Top 20, Pointwhoring Or Troopwhoring

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hi
Yeah
do that
and you will get owned :icon_rolleyes:

Come now Hefty, we all know you prefer the submissive side of things, stop acting like you don't enjoy being owned every now and then :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

LeGeND Mixed whoring (recruit/point/troup)
=SK= Troop whoring
THE Recruit whoring
DUSK Point whoring
boo! Wanted to flash their 3rd spot, point/recruit whoring
T*F Troop/Recruit whoring
BIO Point whoring
{TBD} Point whoring
Esc Point whoring
Moo! Mixed whoring
HAM!!! Insane troop whoring ,scary :icon_eek:
~4V~ Point whoring
BoS Point whoring
-=TA=- Troop whoring
Wind No idea
~CNC~ Point whorring
CY Point whoring
T-W-C Point whoring
iLLu Point whoring
Smurfs Troop whoring

edgey10 really scares me, will some dead flies keep me off your hit list :icon_smile:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

sweet i am a point whore with a 3-1 ratio of troops to points already

DeletedUser

sweet i am a point whore with a 3-1 ratio of troops to points already

Its a whole tribe assesment, having a few exceptional troup whore's in a tribe doesn't essentialy make it a troup whoring tribe. There is no way i can say for a fact that a tribe is a point whore or troup whore. This is just an assesment made from info in Twstats.:lol:

DeletedUser

I find it kind of hard to call a tribe who was once 200 points behind SK a bunch of point whores when they're now 1.9k points behind.

That either means that SK is point whoring more than us or we're troop whoring more than them, I'm leaning towards the former.

cursednova

We are still under beginner's protection. Why would you build anything but the few spear needed to farm? I have just been pushing my pit levels up as high as I can. There is plenty of time yet for building troops.

And even once protection ends 100 spears and 100 swords with a level 12 wall will be more than enough to hold off the masses until I get an academy. Then it will be time to build some ax :icon_evil:

sounds like you are gonna be a good farm ^.^
it is too early to tell you just need to upgrade your walls/stables/whatever and you are more or less shouting off with points. theres like 20 point seperation for 1000 places wtf?

DeletedUser

I might build my first :spear: after I finish upgrading my lvl 10 wall :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I find it kind of hard to call a tribe who was once 200 points behind SK a bunch of point whores when they're now 1.9k points behind.

That either means that SK is point whoring more than us or we're troop whoring more than them, I'm leaning towards the former.

You have been weeding out the inactives and been picking up high pointer's. I think you are just slowing down. Point whores, without troups tend to slow down after a certain amount of time. They wont be able to maintain the pace of troup whore who catch up and keep accelerating.

DeletedUser

Ha, I've been building some massive LC for the past three days and my points have only gone up like 150.

DeletedUser

I can't know the inner workings of your tribe since i not a member. I suspect even you to know the troup counts of the 60 odd players. But there is a better chance that am wrong and you are right. Still not enough reason to believe you guys are troup whoring.:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

who will fight and last and who are hoping they dont get targeted?

It's a complex question. The hope of being not targeted might be held by all globally Top 20 tribes which are #1 in their continents and whose #2s aren't in Top 20. They hope to have some peace and quiet until they have their nobles ready for the TOTAL WAR
:lol:
:scout::ram::axemen::lightcavalry:
:snob::snob::snob::snob:

the pink panther

Excuse past time recruit whores? we have only 40 members, and how do you expect to be taken seriously when you can't even spell the word troop.

DeletedUser

Excuse past time recruit whores? we have only 40 members, and how do you expect to be taken seriously when you can't even spell the word troop.

You ended up in the top 20 by recruiting ( partially merging ) 10 players from G.Khan.

Thanks for pointing it out, i did change it in the tribe rating, but didn't bother with the other posts. I think it has become like a habit which i can't loose.
Guess i will always spell Troup as Troup. I just hope i don't have to use it too much in real life.:icon_cool:
Imagine me joining the army :icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

Litauen Knigh

My 2cnt.
Probably top tribes-poinwhoring,but small one for sure troopwhoring(if they smart enought).
This be found realy soon after BP ends.As some players try others villages with some gunds,then u find out who pointwhoring and who do all staff eqvaly.

EstoyLoco

Don't worry TPP :) It is a pleasure to be seen as a recruit whores and not troop whores!! :) seriously I have no better pleasure then seeing a tribe think we are easy target and hit a tsunami of troops :D

I guess Past Time just doesn't know us at all ;) Test us :) its a dare!

DeletedUser9021

My 2cnt.
Probably top tribes-poinwhoring,but small one for sure troopwhoring(if they smart enought).
This be found realy soon after BP ends.As some players try others villages with some gunds,then u find out who pointwhoring and who do all staff eqvaly.

My vote is on you to be high on troops. Hey LK :icon_wink:

the pink panther

You ended up in the top 20 by recruiting ( partially merging ) 10 players from G.Khan.

Thanks for pointing it out, i did change it in the tribe rating, but didn't bother with the other posts. I think it has become like a habit which i can't loose.
Guess i will always spell Troup as Troup. I just hope i don't have to use it too much in real life.:icon_cool:
Imagine me joining the army :icon_eek:

lose not loose that would make no sense. A whore in this game seems to be something done excessively we have not gone out like many tribes and simply recruited everyone, we have only allowed players how we have deemed suitable to join. I couldn't find your name on this world. Which tribe are you in?

EstoyLoco

THE didn'T pick up G.Khan's members they wanted. It was made by me who did bring the players with a strong past experience.

Paxtorax had less than 300 points and he joined THE with me from G.Khan... thats point whoring?

If you know a little the game, you can'T have 800+ points without having a minimum of troops at this point Past Time... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.