Top 20 Tribe's, fail or provail?

DeletedUser

TITAN I thought they were just another massing clan however they seem to rise pretty quickly in average point/player.
98 members with 41.854 ODA = 427 ODA per person.
-SE- 20.993 ODA with 114 members = 184 ODA per person, it looks like just another massing clan and personally I don't see them being up at rank 2 much longer, impressive average for 114 members but thats about it.
Death. 104 players with 15.010 ODA which is 114 ODA per person. Thats pretty low.
There only pro is that they have alot of members with high average.
However they are looking good farms for the other clans imo, they will fall back pretty fast from now on.
Enemy? 73 people left, I thought they were at 100 at a point.
They might actually be kicking the bad roots but I doubt it. 27.420 ODA = 375 ODA per person which is suprisingly good actually.
Will be top 10 for a few more weeks until nobling actively begins.
Azura 117 people, 22.191 ODA = 190 ODA pp. Off to a good start but haveing recruited so many members might be going back at them in the future, we'll see
[W] 114 people, 4.582 ODA = 40 ODA per member, serves as farms for the other clans and will drop out of the top 10 this week I reckon.
=N.E= 120 people, maxed out there tribe, not sure if they have got a secondary tribe but I havent heard about that. 10.084 ODA = 84 ODA per player. They fail.
Will probably stick in the top 10 for awhile though since they will just recruit another player if someone else gets cleared/quits.
-EXG- Another tribe who mass recruits; 117 people! 6451 ODA = 55 ODA per person, quality recruiting right there!, low average aswell.
7/24 Online 7/24 a tribe with less than 100 members! (92) they might actually know what they are doing! 6983 ODA = 76 ODA pp, Looks like a matter of time before they dissapear out of the tribelist.
TLLOH 112 people 4862 ODA is 43 ODA per person, I bet they all accidently attacked a spiked farm, massers and they will be out of this list in a week aswell.
SFE Interesting tribe really, 44 members with a small amount of ODA but thats because they just started, they emerged from the fall of FEAR.
Not to sure about these guys yet but its a good chance they are staying in the top 10 for quite awhile.
..IB.. 72 members with 5951 ODA = 83 ODA pp which is quite bad lol, will be gone from the top list soon enough.
NoName 35 people which remains of SQUAD and FAIL members. they had high expectations and ve 22645 ODA right now. which is 647 ODA per person. pure beasts imo and they will rise to the top ranks when nobling comes.
Also the second highest with points per player at the moment if I'm right
rmt 99 people with 4.333 ODA = 43 ODA per person, overall bad looking and they are doomed to fail
B.I.A 66 people, 2.870 ODA = 43 ODA, same story as above
Honor 86 people with 5.294 ODA which means they have 62 ODA, I've been clearing some Honor guy for a few days and they have done NOTHING back lol. Just some sheeps, they will fall apart as soon as a few people are getting attacked.
(TW))- 58 people with 6.677 ODA = 115 ODA, quite low average, off to a slow start I doubt they will be able to hold this position for long.
JSF 92 people, 10040 ODA = 109 ODA, same as above really but with more members lol.
BoP daar kun je mee thuis komen!, 74 people and 6.602 ODA, 89 ODA average, low average, overall fails
TK 63 people 10.827 ODA = 172 ODA. Will probably rise abit in the near future.
Kinda low average but they are better than most of the top 20 lol.

21CLEAN16.36016.3603251132511
32 people with 20.755 ODA = 648 ODA , very good clan. will surely rise to the top rankings shortly.
High average aswell as high expectations.

65BYON8.4808.4801749917499

17 people with 6878 ODA = 405 ODA. They are talking alot on the forums and they can because they will rise in ranks soon.
Good clan however they are in the same K as NoName which will be a problem for them.

I hope you had a nice time reading LOL

thegodfather-chaos

I'm sorry, did you just base your rankings on the average ODA per player in the tribe? As divided by the tribal ODA?

:icon_confused:

I thought they were just another massing clan however they seem to rise pretty quickly in average point/player.

Also, the mindless comment on CLEAN irritates me.

very good clan. will surely rise to the top rankings shortly.

You could at least pretend to base that on something concrete.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, did you just base your rankings on the average ODA per player in the tribe? As divided by the tribal ODA?

My rankings are based on what is known about the tribes right now, since BP is no more and nobling has yet to come you cant really base rankings on anything else than the average ODA per player in a tribe.

However I throwed in a mix of average (village) points aswell as that is also known.

The mindless text about CLEAN was because I was tired of typing lol.

DeletedUser

We've been ODAwhoring to the point of crazyness, he just wants some recognition for it! :[

Also it's obvious Clean is made up of decent players if you read the forums, which most people here do, theres no real need to explain it further.

thegodfather-chaos

I'm not arguing with his analysis of CLEAN, xD, its pretty decent considering who's leading. ;)

I was just saying I'd like an explanation as opposed to just saying 'they will go far', especially as he offered some analysis on the other tribes. Kinda makes me feel like he was just regurgitating what seems to be on the forums. Then again, we've talked it over so many times, I suppose rehashing it doesn't help.

@ robby, I suppose you do have a point... but there are other things you can check at this stage. Such as the map and recruitment... for example, any tribe with multiple members in the same 7x7 is a fail imo.

DeletedUser

I'm not arguing with his analysis of CLEAN, xD, its pretty decent considering who's leading. ;)

I know who's leading MUHAHAHAHA!

I would tell, but then I'd never get in CLEAN. I've got to be careful. Anyways, I may start doing tribe reviews like I did for w44 PnP.

Your our BUFFET

I change my mind on TITAN, they are another terrible tribe. Their top player asked to get in clean, s I sat him. His troop count was terrible, only 300 lc and 1k axe, and the tribes structure is sickening. They are also using azura as their puppets.

DeletedUser

All tribes in the top 20 suck, except for Byon and Clean. They're alright.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you saying clean and byon sucks???

whats wrong with you
Oh, I'm sorry. I couldn't be ***ed to check the list and just checked robbyronal's post. My bad.
CLEAN and BYON are alright. Nothing too special though.

EDIT: Looks like Xtreme Terror left CLEAN and they got out of the top 20. BYON is the only acceptable tribe in the top 20 now.

Last edited by a moderator: