Top 20 Remix & Discussion

DeletedUser

Brains is leaderless. reassess your rankings

riverstyx is banned
areyaen quit the tribe.

So what they will disband? Or there is some way of appointing a duke after the duke being banned?

DeletedUser

It's nothing permanent. I'll lose a ton of vills for a stupid mistake and just come back and eat some more Saints vills.

Nothing a few weeks of nobling can't solve. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

1. ASYLUM: WW III?:icon_biggrin:

2. SIGNOS: WW III?:icon_wink:

3. STONED: WW III?:icon_twisted:

4.BONDED: WW III?:icon_razz:

7. BRAINS: Never go wrong with the undead.

9. Magyar: Is it "ON" yet?

10. HARD*: It ain't easy bein' Hard

14. DYN: Jerks.:icon_wink:

17. AD!: Buncha drunks and rowdies.

19. THNDR: I thought Bonded was going to remove them a while ago.

20. A.D ------------- Ripped off our logo. That's infringement and hurts our feelings.:icon_evil:

DeletedUser

thats funny as naz asked me for a nap so sorry not a win

well are old friends are back warring us,yes that mighty tribe ranked 5th havoc,they are nothing like the old havoc,they are not very good.

Side 1:
Tribes: WDW
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: HAVOC
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 604
Side 2: 1,163
Difference: 559

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 64
Side 2: 48
Difference: 16

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 5,382,070
Side 2: 11,309,809
Difference: 5,927,739

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 635,150
Side 2: 501,001
Difference: 134,149

image.php

must we bring up why we are warring in the first place? :icon_rolleyes:

let me remind you: all your players in K86 found a fine opportunity to attack the following players who had quit: Mickrobi, Naz, and Kubads. After we noticed that Mickrobi and others suddenly started going down hundreds of thousands of points, we realized: "oh, here are some pesky vultures".

So after sniping some trians and stacking our inactive's front-line villages WAHLA! No more easy nobleings :icon_wink:

of course that gave you an easy 40+ villages from the start grossly tipping the stats in your favor.

SO, here we are actually doing some attacking against massivley stacked active players, and surprise surprise, against ACTIVE players, your player cant noble a village besides the odd re-take here, and a severly isolated village there.

And when one of your players gets mad, he pathetically sends in a ticket removing one of my players profiles. Then when the same mod looks around and apparently deletes some more profiles not in english from both OUR and YOU tribes members, you get all pissy like a pathetic little girl send me hate mail, and when i try to speak some sense into you, you childlishy block me.

So keep doing what your doing Jayy. Go stack your players villages. We'll break them, just like we have been. The only reason you mock us is because you dont have any easy villages to noble anyore. So go cry in a corner, and dont send in bogus tickets, because like i was going to say before you blocked me: I AM DONE WITH YOU.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

/notes how off topic this thread has gone....can we get it back on track please guys?

DeletedUser

Asylum- The best tribe i have seen so far and i think they will remain in the top spot for long time to come.
Signos Another top notch tribe....I think they are the only match for Asylum
Stoned A decent tribe i would say eventhough the are ranked 3...they are slowly being eaten up by xlr
Bonded Not really know much about them
Havoc Well a decent tribe too
O F A No comments...i'll keep those secrets to myself
XLR Quite an inactive tribe but i would say well done to them for their ownage over Stoned...A quite good tribe
Brains I would say well a pretty good tribe too but lately there have been players leaving their tribe due to some internal issue
Magyar Hmm...got a few elite players but overall just a decent tribe
Hard* Dont really know them well
Candy A great tribe...i would rank them third behind asylum and signos
Magi Yeah i can see a few potential...but also a few boaster especially ....(you know who you are)
UNSF Dont really know them well
Dyn They owned Elitew,am i wrong?
AD! I got a RL friend in this tribe......and he is formerly from Ns.Overall,i think they are just a decent tribe
SaintsDont really know them
NIRDont really know them
~UWA~Dont really know them

DeletedUser

Asylum- i've seen this guys climb to ranks before. and im quite impressed really.
Signos a former topnotcher, though i never doubted them, sometimes i think they're # 1
Stoned though rank 3, they really are WARMONGERS. rawr.
Bonded from QIVA to BONDED, these guys never cease to amaze me.
Havoc from CRETE to HAVOC, these guys are still hanging. way to GO guys!
O F A don't really know them.
XLR good tribe. that's all. : )
Brains good tribe but im confused.
Magyar they've been silent over the past months.
Hard* IDK them. sorry.
Candy a former top 5 tribe.. good tribe.
Magi don't really know you but you seem good.
UNSF one of the KILLER tribes in w19. friendly friends of BONDED.
Dyn hmmm sorry i don't know you all. all i know is isloman. : )
AD! drunk people are really dangerous. ggrrr..
Saints idk them
NIR Dont really know them
T69T welcome to the good ranks, my fellow friends. : )

DeletedUser50073

1 ASYLUM - They've been up at the top ever since I can remember-And they aren't going anywhere anytime soon:icon_biggrin:
2 Signos - Don't know much about them
3 STONED - Great group of players, hope they stick around for a while :)
4 BONDED - All I know, is that they are a big happy family.
5 HAVOC - Don't know many of them and don't know much about them
6 O F A - Don't know much about them
7 XLR - Good group of players
8 BRAINS - NOM NOMS for a bigger tribe in the future. They fail.
9 Magyar - Aren't they getting beat up right now?
10 HARD* - Hear a lot about them, but I want to see more :)
11 CANDY - Get in the van
12 MAGI - They boast a lot :)
13 UNSF - Idk much about them
14 DYN - I played a speed round with one of these guys, but I don't know much about them in w19 other than the fact that they pwnt Elitew
15 AD! - I like them, they are funny :lol:
16 Saints - I like vintage(HAI VINTAGE), and a few other Saints, but some of them just fail :icon_sad: I hope they kick the crap out of brains though :)
17 NIR - we be Rimming the rim:icon_wink:
18 ~UWA~ idk who that is.. :icon_sad:
19 N|B|D - dey be n00bz
20 T69T - Fail tribe, because they have Big JME in it :lol:

DeletedUser

16 Saints - I like vintage(HAI VINTAGE), and a few other Saints, but some of them just fail :icon_sad: I hope they kick the crap out of brains though :)

Hai mai friend :icon_wink:

We will my friend. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

thats because you care :icon_wink:

lol mate i heard enough lies here in your long winded b/s made out of muffins story telling to not want to hear another lie from you as long as i breathe :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

lol mate i heard enough lies here in your long winded b/s made out of muffins story telling to not want to hear another lie from you as long as i breathe :icon_evil:

Is that an informal Declaration of War?

Sounds like it to me.

DeletedUser

Is that an informal Declaration of War?

Sounds like it to me.

lol they started attacking us just after asylum stopped and i maled mick and he said they are doing it coz they want us out of 86,now muffin is saying the reason is coz we was nobling mick etc,even muffin fobbed me of for ages about why there attacks suddenly started,hey im not declaring they have been warring us for about 3 months now with no real sucess:)

DeletedUser

lol they started attacking us just after asylum stopped and i maled mick and he said they are doing it coz they want us out of 86,now muffin is saying the reason is coz we was nobling mick etc,even muffin fobbed me of for ages about why there attacks suddenly started,hey im not declaring they have been warring us for about 3 months now with no real sucess:)

im saying our reasons changed. now gtfo u piss me off like no other :icon_evil:

and as for no real success, its kinda hard when every WDW player is a turtle and we only really started attacking seriously about a couple of weeks ago

Last edited by a moderator: