Out of 399 conquers.

96 abandoned noblings

95 internal noblings from tribemates.

50 conquers from tribeless players.

Dude, your stats are miserable. :lol:

I said he claimed he had a W1 account of 8 mill + points. I never said :

1) I believed him
2) I care enough to verify
3) i use it as a measure of how good W1 plaeyrs are or are not.

What i did say was that claiming to be good in another server has no bearing on this one. You prove yourself again each world.
Are you done making yourself look stupid ?

So you didnt care, didnt believe him but yet still used him as an example? Lord knows you cant use your 2nd noble target as it was your own teammate.

DeletedUser

So you didnt care, didnt believe him but yet still used him as an example? Lord knows you cant use your 2nd noble target as it was your own teammate.

Your obviously feeling kinda stupid after your last post so you're trying to cover up here. I didn't use Lord Samo as an example of a W1 player. I used him as an example of how claiming to be good in another server (not just W1)doesn't help you in this one :

You need to read my post :

that claiming to be good in another server has no bearing on this one. You prove yourself again each world.

If you understood waht I said, then you wouldn't be making the above post.
You didn't understand it either because you are thick, or because you don't want to, or because you are illiterate.

Whatever the case, I suggest reading a post (or have someone read it for you if you can't yourself) before responding to it.

P.S. My 2nd nobling was the result of loyalty being reduced by a greater extent (by earlier noble) than we were expecting. Hence my tribemate nobled the village first. just seconds before my noble reached. it happens.

DeletedUser

I won't even try to engage in this argument. Mr. Greens is nothing but another troll from OT and the one who went all snappy fingers Rhonda style rebukal of Thargoran if I remember right :lol:

Anyways here is a short summary of what I have learned. It's the old vs. new players over and over in this world.

25gdw6w.png

It's getting a bit tiresome to try giving all the old players attention in the paths they have taken in this world, being disbanded before we even have the chance to bring out the big guns (specifically vets 'R' us, MCD); but sure, I will listen to your utter BS for 16 more minutes until my soup is done.

Edit: Brb

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1751

I won't even try to engage in this argument. Mr. Greens is nothing but another troll from OT and the one who went all snappy fingers Rhonda style rebukal of Thargoran if I remember right :lol:

Anyways here is a short summary of what I have learned. It's the old vs. new players over and over in this world.

It's getting a bit tiresome to try giving all the old players attention in the paths they have taken in this world, being disbanded before we even have the chance to bring out the big guns (specifically vets 'R' us, MCD); but sure, I will listen to your utter BS for 16 more minutes until my soup is done.

Well, it is all of the "old players" that run the game now. So take care who you criticize.

DeletedUser

Well, it is all of the "old players" that run the game now. So take care who you criticize.

So you are threatening me on behalf of the game staff, because I criticized old players in general? If so, then I think you are unfit for a position as moderator. And you can quote me on that.

DeletedUser1751

So you are threatening me on behalf of the game staff, because I criticized old players in general? If so, then I think you are unfit for a position as moderator. And you can quote me on that.

LOL!!!! You should calm down for a minute and eat your soup.

I am saying that "the dinosaur"s are guiding the games path, deciding its future. So ultimately, the game is in "the dinosaurs" hands.

DeletedUser

slim, i think i have to agree with 11 on this one, your post was a threat, on behalf of the gaming staff. i believe that to be against the rules of moderation

DeletedUser

LOL!!!! You should calm down for a minute and eat your soup.

I am saying that "the dinosaur"s are guiding the games path, deciding its future. So ultimately, the game is in "the dinosaurs" hands.

Actually it is the newer players, as more and more they make up the majority of the tribal wars population. Notice the ridiculous amount of new setting worlds and the constant attempt by the game staff to even the playing fields for all players and to basically make the game easier. The "vets" have to constantly beg to even get a world with old settings(like w26 thank god) and these are only once in a while.

Also notice how there was a very noticable difference in the amount of people that joined w25 vs w26.

The future of the game will be decided by the masses, and as it stands the masses are hugely favored as "noobs."

Also the old w1 and w2 players are fading out as they quit the game and cause arguments like this because they live in the past and most cannot(as is proven by the fact that only clorox has been the only decent tribe-of old players) adapt and learn to compete with the newer players.

Nauzhror

Wow way off

69 internal
99 gray

As for tribeless I'm not even going to bother because those are wrong... You're counting players who left the tribe under attack and such..

155 ENEMY caps overall

P.S. The mod deleted the post not me

Prove your ability there or shut the hell up. I put 30 premium points on you not lasting to ten villages if you start in a new world. Your stats you wanted to bring everyone's attention to aren't all that. You aren't a 'legend' at this game. Most people don't even know you from your in-game performance but from your relentless spamming in Offtopica. You've played longer than a lot of people so you think you're better when your best rank is 200. I wouldn't be impressed by rank 200 on a recent world with 70,000+ players. I sure as hell am not impressed by rank 200 on a world 1,226 players. If you're even a half-assed player on W1 and didn't go inactive you're ranked in the top 500. It means less than nothing.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

With the exception of CLOROX (who I was a member of, for a fair period of time), all the tribes people have tried to make with "W1 vets" have failed. That's because W1 players are so caught up with their own Ego's, they can't actually tell they're not even half as good as they think they are.

I'm sorry to break it to you, but the group of "W1 vets" that you are insulting have only tried to expand into three other worlds.

1) TW in World 2
2) CLOROX in World 8
3) Oi! in World 26

I hope you don't want to generalize this group of "W1 vets" with those other people that pretend to be veterans and make crappy tribes and then attract members by saying "we ar vetrens i know da iceman".

edit: I also want to say Mr_Greens does not speak for us either, unfortunately :(

DeletedUser

Prove your ability there or shut the hell up. I put 30 premium points on you not lasting to ten villages if you start in a new world. Your stats you wanted to bring everyone's attention to aren't all that. You aren't a 'legend' at this game. Most people don't even know you from your in-game performance but from your relentless spamming in Offtopica. You've played longer than a lot of people so you think you're better when your best rank is 200. I wouldn't be impressed by rank 200 on a recent world with 70,000+ players. I sure as hell am not impressed by rank 200 on a world 1,226 players. If you're even a half-assed player on W1 and didn't go inactive you're ranked in the top 500. It means less than nothing.

30 premium points? Sounds good. Considering the fact I've done it on several worlds and got bored easy ill be happy to take your $30.

As for rank.. Rank does not mean anything size does not mean anything of course i'm being told this by a player who his only world you were half decent you're being rimmed on.
In 2 years I have not failed to gain a village that I attacked nor have I lost a village I tried to defend. I can do it with 5 villages or 300 size does not matter skill does.
I know someone who is not as large as my W1 account and she can take on anyone in the game..

I don't even know why I'm arguing with you becuase you're a moron and cant handle simple concepts of the game.

We can put it this way

Player A has 50 villages
Player B has 20 villages

Player A has 40 O villages
Player B has 5 D villages

Player A attacks with 39 O villages 1 train
Player B removes all troops and kills the train

Guess what the smaller player just won

kerosine

Stop flaming each other :*(

Can't the w1 vets and the Pros get along?

DeletedUser

30 premium points? Sounds good. Considering the fact I've done it on several worlds and got bored easy ill be happy to take your $30.

As for rank.. Rank does not mean anything size does not mean anything of course i'm being told this by a player who his only world you were half decent you're being rimmed on.
In 2 years I have not failed to gain a village that I attacked nor have I lost a village I tried to defend. I can do it with 5 villages or 300 size does not matter skill does.
I know someone who is not as large as my W1 account and she can take on anyone in the game..

I don't even know why I'm arguing with you becuase you're a moron and cant handle simple concepts of the game.

We can put it this way

Player A has 50 villages
Player B has 20 villages

Your arguing because your a half literate troll that loves to have the last word no matter how little sense he makes. One with a 2200 point village. Put up in this world. Or shut up.

edit: I also want to say Mr_Greens does not speak for us either, unfortunately :(

I can see why you'd say that, jasp :icon_razz:
Good luck to you. I respect you personally, even if you let some half wits in your tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

30 PP costs more than 30 dollars. Your maths is badly off. Your an imbecile with a 2200 point village. Put up in this world. Or shut up.

Ehm purrvy, 30 PP costs 18.00 USD (cheapest) or 29.90 (rip off) :icon_wink:

DeletedUser48035

We can put it this way

Player A has 50 villages
Player B has 20 villages

Nice ...
Can I ask you one question ...
Some far from your mates ...
Around ...

You had 20 villages ...
And receive only 20 trains around ...

DeletedUser48035

We can put it this way

Player A has 50 villages
Player B has 20 villages

What will be attacker plans ...
To put a nuke train over that village and attack 38 abandoned ?

Sorry for double posted ....

Ranbaxy

I think before Jirki finds this thread with his ban hammer i will close it...pm me complaints if you dont like it

Status
Not open for further replies.