the one i took.

DeletedUser

twigy, I would have thought you would have targetted the biggest threat in the area in order to prevent yourself from being nobled instead of nobling a village that was no threat at all and at your disposal when the right time came?

Edit for modzerz: On Topic. Captain Obvious sez the top 20 will change lots over the next week as trains roll out.

choo choo

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser57316

So because i didn't work for mine it makes it a bad target? Your wrong, it made it a good one, no loss for a new villages thats good not bad. Especially early on. Again your logic is flawed.

Good for you on destroying the wall and taking a village with an acad. Having an academy in a village is good, but i assume your going to be concentrating on building troops before you even consider minting coins. So while having a new village with an academy saves you build time for smithy it doesn't provide much else. The village could arguably have been better if its res, barracks and stable were higher. This would of provided you with quicker troop production and ultimately improving the village growth and troop levels quicker.

So I guess you just know my rax and stables level :p Just fyi we are pumping out troops nicely due to very good rax and stables level :) The wall was just to point out that the villa we nobled was bigger then you had said it was. I dont really think destroying a wall is anything special.

Higher res is meh, farming is where its at and this new villa has a nice area for farming, so yes the acad is very nice saves us a couple days of having to build up for it.

Also, when have I said that your first enoblement was bad? I said you internalled it, and that you didnt work for it, but never did i say it was bad, so stop saying my logic is flawed, when your not even reading what I am saying.

This thread was made for top 20 players, your not one of them or will you be one of them, so Im moving on.

olympus

So I guess you just know my rax and stables level :p Just fyi we are pumping out troops nicely due to very good rax and stables level :) The wall was just to point out that the villa we nobled was bigger then you had said it was. I dont really think destroying a wall is anything special.

Higher res is meh, farming is where its at and this new villa has a nice area for farming, so yes the acad is very nice saves us a couple days of having to build up for it.

Also, when have I said that your first enoblement was bad? I said you internalled it, and that you didnt work for it, but never did i say it was bad, so stop saying my logic is flawed, when your not even reading what I am saying.

This thread was made for top 20 players, your not one of them or will you be one of them, so Im moving on.

Looking at the village growth we can assume the barracks and stable are lowish, under 15 for sure.

Academy only takes 4-5 hours to build and tbh you wont be nobling from it in a long time. I never look at targets because of an academy, in fact i prefer taking villages without an academy as it gives and extra 500 points on other buildings.

DeletedUser57316

Looking at the village growth we can assume the barracks and stable are lowish, under 15 for sure.

Academy only takes 4-5 hours to build and tbh you wont be nobling from it in a long time. I never look at targets because of an academy, in fact i prefer taking villages without an academy as it gives and extra 500 points on other buildings.

Honestly I cant say what the rax and stable level are, I got kicked off acct before I could check.

I agree acad doesnt take long to build, but that is assuming that smithy is level 20, we both prefer different things, I would prefer not to have to build a couple smithy levels. Building rax and stable levels are much easier.

DeletedUser57316

Like I said though, top 20 players thread, im done talking about nobling options.

Yes Top 20 players will change, but it gives us new people to discuss everyday xD

DeletedUser

Bah who cares anyway.

You noble what's available and not too far from you.

Twiggy, i'd love to see your 2k point perfect village... Ofc all pointwhores make that as well :)

Besides, it's not like there is a great gap of time between 2 caps if you keep your nuke a live, so you just have to noble everything -_-

olympus

Should have done top 10, 20 is way too long to go through >_<

I may do a top 5 analysis if i want a distraction from my work :)

DeletedUser

twigy, I would have thought you would have targetted the biggest threat in the area in order to prevent yourself from being nobled instead of nobling a village that was no threat at all and at your disposal when the right time came?

In hindsight i should of, but i nobled that village with only 2 nobles (I was impatient, sue me). I lost a village, meh, its not the end of the world. I was also going to co someone else from the start, the question was whether it was going to be on my account or someone else's, i guess its not my account :icon_wink: In the end it all worked out, you took my village, then you lost it, got backtimed and now your smithy is level 14. :scout:

I dont know your rax and stable, never had, i was just making the point of what would of possibly been a better village instead of a lot of the points of the village being made up of smithy and acad.
Higher res is always a helping hand -Like i said.

As to to the whole enoblement thing, was just pointing out the validity of it, nothing more nothing less.
Also i do believe you pointed out that a 2.4k village is a farm? So you never said my first enoblement was bad, yet you think its only good for a farm:icon_confused: I was just proving that it wasn't. Make sense now?