Top 20 Tribe Analysis #2

DeletedUser

Look at the map. Don't you remember K21 and K22, because if you dont remember I can pull up old posts. Pint was dominating the area. Ashizor in K21, and a group of others including Shrek, therianthrope, vladtepish, snell
It;s basically all IDS now.

thryk.... hmmm south of k21 I will have to put your name to the top of the list, for the next player to quit for personal reasons. Pint was going to rim Moh in a week. Wow you guys sure showed us.

cool. That's the...wait...third time? you have made that threat?

DeletedUser71572

I love noobs who think they are something special :)

IDS mass recruited in K22,12,21. So you can't really call that dominance >.<

DeletedUser

Its like those rim tribe " JOIN US, we are rank 15 In K *insert number here*, and soon we will dominate the whole K!!!!!!

DeletedUser

First6.gif

Yea, I know it's big, but it's animated! I'll keep adding to it and repost one every few days. I'll eventually have to start cutting off images for file size. This one is 1.1MB and it's only 6 days.. Any suggestions to reduce the size of the files would be lovely. :)

update this pl

DeletedUser

Really? Who's talking bullshit now.

at this point, nobody. but when you open your mouth again, it will probably be you. However, I will say, I was impressed by a few of your posts. when you aren't trying to actively flame me or another member of the shadow, bio!, etc, then you can actually seem intelligent. Kudos to you.

DeletedUser

at this point, nobody. but when you open your mouth again, it will probably be you. However, I will say, I was impressed by a few of your posts. when you aren't trying to actively flame me or another member of the shadow, bio!, etc, then you can actually seem intelligent. Kudos to you.
Anybody seems intelligent when they argue with Agenroe. =P

I don't personally see how recruiting nearby players is more lowly than merging two tribes, but that's just me. If anything it seems a bit less n00b-ish to recruit active, strong players nearby then trying to combine two tribes so that both guarantee survival.

DeletedUser

but this is not a game of who looks the best... its all about survival of the fittest...

DeletedUser

lol im 11 :p im happy we might almost break the top ten... abd still be under 10mio number ten is 11.9mio btw

DeletedUser71925

lol im 11 :p im happy we might almost break the top ten... abd still be under 10mio number ten is 11.9mio btw

We've been around less than 24 hours and have near to 1 mil average points per member.

Agenroe

Look at the map. Don't you remember K21 and K22, because if you dont remember I can pull up old posts. Pint was dominating the area. Ashizor in K21, and a group of others including Shrek, therianthrope, vladtepish, snell

thryk.... hmmm south of k21 I will have to put your name to the top of the list, for the next player to quit for personal reasons. Pint was going to rim Moh in a week. Wow you guys sure showed us.

I hate to say it, But I think all those members did it for personal reasons. I mean if you couldnt tell before attacking them they were being nobbled out.

DeletedUser

way to make good on your threat again. I had 7 incomings today. And they were all from myself. I literately did more damage to myself today than you have done since your first lame threat.

DeletedUser

We've been around less than 24 hours and have near to 1 mil average points per member.

Side 1:
Tribes: LE
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: TDH!
Players:
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers:
Side 1: 2
Side 2: 1,934
Difference: 1,932
chart

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0
chart

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 18,195
Side 2: 8,928,953
Difference: 8,910,758
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
chart

based appropriatly this would mean that majority of your members just joined and our members grew in the tribe...

so all in all we did alot of work for our position while you did not :)

DeletedUser71925

Side 1:
Tribes: LE
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: TDH!
Players:
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers:
Side 1: 2
Side 2: 1,934
Difference: 1,932
chart

Total conquers against opposite side:
chart

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 18,195
Side 2: 8,928,953
Difference: 8,910,758
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
chart

based appropriatly this would mean that majority of your members just joined and our members grew in the tribe...

so all in all we did alot of work for our position while you did not :)

Based on what you have said, members of LE are already 1337, whereas your members are still getting to that stage where they become average. Right? I believe so. :p

Anyways, in the past 3 hours, i have quit the ZG account and transferred south.