Top 20 thoughts

DeletedUser

Well, I know this may be the 20th time we make a topic like this but lately the many tribes have dissapeared as many have appeared in our top20 frame, so here we go again:

(1) Kinky:

(2) MANIC:

(3) GARUDA:

(4) KINGS:

(5) V-V-V:

(6) SWARM:

(7) DLV:

(8) Hungry:

(9) ESL:

(10) H²O:

(11) Xp:

(12) ASBO:

(13) OM:

(14) =TTD=:

(15) TUFF:

(16) FBS:

(17) ~SO~:

(18) FRMA:

(19) =III=:

(20) UNDRWD:

Fiercegoldfish

My opinions (sorry, wanted to try to make a spoiler :p)
[spoil](1) Kinky: Number one tribe. enough said. ever since the fenx merge, they are way ahead of everyone else. control the core. Still waiting for a major war though. their style is more of just do what they want and take what villages they want, becuase no-one can contest them.
(2) MANIC: Large southern tribe who just got into a war with rank 17. will win with ease.
(3) GARUDA: Large eastern tribe who are always in some sort of war. attitude towards diplomacy; "We dont need it"
(4) KINGS: Lately i havent heard much of them, though they are again very large and like the other top tribes compact.
(5) V-V-V: Now in a long awaited war with ESL. finally getting a GOOD 1v1 war (MORE was 1v1 until others got involved... so was Fuse).
(6) SWARM: Warring a bunch of smaller tribes, such as undrwd and virgin. will win these and secure their area even more. also warring FBS. if they win, could allow them a great foothold to take K14.
(7) DLV: Dont know much about them
(8)Hungry: ex-Munpia who sort of just sprung up all of a sudden. currently wiping up TLA.
(9) ESL: Warring VVV. I personally think they will put up a good fight, but ultimately lose. then again, that opinion is based on what ive seen in forums, and VVV is alot more present in the forums than ESL...
(10) H²O: Also wiping up TLA. Strong leadership if i remember
(11) Xp: Fighting a mini coalition. Shouldnt be a hard war at all.
(12) ASBO: No-comment as my opinion is biased [cough]Dont know how to attack properly[/cough]
(13) OM: Ex munpia academy, seems to be doing well for themselves.
(14) =TTD=: Just chilling in NE. mayby a future GARUDA war...
(15) TUFF: War with Monstr etc. seems pritty even, especially if you add in the KINGS stats
(16) FBS: Warring SWARM as they have just NAP'ed VVV. seem to be doing exceptionally well. i think SWARM may actually end this one in a stalemate :O
(17) ~SO~: No Chance. one word; MANIC
(18) FRMA: Dont know them
(19) =III=: Will eventually run in with ASSBO and most likely lose. either that or GARUDA will reach them.
(20) UNDRWD: War with SWARM. i doubt they will be here much longer.[/spoil]

FGF.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

(9) ESL: Warring VVV. I personally think they will put up a good fight, but ultimately lose. then again, that opinion is based on what ive seen in forums, and VVV is alot more present in the forums than ESL...
i guess they are busy with their 2nd wave attacks on my stacked villages ;)

DeletedUser

Well, I know this may be the 20th time we make a topic like this but lately the many tribes have dissapeared as many have appeared in our top20 frame, so here we go again:

(12) ASBO: Only opinion i have, despite disputes we have i still respect this tribe the most

only 1 opinion

DeletedUser

Thats it!!! SOMEONE PLEASE LOOK AT OM and LOOK AT WHAT WE HAVE DONE!!!! THEN PLEASE WRITE A PROPER!!!!! OPINION OF OUR TRIBE!

DeletedUser26129

(1) Kinky: Great tribe, great leaders, amusing bunch of noobs :D
Manic will have a hard time passing them.

(2) MANIC: Incredible tribe, by far the best tribe in the whole wide world :D hows that for an ego :D lol

(3) GARUDA: Doing good for themselves, growing hard, gaining grounds quick.

(4) KINGS:cant keep up with top 3, nevertheless, a good tribe, just annoying members.

(5) V-V-V: Incredible ODA and ODD right now, they are rising faster then anyone else in this world, wich means they are not afraid to lose troops =)

(6) SWARM: Dont really know much about them, yet, im positive we will hear from them in the future.

(7) DLV: Falling back fast, while the other tribes expand faster each day, DLV cant seem to pick up the pase.

(8) Hungry:Ex munpia, great guy's, fun to talk to, and will get a good control over the west side.

(9) ESL:At war with VVV, not sure if they can win, both strong tribes, will be a long and hard war to fight for both sides.

(10) H²O: Good tribe, have a strong control over their home K, maybe been smarter to expand before doing this, because getting boxed in a tad.

(11) Xp: Lead by 2 good friends, with alot of experience and skill, im positive they will become top 5 eventualy.

(12) ASBO: Who?

(13) OM: Same as Hungry, verry nice members, and a honest leader.

(14) =TTD=: Who?

(15) TUFF: Will eventualy be killed by Kings i guess.

(16) FBS: Who?

(17) ~SO~: DIE!!!

(18) FRMA: neighbours!

(19) =III=: Who?

(20) UNDRWD: Who?

deadsocks

(1) Kinky:
Looking pretty strong after the merge, which proved to Kinky skeptics worldwide that they really didn't care much about the future of Fenx.
(2) MANIC:
Need to lose about 60 players so they can be merged into Kinky.
(3) GARUDA:
The TRUE #2 tribe.
(4) KINGS:
If a nuclear disaster occured in the western hemisphere, I'd totally noble into K67 and beg Rukoh for an invite.
(5) V-V-V:
Awesome tribe partly because it features the heroic Kyoki, and also because it's about to make ESL plummet out of the top 20.
(6) SWARM:
Strong northern neighbours. Always have a war or 5 on, hence guaranteed continued expansion
(7) DLV:
A nothing tribe. Why the hell is it still here? What has it ever done to prove it was anything BUT SUIGEN mk 2?
(8) Hungry:
Like Munpia. But newer. Still has the packaging on.
(9) ESL:
Sorry, you're not a winner. I'd say it had the potential to have been a good tribe, but it has made a very big mistake.
(10) H²O:
I'm biased, but I'll say this: look at some of the old top 20 posts. We don't get many "who??"s these days :p

(11 - 20):
I won't embarass myself by trying to think of something to say about these tribes. Besides OM and possibly UNDRWD, none of them are close enough for me to research.

Last edited:

UltimatePayner

(1) Kinky: I am in this tribe. I good tribe :p very funny players. I wouldnt be in any other tribe.

(2) MANIC: the strong power in the south. Should war DLV for a reasonably good war.

(3) GARUDA: a good offensive tribe from what I hear. not in a war atm it think.

(4) KINGS:

(5) V-V-V: A very offensive and good tribe. Nice turn around after being suprised by ESL/

(6) SWARM: alot of wars going on

(7) DLV: Shouldnt even be here. enough said

(8) Hungry: taking out TLA>

(9) ESL: used to be a good tribe with a very good force. will they live up to the legend?

(10) H²O: A good tribe. situated right by me and they are doing excelent against TLA :)

DeletedUser

lol. its ok fierce you get over the n00bness on this side of things and just look at the bigger picture. thanks for your opinion.

DeletedUser26129

(2) MANIC:
Need to lose about 60 players so they can be merged into Kinky.
(3) GARUDA:
The TRUE #2 tribe.

Why would manic want to merge in to Kinky?

Also, you say TRUE rank 2 tribe?

the TRUTH however is they are THIRD.

DeletedUser

(1) Kinky:-Great tribe, good control over core, can't wait to see who they attack next ;)

(2) MANIC:-Again, big tribe, dunno about their warring capabilities, as everyone calls them pointwhores.. Will be able to form my own hypothesis after SO war.

(3) GARUDA:-Gonna stomp TLA soon.

(4) KINGS:-Good tribe, and I'm wondering where they'll go next.

(5) V-V-V:-My tribe,No comment :icon_biggrin:

(6) SWARM:-Pretty good tribe, although they might be overextending themselves with so many wars. Time will tell though.

(7) DLV:-Falling fast, and very little(if any) forum representation.

(8) Hungry:-Hope to see good things, and TBH expect a merge with OM or H20 soon.

(9) ESL:-Gonna disband after V-V-V war :icon_wink:

(10) H²O:Same as hungry, cept their boxed in.

(11) Xp:-Proving themselves splendidly in their current war. Will gain control of 4 ks with it, and I expect them to do some major damage.

(12) ASBO:-Fairly good tribe, expect them to merge, or ally up with FBS in an attempt to fight off V-V-V.

(13) OM:Same as hungry.

(14) =TTD=:-Crushed by Garuda.

(15) TUFF:-Dunno.

(16) FBS:-...no comment :lol:

(17) ~SO~:-Not in top 20 for long ;)

(18) FRMA:-Probly engage on some rim wars, might eventually become something big, or may fade into oblivion.

(19) =III=:-Dunno.

(20) UNDRWD:-Will either crush Swarm, or will be crushed. Not sure which I expect at this stage though.

Thanks to OP for setting it up for us ;)

DeletedUser

(1) Kinky: Well its kinky, the merge made them the largest tribe in the world and gave them complete control of the core. I would like to see them get involved in the V-V-V vs ESL war tho. Would jumble up the side's abit and make things more intresting.

(2) MANIC: Recently declared on ~SO~(i think) i can see them winning that war easyily and taking complete control of the south be good to see a rival power to kinky sometime and i think if they keep it up they will be, well at least in size.

(3) GARUDA: Not really heard much off them lately. But from the past they are good player, good leadership and love to fight. Unfortunalty that is all i know about them. If someone would like to update me about them mail me in game.

(4) KINGS: Well you have really got to love staben <3 is the only person standing up to kinky atm but he seems to be argueing with everyone. For the tribe its self they are just expanding towards the rim i believe not really been in a war since CQB but they won that quickly and proved just how good they are.

(5) V-V-V: fighting ESL, as i said in the post about kinky i would love more tribes to jump into that war would make things alot more intresting. Apart from that dont know much about them.

(6) SWARM: Well they seem to be fighting every noob tribe they can find. And so far it is paying off for them they are expanding nicely and winning their wars as far as i know. But with wizdom in charge you cant really expect much more.

(7) DLV: No comment

(8) Hungry: No comment my tribe

(9) ESL: Fighting V-V-V they attacked during a nap i have been lead to believe all is fair in war tho any advantage is worth having when you go into war. I would love to see the war lasting along time or more tribes joining in make life more fun.

(10) H²O: Fight ~TLA~ with us, we are hammering them so far lets kill them all :lol::icon_twisted::axemen:

(13) OM: Where to start these guys do alot in war's but never seem to get recongnised for the hard work. They seem to get annoyed that people dont notice but they just keep it up. Their leadership is great very fun to talk to always up for a chat and a good fight. Hope to see them in the top 10 soon. :icon_cool: