Top 20 players

DeletedUser

Nobody going to do a top 20 player list? We all criticized my opinions but nobody bothers to make their own judgements shared. A tad disappointed.

DeletedUser

1 imbackagaintopwn Calm. 3.959.325 411 9633
Not really sure about him, must have skill but seems to just be eating around the rim, not showing anything amazing.
2 Thak Calm. 3.383.142 363 9320
Really offensive player, strong position and looks like he will do well
3 La Flama Blanca 7SF 3.216.183 328 9805
<3
4 Fifth Element choice Calm. 3.005.674 312 9634
Good solid growth, nice positioning and doing well against SLAP/PHNX on his own it seems, cant really fault him/them
5 jfsmith3 Calm. 2.835.344 293 9677
Dont know
6 arote Valour 2.801.165 290 9659
Barb nobler or just nobles their bashers
7 kraig109 Valour 2.732.939 293 9327
Seems to be fairly aggressive, moving over right next to SPAM are they preparing for something over that way?
8 lingken Valour 2.434.745 259 9401
Dont really know
9 Dwild SPAM 2.425.697 255 9513
Newly arrived after a merge with The green dragon, seems like a solid account, not much room for expansion except into 7SF
10 hungrywolf SPAM 2.411.561 258 9347
Been around for a while, seems like a solid enough account, running out of growth room though
11 Light It Up SmexC 2.391.644 245 9762
Dont really know
12 Tiger Lady Valour 2.387.927 229 10428
Aggressive player, dont really know much else
13 bronzed Calm. 2.306.849 250 9227
Seems to have stopped growing for the last few days, could possibly be a ban
14 A Lama Smex Joint Calm. 2.286.493 235 9730
Massive drop in points followed by a straight rebound, something suspicious with bronzed maybe?
15 sc0ter Valour 2.240.334 252 8890
Dont know anything about
16 AwildAbra Calm. 2.207.103 224 9853
Seems solid enough with a fair bit of room to expand in
17 Ventrilous Calm. 2.049.337 214 9576
Dont know
18 juanune SPAM 2.029.530 227 8941
Seems a bit surrounded by his tribe, might struggle to get out
19 SpecialBrew. Valour 1.993.036 199 10015
LOL
20 ampac 7SF 1.979.048 218 9078
Seems like a strong enough account, however after this merge has been boxed in a little

DeletedUser

Noob thats all you need to know :icon_biggrin:

I joke, Just jealous they beat me to looter by 300k Yesterday :icon_cry:

nah....i think u might be right. Total noob. Hate that guy.

DeletedUser

lmavor, all of your 'opinions' seem to judge on the need to continue an accounts growth unbroken geographically. I see no reason why a main cluster being surrounded should be a negative for some of the accounts up there, (my own, two in SPAM, specifically) when they can easily jump. This not being a church world there is really no negative in jumping and forming other clusters.

DeletedUser

Exactly, Mittani.
I, myself 'jumped' 180 hours to form a new cluster when finding myself getting landlocked.
Loving this lack of rule about nobling just 56 hours max, like world 48 did.
TT.

DeletedUser

lmavor, all of your 'opinions' seem to judge on the need to continue an accounts growth unbroken geographically. I see no reason why a main cluster being surrounded should be a negative for some of the accounts up there, (my own, two in SPAM, specifically) when they can easily jump. This not being a church world there is really no negative in jumping and forming other clusters.

Well in thats is just my opinion, if you want to whinge, go write your own analysis

DeletedUser

Well in thats is just my opinion, if you want to whinge, go write your own analysis

I'm not 'whinging' (?), I am pointing out a fundamental flaw in your analysis. To suggest that I am 'whinging' is like saying I'd 'whinge' over a 2nd Grader making a multiplication error, rather than merely correct them.

DeletedUser

I'm not 'whinging' (?), I am pointing out a fundamental flaw in your analysis. To suggest that I am 'whinging' is like saying I'd 'whinge' over a 2nd Grader making a multiplication error, rather than merely correct them.

It wasnt an analysis, it was simply me saying what i though aout them :)

DeletedUser

It wasnt an analysis, it was simply me saying what i though aout them :)

Your first post insinuated that by my 'whinging' I was mesmirching your analysis and thus should go write my own. You can't tell me to write my own without having one of your own.

By all means continue to try to attempt to argue semantics, it's fairly amusing.

DeletedUser

Your first post insinuated that by my 'whinging' I was mesmirching your analysis and thus should go write my own. You can't tell me to write my own without having one of your own.

By all means continue to try to attempt to argue semantics, it's fairly amusing.

Glad to amuse you mate :)

And I can tell you to write your own without having one. For example i could say go drive your own car, if i didnt own a car.

DeletedUser

And I can tell you to write your own without having one. For example i could say go drive your own car, if i didnt own a car.

No really you can't. The inflection of 'own' suggest that you yourself have one. The correct sentence (assuming you have no car) would be 'go drive your car'.

DeletedUser

Can anyone explain how the bickering has anything to do with the top 20 players?
Try to stay on topic folks.

DeletedUser

Ontopic:
Going to try to be as unbias as possible but with at least a quarter of the top 20 being in my tribe I may slip up occasionally.

All stats were correct at time of writing and if you get a good rating you're only good compared to the other top 20 and doesn't necessarily mean you deserve to be there. Comes direct from twstats. Stats don't lie. The internals are always comparable to just the current tribe. I'm too lazy to go through all the other tribes they have been in. If you want to do that, go for it.

1 imbackagaintopwn - 600K lead over rank 2 with a high ODA. Good start. 58 barb nobles is quite a lot but given you have 420+ villages, I can overlook the most are 9K meaning old player villages. 81 internals just from calm alone. I'm disappointed. In a firm tribe but with very little ODD. 1.2mill. Is that all? I'd of hoped you would of fought a little harder for your villages but it's not the worst score in this list. 7/10

2 Thak - good 400K lead over number 3 but a huge gap between the top spot. Huge amount of ODA showing you at least had to fought for your villages and nuke the shit outta everyone. Small ODD same as imback. 44 barbs and 4 internals just from calm. Better. But looking through your previous tribe you have a few more internals. Good tribe so overall 8/10

3 Fifth Element choice - A little way out from climbing to the rank 2 or 1 spot but good ODA and a better ODD but still not the best. 35 barb nobles and 56 internals just from calm. Not too shabby but still too much for my liking. Calm is a strong tribe so you're getting 7/10

4 jfsmith3 - I literally know nothing about you. Good ODA and a standard ODD for the current top 20. 19 barbs and 36 internals. Not the worst but still too many for my liking. Calm holds the top 4 players meaning they deserve some props either way. 6/10

5 kraig109 - Yay. Valour member. Eventually. Great ODA but really bad ODD. Disappointed. 38 barbs and 32 internals. Too many for my liking. Not the best foot valour can start off on but meh. Very strong tribe that's been top 3 since the start. 6/10

6 arote - Not the best ODA in the top 20 by any means and pretty standard ODD for the top 20. 54barbs and 25 internals. Too many is the simple words for it. Still a great tribe earnign another 6/10

7 La Flama Blanca - Quit/getting opped and teared to shreds/both. n/a/10

8 Light It Up - Good ODA, okay ODD. 13 barbs Nice! but what's this? 116 internals. Wow. Way to blow this shit up. Nearly 45% internal account. Not at all the best way SmexC can start off on. Good tribe but yet to prove the full power. 4/10

9 lingken - Excellent ODA and an ODD to back his defending power up. 34 barbs and no internals?! Wow. That's a first for the top 10 if ever I saw it. Excellent tribe and a really good addition to valour. I've gotta give him a 9/10. Would be 10 if his barb nobles were down .

10 hungrywolf - The first of spam in the top 20. Good ODA and a poor ODD. 8 barbs. Looking good. No internals? Great stuff. Good tribe but they need to get into a good war to assert how dominant they actually can be. 8/10

This is where I get bored and have picked three from the top 11-20 that I want to rate. If I have missed you out and you would like a rating, leave a comment and I will rate you accordingly.

12 Tiger Lady
- Pat (hug) 10/10
Now to look at your stats. Great ODA and good ODD. 16 barbs and no internals. I've gotta say i'm impressed. Strong tribe and the players on this account are great addition to valour :icon_redface: 9.5/10 get higher in ranking then get the extra .5

19 SpecialBrew.
- Loves <3 Great ODA, bad ODD but only just. 29 barbs and 27 internals. Not the worst but far off the best. Good player, good tribe. Get back upto the top 5 then we'll talk. 7/10

20 ampac - Managed to get into the top 20 again I see. From all the bad publicity I've seen about you ampac, it still doesn't negate the fact you're almost always top 20. Great ODA and good ODD. 36 barb conquers and one internal. (missing out that he's only been in his tribe two days, but since i've not looked at other peoples past tribe internals, I won't start now). Not sure why you joined 7SF. They are a good tribe, but it's not the best choice you could of made. Overall though 8/10

I apologise for the people I missed out. It's really boring staring at twstats. Meh sue me :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

In regards to the 'why did Ampac join 7SF', we're loyal to our tribemates. Our tribemates decided to join 7SF and we saw no particular reason to contradict that. Our enemies are remained the same, just a different name over our head.

DeletedUser

1 imbackagaintopwn - 600K lead over rank 2 with a high ODA. Good start. 58 barb nobles is quite a lot but given you have 420+ villages, I can overlook the most are 9K meaning old player villages. 81 internals just from calm alone. I'm disappointed. In a firm tribe but with very little ODD. 1.2mill. Is that all? I'd of hoped you would of fought a little harder for your villages but it's not the worst score in this list. 7/10

1.2mil ODD for only having 8 lost villas, would indicate lack of being attack more so than lack of fighting for villas.

DeletedUser

1.2mil ODD for only having 8 lost villas, would indicate lack of being attack more so than lack of fighting for villas.

Is that all? I'd of hoped you would of fought a little harder for your villages but it's not the worst score in this list.
>Lack of fighting for villages
>Lack of being attacked

Lack of fighting because the lack of attacks. I don't deduct points based on ODD score. It's not thier fault they don't get attacked. I do however deduct them from mountain of internals and barbs.

Besides, internals and barbs don't fight back. If he had took more player/enemy villages, maybe he would have a higher ODD as more people are likely to fight back? :icon_idea: