top 20 tribe discussion

• Thread starter evisceration plague
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Mass-Recruit tribes are too unorganized. Sure, if you could gather up 70 amazing players, then you might go somewhere. That is never the case though, I don't expect to see any of those top 20s up there for long except possibly BizNiz, which is now rank 2.

DeletedUser

So much for a struggling economy, BizNiz seems to be doing well.

DeletedUser

Mass-Recruit tribes are too unorganized. Sure, if you could gather up 70 amazing players, then you might go somewhere. That is never the case though, I don't expect to see any of those top 20s up there for long except possibly BizNiz, which is now rank 2.

Although it's nice to believe the "elites" will overpower the mass recruited tribe, it doesn't take a tribal wars analyst to know nothing is in stone. More or less competent tribes and remain in same rank, all point whores and mass noob get killed off. And most Top 20 are looking good in farming. :)

DeletedUser

Although it's nice to believe the "elites" will overpower the mass recruited tribe, it doesn't take a tribal wars analyst to know nothing is in stone.

True.
More or less competent tribes and remain in same rank, all point whores and mass noob get killed off.
False.
And most Top 20 are looking good in farming. :)
That's how you get to (and remain in) the top 20 at this stage.

DeletedUser198

Yeah i would say i seen some supposebly "elite" tribes fall apart do to cockiness, pride and just trash talking and even in a war those with pride rather fight a battle alone then with there tribe and it screws them over and then in the end the noob tribe u thought would lose for sure ends up winning. Seen it happen several times, so saying noob tribes die off is wrong

DeletedUser

Riot! are on this world or someone is copying the name..

i asked the founder about it and he told me some weird stuff:

Dave1121 on 24.05. at 15:42
Hey,
I used to be in the original Riot in World 61. Pretty lame to make up a fake one here...

Kratos True God od War on 24.05. at 20:11
Lol yes I know [ally]Riot![/ally] is in world 61, I made this tribe due to certain friendships within [ally]Riot![/ally] and got betted that I could run a better tribe so here is [ally]Riot![/ally] in world 63 to compete with my brothers and friends in the world 61 [ally]Riot![/ally] as I have actually quit world 61 due to "Limited Hauls" and can't stand those worlds but joined because several of my good friends did and they have actually coped quit well with that world.

So you tell me if you think it's lame to wage a claimers bet ;)

~Phillip~

he has brothers and friends in riot? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

He probably doesnt...its not very likely they told him to copy the exact name and then make a tribe on a different world.

DeletedUser

How don't mass noobs and point whores get killed off? They only survive if hiding behind a bigger tribe, who would use them for their sheer numbers against a war. If not that scenario they're dead. :)