Top 20 tribes - Who will Survive - round 2.

DeletedUser

The original "top 20 tribes - who will survive" was a good thread. I agree with many posters here that it should keep going. I am re-starting it rather than re-opening the original, in the hope that from now on, people will make more of an effort to stay on topic.

This thread is for discussing which of the top 20 tribes will stay, and which will fall. It is not here to discuss / post war stats. It is not here to discuss what other worlds people play. Please keep the flaming to a minimum, and try to keep posts relevent to the topic.

I'll start things off, but in a slightly more detailed format, just to re-introduce the discussions again.

Rank Tribe Points Villages # of Members
1 MaccyD ---> 6,277,089 ---> 857 ---> 48
2 Ouzo ---> 6,067,607 ---> 1,203 ---> 101
3 ~SCC~ ---> 5,323,120 ---> 877 ---> 60
4 Dvad3r ---> 3,522,029 ---> 705 ---> 71
5 CHUCK! ---> 2,679,739 ---> 359 ---> 22
6 =REV= ---> 2,585,620 ---> 448 ---> 53
7 KOTBC ---> 2,326,992 ---> 685 ---> 115
8 AXES ---> 2,023,525 ---> 293 ---> 14
9 BI ---> 1,897,449 ---> 285 ---> 33
10 -F- ---> 1,766,999 ---> 358 ---> 55
11 Xp ---> 1,554,168 ---> 400 ---> 101
12 ----- ---> 1,373,266 ---> 231 ---> 38
13 Fatal. ---> 1,355,528 ---> 194 ---> 25
14 BaC ---> 1,317,598 ---> 192 ---> 17
15 Motive ---> 1,310,336 ---> 218 ---> 33
16 SMIR ---> 1,145,795 ---> 259 ---> 68
17 TRAP ---> 1,037,973 ---> 290 ---> 91
18 Ace ---> 1,013,455 ---> 194 ---> 39
19 ~SoL~ ---> 944,388 ---> 233 ---> 56
20 .:TM:. ---> 930,091 ---> 346 ---> 131

Looking at these rankings from a neutral perspective, the thing that strikes me most is the disparity in the number of villages. Yes, I am aware that OUZO have almost double the number of members than MaccyD, yet the respective village numbers don't seem to reflect that.

Again, compare KOTBC, Xp and .:TM:. the only other tribes in the top 20 with over 100 members, and their village numbers.... half or 1/3 of those possessed by OUZO, which shows those drunks appear to be acquiring villages at a high rate.

Having said that.... look at CHUCK and AXES. Without doing the accurate calculations in my head, it appears they would actually have an insane conquer rate compared to many other tribes that are bigger than them, and looking at the other stats, they hold the rank 1 and 3 spots for average points per player.

Now I haven't looked at the stats in much detail, nor have I taken into consideration who is at war with who, or OD levels of respective tribes. No doubt others will do that in a separate thread.

Now based purely on the above values, I would say that those tribes who are acquiring villages at a higher rate in comparison to others of the same size are the ones most likely to stick around. They are the ones who appearances suggest are working as the most cohesive units.. an important factor in tribe survival.

So... go on...... Top 20 tribes, who will survive, and who will fail?

DeletedUser

Why be neutral, Atlantia, when you can be CHUCK! :)

There are other tribes in this world that are great at this game, but how many tribes have as much fun as us? None :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Continuing from atlantia's post, I have made a list of tribal conquers over the past week. "In-tribe conquers" include overnobling.

MaccyD
Members: 48
Total conquers: 178
Intribe-Conquers: 38
Conquers per member (total): 3.70
Conquers per member (without in-tribe): 2.91

Ouzo
Members: 101
Total conquers: 238
Intribe-Conquers: 26
Conquers per member (total): 2.35
Conquers per member (without in-tribe): 2.00

~SCC~
Members: 60
Total conquers: 195
Intribe-Conquers: 26
Conquers per member (total): 3.25
Conquers per member (without in-tribe): 2.81

Dvad3r
Members: 70
Total conquers: 196
Intribe-Conquers: 29
Conquers per member (total): 2.8
Conquers per member (without in-tribe): 2.38

CHUCK!
Members: 22
Total conquers: 82
Intribe-Conquers: 15
Conquers per member (total): 3.72
Conquers per member (without in-tribe): 3.05

Axes
Members: 14
Total conquers: 83
Intribe-Conquers: 2
Conquers per member (total): 5.92
Conquers per member (without in-tribe): 5.78

1. Axes (5.92)
2. CHUCK! (3.72)
3. MaccyD (3.70)
4. ~SCC~ (3.25)
5. Dvad3r (2.80)
6. Ouzo (2.35)

In conclusion? Small tribes are nobling at a lot faster rate (per member that is) that large tribes.

DeletedUser

I decided to quickly just rank the rest of top 10:

Rank. Tribe (conquers/member)
1. Axes (5.92)
2. CHUCK! (3.72)
3. MaccyD (3.70)
4. ~SCC~ (3.25)
5. Dvad3r (2.80)
6. Ouzo (2.35)
7. =REV= (2.00)
8. Bi (2.00)
9. -F- (1.94)
10. KOTBC (1.28)

DeletedUser

Everyone seems to be afraid to post here in fear of going off topic but heck someone needs to say something :icon_biggrin:

Anyway i realise i may be slightly off topic right now sorry atlantia :icon_cry:

If someone originally from Escape that knows which members are still around in k55. Id be interested to see where they would be ranked in the world now as MaccyD/Ex-Excape now rule k55.

They would have low members....high average points per member etc. and it would be interesting to see where abouts they would be now if they stayed alive..

Obviously alot would have happened if they stayed in escape rather than joined Maccy and it would not be accurate to say "They would be ranked #? for definite" but it would be cool to have an estimate :p

DeletedUser

Everyone seems to be afraid to post here in fear of going off topic but heck someone needs to say something :icon_biggrin:

Anyway i realise i may be slightly off topic right now sorry atlantia :icon_cry:

If someone originally from Escape that knows which members are still around in k55. Id be interested to see where they would be ranked in the world now as MaccyD/Ex-Excape now rule k55.

They would have low members....high average points per member etc. and it would be interesting to see where abouts they would be now if they stayed alive..

Obviously alot would have happened if they stayed in escape rather than joined Maccy and it would not be accurate to say "They would be ranked #? for definite" but it would be cool to have an estimate :p

I think that is very off topic lol, but a good point none the less, a new thread perhaps for discussion?

DeletedUser12353

i dotn think thats off topic as thats discussing a tribe that was up there and which failed?

little insight of 4 of the top 20 are ex escape memembers im not including ranked one as he was hardly in escape for very long and i didnt appreciate him either when he was in escape.

and of the top k55 players 11 of the top 20 are ex escape members ( only 3 MAccyD players in top 20 for k55). mayb it should be move into new thread but im not goin start it , as im ex escape, and sound bit cocky from me.

lxzeroxl

With the existing Escape members in MaccyD we would be ranked 7th (current time) with 11 members, with 2,192,299 total points and a player average point of 199,299 points.

DeletedUser

With the existing Escape members in MaccyD we would be ranked 7th (current time) with 11 members, with 2,192,299 total points and a player average point of 199,299 points.
Wow.... Escape really brought alot of talent to this world...

Anyway no more potential off topic-ness about escape.... GET BACK ON TOPIC!! :icon_redface:

slinkiestwizard

Atlantia
Now based purely on the above values, I would say that those tribes who are acquiring villages at a higher rate in comparison to others of the same size are the ones most likely to stick around. They are the ones who appearances suggest are working as the most cohesive units.. an important factor in tribe survival.

In fear of going semi off topic, i believe its not the amount of villages you noble or the speed which you noble them at. I believe its more the amount of owner controlled villages you noble at this stage of the game.

Id like to see the barb enoblements of the top tribes as it reflects on there points.In no way am i calling any tribe out .

My point being that once the user controlled villages are taken , the barbs will keep your smithy storing for war. The most effective tribes regardless of village counts or player counts are the ones that noble solely active villages to secure an area and dont waste time on barbs.

DeletedUser

I quite agree with you... which is why I said I hadnt spent much time looking at the stats in general. There is a reason that I ban my tribe members from barb nobling in early world :icon_wink:

I iz Nub

Keep in mind I did not look at the abandoned villages that were nobled. Some of these WERE in fact owned villages that went barb either due to inactivity or restarting.

MaccyD- 894 nobled villages
Abandoned- 73 (Mainly weren't 1k barbs)
Percent- 8.16%

Ouzo- 598 nobled villages
Abandoned- 41 (Mainly were 1k barbs)
Percent- 6.85%

~SCC~ 710 nobled villages
Abandoned- 68 (Mixed. More 1k barbs though)
Percent- 9.57%

Dvad3r- 535 nobled villages
Abandoned- 119 (Almost all 1k barbs)
Percent- 22.24%

CHUCK!- 170 nobled villages
Abandoned- 5 (None were 1k barbs :))
Percent- 2.94%

=REV=- 476
Abandoned- 113 (I could be off by a little.There were so many to scroll down :icon_eek:)
Percent- 23.73%

KOTBC- 440 nobled villages
Abandoned- 149 (Again, I could be off. Way to many to count correctly)
Percent- 33.86%

AXES- 316 nobled villages
Abadoned- 31 :)icon_eek:. Not sure how that happened :lol:)
Percent- 9.81%

-F-- 309 nobled villages
Abadoned- 54 (Most were 1k barbs)
Percent- 17.47%

BI- 239 nobled villages
Abandoned- 32 (Mixed)
Percent- 11.38%

Rankings:
1.Chuck!
2.Ouzo
3.MaccyD
4.~SCC~
5.AXES
6.BI
7.-F-
8.Dvad3r
9.=REV=
10.KOTBC

These statistics could be off by a little on the Abandoned villages part. I scrolled quickly down so I could have miscounted. Have to account for Human Error :icon_eek:.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

well I can say 1 thing you did screw up...

those percents either you have to move the decimal over 2 to the right or remove the % or those are really inaccurate and puny numbers

I iz Nub

Editied.
And Thank you. I didn't catch that

Last edited:

DeletedUser

interesting.... I wondered how we were matching up on the barb nobling percentages.

so, we have nobled 10 barbs out of 149 since the tribe was started. that works out as 6.7%

In mitigation only 3 of those were 1k villages, and that number won't rise. I have one barb to my name because the damn player restarted whilst the nobles were en route.

and this isn't meant as a advert for my tribe, I just was wondering how the barb nobling thing stretched into the top 20 rather than the top 10 and have only got time to do the stats quickly for my tribe. Anyone else want to pull the same comparison across the whole top 20 and has time?

DeletedUser

interesting.... I wondered how we were matching up on the barb nobling percentages.

so, we have nobled 10 barbs out of 149 since the tribe was started. that works out as 6.7%

In mitigation only 3 of those were 1k villages, and that number won't rise. I have one barb to my name because the damn player restarted whilst the nobles were en route.

and this isn't meant as a advert for my tribe, I just was wondering how the barb nobling thing stretched into the top 20 rather than the top 10 and have only got time to do the stats quickly for my tribe. Anyone else want to pull the same comparison across the whole top 20 and has time?

as nub said this does not take into account the size just how many were taken no one called you a noob it's just an interesting fact to look at

DeletedUser

I wasn't thinking we were called n00b. the barb nobling stats were presented for the top 10, I was just wodering how that looked for the top 20 as its a top 20 thread.

I did thestats for my tribe as we are in the top 20, just havent had time to do for all.

Strght SaVaGe

Man good job Chuck Nice to see my former tribe up in the rankings and doing exactly what they said they would do I like what i see and wish i would still be on tribal wars man would love to be conquering next to them keep it up Wrath i see a great duke if you arent already one

DeletedUser

Dvad3er seem to be stretching themselves thing right now. I think they be first to fall. prob merge with another tribe (ganda)

Maybe not though as ive heard a rumor about core tribe leaders working together Dvader leader,maccy d ouzo supposedly are allied. Ridiculous.

DeletedUser

Dvad3er seem to be stretching themselves thing right now. I think they be first to fall. prob merge with another tribe (ganda)

Maybe not though as ive heard a rumor about core tribe leaders working together Dvader leader,maccy d ouzo supposedly are allied. Ridiculous.

Erm ... where have you been? Dvad3r IS Ganda* (and Exodus)