Top 20 Tribe Pictures!!

DeletedUser

Eh, here's my attempt at getting it back on track. Just made it then lol... Sorry. I've rediscovered the LolBuilder :icon_confused:

128862921265165884.jpg

i like that one.

DeletedUser

Meh, this thread died a long time ago

And I just revived it with (CPR) my last post.
Instead of being a downer, how about you post a "Tribe Picture" of 1 or more of the Top20 tribes?

It's a good thread. Many people have lol'd. The Top20 is always changing, so there's always room for more pictures.

:)

DeletedUser

And I just revived it with (CPR) my last post.
Instead of being a downer, how about you post a "Tribe Picture" of 1 or more of the Top20 tribes?

It's a good thread. Many people have lol'd. The Top20 is always changing, so there's always room for more pictures.

:)
:icon_wink:
Yes, it is a good thread providing some lol's.

[spoil]Hate. :
images-pic-TEE_CHNG-86-301-245-Pac-Man-Don-t-Hate-the-Player-Posters.jpg
So many choices. What i find funny is that two Hate. players have their avatar(same image) in the first page.

Mercs:
Blackwater_Mercenaries.jpg
or this?
How_to_play_Mercenaries_2_by_jollyjack.jpg

Us
Three_Sisters_by_GothixEmo.jpg

MWW_Vol1___Sisterly_Love_by_GothixEmo.jpg
Jinzee no love me:icon_sad:

:lol:

But really
funny-pictures-emo-wall.jpg
[/spoil]

[spoil]Was going to post this in W4 but i think it fits very well here.
Looks like you are the guy with the black hair, Reaper is the one who is giving mouth while the old man is the thread.[/spoil] :icon_biggrin:

Strange image, heh? :lol:
animatedcpr.gif

Hi Typhi ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

First time in my life I've touched a booby, other than my own. :icon_wink:

I seem to be going up and down on somthing....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:icon_wink:
Yes, it is a good thread providing some lol's.

[spoil]Was going to post this in W4 but i think it fits very well here.
Looks like you are the guy with the black hair, Reaper is the one who is giving mouth while the old man is the thread.[/spoil] :icon_biggrin:

Strange image, heh? :lol:
animatedcpr.gif

Hi Typhi ;)

someone keeps biting my ass?

DeletedUser

AHA!... now that we know the aliens have implanted you, this explains everything!

DeletedUser

AHA!... now that we know the aliens have implanted you, this explains everything!

yes ;) unlucky for me, they didnt use the anal probe. This is the RL pics thread isnt it i might have been a bit hastey L. No its not, ill repost ;)

DeletedUser

Nope.. this is the tribe pics thread, so unless you're a solo player you've posted in the wrong place. Since you have no control over your self (due to your alien implant) you are forgiven.

DeletedUser

Nope.. this is the tribe pics thread, so unless you're a solo player you've posted in the wrong place. Since you have no control over your self (due to your alien implant) you are forgiven.

Honestly right, since i got this thing in my neck, its like, ive been doing things left and right like BAM start over, BAM get naked, BAM send final nukes late, i just cant help it sometimes, its like an illness, from another planet

DeletedUser

Then get rid of it... It's unattractive,
You can't see it, and it's just a pain in the neck.
Not only that but anything on your spinal cord is not a good thing (you very well could lose control).
That's why aliens put those things there.

DeletedUser

Then get rid of it... It's unattractive,
You can't see it, and it's just a pain in the neck.
Not only that but anything on your spinal cord is not a good thing (you very well could lose control).
That's why aliens put those things there.

I got it done because id taken my eyebrow/ear/tongue piercings out and felt pretty metal-less. its not pierced through my spinal cord silly, theres such thing as skin and muscle there to take the needle. Also funnily enough im takign it out this weekend, if my mate can get it unscrewed because i havent been able too. Maybe ill get my wilkins pierced next...

DeletedUser

I got it done because id taken my eyebrow/ear/tongue piercings out and felt pretty metal-less. its not pierced through my spinal cord silly, theres such thing as skin and muscle there to take the needle. Also funnily enough im takign it out this weekend, if my mate can get it unscrewed because i havent been able too. Maybe ill get my wilkins pierced next...

WD-40

(Yeah but it can put pressure on your spinal cord specially if it's forced - not worth a potential crippling, or other medical complications that are caused by trauma to the nerves).

It's okay to put the barbell away :lol:

DeletedUser

WD-40

(Yeah but it can put pressure on your spinal cord specially if it's forced - not worth a potential crippling, or other medical complications that are caused by trauma to the nerves).

It's okay to put the barbell away :lol:

tbh i dont have any cans of WD-40 to hand...too bad for me.

Hardly forced the thing is growing out, i think im more danger of cancer of the eyes from reading this forum than of crippling myself by getting a nape piercing.

DeletedUser

Have you thought of piercing your anal lobes?

no i haven't, do you want to do them for me? whats an anal lobe anyway surely a 'lobe' is like a piece of hanging skin? judging by what ear lobes are, do you have hanging skin hanging from your anus?

DeletedUser

Lol... No!

Well why suggest i have anal lobes...are you trying to say im this abnormal person who has wild flapping skin hanging from my anus? or what? jinzee seriously what are you trying to say??? :icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface: