Top 20 Players

DeletedUser100349

figured I would start with this. I know that most of the players won't stay top 20 for a long time. Nevertheless, I will do this list.

Rank Name Tribe Points
1 *Stark* JoKeR 463 Norwegian, Doesn't have 100 villages plundered yet. Probably res whoring a bit, will stay top 20 for a while. Won't hold that long tho, unless they get more active.

2 ALessonInPointWhoring Purg 422 Nauz, bad area, but got high ressies. Might fall down a bit when the BP goes down due to few villages(barb + player) in his area. Will probably stay relevant for a while unless he gets bored, though.

3 oxygenate L VII 392 Don't know much about this player, not even 10k farmed yet. Will probably fall down pretty soon.

4 drunkenmaster94 Care? 378 Not showing awards. However, I do believe in this player more than many players on this list. Will stay top 50 for a while.

5 Attackteam WoR 378 Previously had lots of barbs close, but they were moved. A little suspicious activity down there. A bit too many tribe members close, they may have to kick/merge. Farming pretty well, will probably stay here for a while.

6 steelmach Exp 375 Not farmed 10k yet(not even 100 plunders, too), not the best area. Will fall down.

7 robertbeainy ~D.W~ 367 Not 100 plundered or 10k farmed yet and really bad area. Will fall down.

8 Mixedupmessedup Mos 361 Not 100 plundered or 10k farmed yet. Bad area atm, but might get better after the BP ends. Probably won't last, but got a little chance.

9 doneanddone *RISE* 361 I have no belief in this player

10 fafne 21 wat 355 Few villages(barbs + players) close by, but at the same time not many threats. Little chance of suriving.

11 Death Gunner ACME 354 Rushed resources, and then went for stables and stood pretty much still in points for a while. Is top 3 in LC, most likely. Is here to stay for a while. Area isn't bad or good.

12 Snow v2 WoR 354 Had lots of barbs before they were removed. A bit too many tribe members close, they may have to kick/merge.

13 chagooster Who? 351 Decent farm, decent tribe, okay area. Will stay top 100 for a while, but won't be here to stay.

14 Derfel Cadran Who? 350 Will fall down.

15 King Fuse F.G. 348 Will fall down.

16 Abused Tampon 348 Seem to have kind of a meh area, but are at least trying. Will stay relevant a bit later in, but will fall down for the moment.

17 SpunkyTissues WoR 348 Too close to tribe members, will have to kick/merge. However, when they do, things will go well. This acc will probably fall down.

18 dynamic11 ~D.W~ 346 Will fall down

19 Vipers225 JoKeR 346 Is on the edge of the huge barb cluster, will have troubles as the end of BP won't bring that much.

20 SpaldinA MasDes 346 Decent farm, decent area, meh tribe. Should look for a new tribe sooner or later, but will probably stay top 50 for a while

Noticed that the list updated while I was doing this, well that's too bad :D

Edit: This is just for funsies, I know it holds no point early on, really.

Last edited by a moderator:

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
2 ALessonInPointWhoring Purg 422 Nauz, bad area, but got high ressies. Might fall down a bit when the BP goes down due to few villages(barb + player) in his area. Will probably stay relevant for a while unless he gets bored, though.

I agree. I think I will likely fall to at least rank 10 over the next two days.

I expect I can resurface to at least top 5 after that though, but based on area I am sure that will at least be a temporary drop where I am currently sitting.

I will be very shocked if I manage rank 1 before dropping or after rising back up though. Bad area + solo isn't exactly a good combination.

InvalidName.

I expect I can resurface to at least top 5 after that though, but based on area I am sure that will at least be a temporary drop where I am currently sitting.

I will be very shocked if I manage rank 1 before dropping or after rising back up though. Bad area + solo isn't exactly a good combination.

Lawl , how much PP's have u used ? hahaha

DeletedUser111398

Just remember I get first dibs at your vil, when you quit. So can you wait for a few weeks whilst my smithy grows up :p

InvalidName.

Ofc u didnt , with 12k of farm u get recs to do this all stuff + lc u have on village , nice , can u share your pps with me , pps king?^^

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Ofc u didnt , with 12k of farm u get recs to do this all stuff + lc u have on village , nice , can u share your pps with me , pps king?^^

Where do you get this idea that I've farmed 12k?

Hint: Check the time at which I posted I had 12k.

Not to mention: You are aware that level 15 mines give you 15,000 res as a reward, right?

That's a rather substantial amount of res to be handed all at once if you get it early.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Has the majority of those top 20 players been around that mass barb area? Just wondering how much of an effect it has had on the top ranks, because I can't tell. I know not all of them were but considering some people want the world to be restarted, I guess it has had quite a big effect.

DeletedUser

It's had a massive effect but not enough to restart the world it would seem.

I mean you could always pay to win... Xx

DeletedUser97716

There will be 5 of these players max in the top 20 in 5 days.

DeletedUser100349

I bet on many more than 5 lasting.

PS: One of the top 20 players has forgotten how to dodge, or so I hear.

That or he just got way too preoccupied with the sale on Steam and forgot he had incomings. That's his excuse anyway, but I don't buy it.

May I ask who it is? :D

InvalidName.

why u r uping your building so fast , and have no troops :3

wait for me..i wanna get on top too!

InvalidName.

Ok dude , im really wrong , u have that 30spears,20 swords,and 10 vikings,

:)

DeletedUser100349

Ehm, at least 1 of the accounts with top 2 LC is top 20 in points :icon_razz:

I don't think that's having no troops