top 20 tribe discussion

• Thread starter evisceration plague
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Most of the top 20 tribes = mass recruiters. Mass recruiters = failure.

DeletedUser105836

Tribe with the lowest member count in tribe in the top 20 as of 17:40 ST 24/05/2012 Is BizNiz - Member count says a lot about the tribe's in the top 20 your right

.dan.101

Tribe with the lowest member count in tribe in the top 20 as of 17:40 ST 24/05/2012 Is BizNiz - Member count says a lot about the tribe's in the top 20 your right

He said most.

Still have 53 members, it's hardly a small number.

DeletedUser105836

I don't hate you, I said I liked you in another post. Jus' sayin' like.

Everybody do the precious dance.

You get paid?! Where do I join? :icon_razz:

I know your joking but, Seriously what's your in-game name?

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

There's absolutely nothing wrong with mass recruiting.

I could make a tribe, mass recruit, then later on cut the fat. I guarantee the tribe I'd wind up with would be capable of going toe to toe with the vast majority of premades.

Yes, but all pros.

Not even remotely accurate.

DeletedUser

There's absolutely nothing wrong with mass recruiting.

I could make a tribe, mass recruit, then later on cut the fat. I guarantee the tribe I'd wind up with would be capable of going toe to toe with the vast majority of premades.

Not even remotely accurate.

Of course they'res nothing wrong with mass recruiting. It's not as it dozens of tribes in every single world without fail try and it and get demolished by the more elite tribes even with them "cutting the fat" ... no that never happens...:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

BizNiz are a better tribe from what I can tell compared to HGH. But they are looking good didn't think they'd do as good as they are though not for one second.

.dan.101

Of course they'res nothing wrong with mass recruiting. It's not as it dozens of tribes in every single world without fail try and it and get demolished by the more elite tribes even with them "cutting the fat" ... no that never happens...:icon_confused:

Hate the leader, not the tactic.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

You mean like the dozens or so premades that fail each world too?

Based on this logic all kinds of tribes suck.

A good duke can make a solid premade, or a solid tribe via mass recruiting. A bad duke can't do either.