Top 20 Tribes/Updates Daily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
This guy is starting to remind me of 4sub5. Remember him? :icon_wink:

O dear god yes... It took me and MM months to bully him from the forums. Constant abuse, trolling, flaming... you name it we did it. I think I clocked up about 30 infractions trying to rid the forums of him. It was worth it by the end though :icon_wink:

And please Alfonso, use the edit button. I know they didnt teach you that today at nursery school, but you could atleast make the effort.

And yes, between him just posting non-stop comments with quotes and us telling him to wisen-up, this thread has been derailed some-what. As such I'll give a fairly brief over-veiw of the tribes I consider worth their salt.

Active - Very much deserve their rank - I predict them to stay on top for quote a while. There are a couple of very familiar faces in there, even some from my home on world 12. With the player base they have, the nice spread of location, and quality of leadership, they should go far.

~AP~ - these guys seem to divide opinions abit and get some bad rep for no reason I can gather. I'd say they are somewhat a darkhorse to watch for later on. For those of you who played world 12, they remind me alot of TMA though I'm not sure why.

Jedi - sexy tribe. Not much to say other than watch out and dont underestimate these fellows.

Looney - Great ODA, high activity and good players - what more does it take to form a good tribe? If these guys can get some nifty diplomacy going I see them as another contender for later on.

iI you've read all that, you really need to get out more :icon_wink: cept you crom - your too cool :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Aimed at alfonso

Shlomzi said:
Listen here you fool. Who the hell do you think you are? I’m assuming you actually want to make certain that we all know you’re a complete and utter idiot, right? Or, were your posts somehow meant to contribute to this topic? If it’s the former, you succeeded. If it’s the latter, well you still succeeded in completing the former. (Now, I know these are big words, but try to keep up.)

Now, do you honestly think you even have the qualifications to comment on Jedi! And T.W.L as you are doing? Hmm, right, let’s have a look at your oh so amazing experience. Wait, what’s that? You’re only on World 5? Right, let’s have a look at your stats there:

Code:

3 and a half million points. Right *slow clap* You are rank 300 or so on a world with 1200 or so players. You must be so proud. Now, let’s have a look at your astounding OD:

Code:
 OD Attack Rank:231. (4,934,027 score) OD 
Defense Rank:231. (2,359,700 score)

Holy crap, I’m actually in fear of your pure awesomonium right now. Seriously, how do you do it? Can us mere mortals achieve the levels of greatness of yourself?

But surely you must be an awesome player and leader to be able to comment on T.W.L and degrade Jedi! as such and proclaim them to be fact, right? So, let’s take a quick look at your conquer history on your only world not using an alias:

See the noob

What’s this I see? 321 out of your 412 conquers are in-tribe or abandoned? Surely this cannot be true? Surely you must be good enough to actually take villages from your opponents? Damn, looks like TWStats is lying on purpose just to make you look bad – right? Or, or wait, could it be that you just suck? I think it’s the latter.

But wait, surely you know far more about T.W.L and Jedi! than anyone else here right? Or, is it just like the other times when your extremely low IQ led you to believe than you were correct when you are in fact horribly off the mark, hmm? Let’s explain.

Want to have a guess at who led wwxxt (T.W.L Leader) on World 29? Oh snap, was it me? Yes, yes it was. Now wait, what does that mean? Does it mean I know what he’s like? Wait, yes, yes it does.

Now, if you want to proclaim Jedi! to be noobs, and T.W.L to be great, care to explain why they contacted ME for an alliance?

wwxxt on 14.04. at 00:24
mate could you do me a favour and suggest to your tribe an alliance with mine?

curentlly we have no alliances no NAPS, just Chaos and LOOST as enemies but nothing serious for now, just farming them, we will wait for nobles

it will be interesting if we had an alliance, at least for some period untill we get free of the noobs tribes in our K

Thanx mate

wwxxt on 14.04. at 19:07
mate sometimes you're quite annoying:)

just give me an answer or something... if no or yes..i'll be ok with any of those answers, if your leaders don't agree is not like we will start a war:))

don't just ignore me like that because you're making me mad:)

Tittleclock on 14.04. at 20:18
Hi,

I know you well and I've seen you boost up your tribe quite a lot and belittle Jedi! a bit on the forums. This defeats the whole point of an alliance as we are supposed to like each other.

By the way, I don't care if you are annoyed or get mad. It's a game, get over it.

Much love,
-Shlomzi

This message has been forwarded by Tittleclock.

wwxxt on 14.04. at 20:39
ok, thanx for the answer:)

Wait, was that the oh-so-revered leader wwxxt asking the noobish Jedi! for an alliance, and was it the noobish Jedi! turning the elite T.W.L down? Oh snap, it looks like it was..

And then, what do we have here?

PRIME9.jpg

Oh noes! Don’t tell me the revered and elite T.W.L are trying to ally whore? And wait, they want only one ally? Z0mg, looks like they breached that rule by asking at least two.

Now, you want to say Jedi! sucks? Back it up. All I see here is you rambling on, talking to us about how stupid and idiotic you really are and then letting people like me flame the crap out of you for it.

wwxxt isn’t good. If you want to compare him to me at least back it up with facts, seriously. I’ve led wwxxt, as well as numerous other top tribes. So yeah, our leadership obviously sucks. Oh and our players are just terrible too, absolutely terrible, which is why T.W.L seeks an alliance with us.

Pfft.

Much Love,
Shlomzi

DeletedUser

lmao :icon_rolleyes:

people started to flam shlomzi teh god :icon_redface: after he got banned in the forums

well guess what he iz god he can flam you back any time :icon_twisted:

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
lmao :icon_rolleyes:

People started to flame Shlomzi the God :icon_redface: after he got banned in the forums

Well guess what he is God, he can flame you back any time :icon_twisted:

Corrected. I'm abit of a grammar troll I know, but posts like that annoy me.

And @ Crom: Reminds me of when Spoona got banned and had people post for him :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

well thats very good gob for you :lol:

and just remind me when it was important to me when you get annoyed :icon_neutral:

crom

And @ Crom: Reminds me of when Spoona got banned and had people post for him :icon_rolleyes:
Lol, it's like reliving the old days again...

4Sub5, Spoona, Random noobs (leading to random rants) *sigh*...

I'm actually starting to enjoy this thread now. Random flaming is my kinda thing...

DeletedUser

I WANNA PLAY

1. ACTIVE-I like them, confident, and entertaining ^^. Never could deal with winning people with no ego :(. Similar to a lot of tribes I've seen that maintain dominance for several months, won't be any problem for them unless something sudden and internal happens :/

i love lardy's sarcasm :icon_razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.