Top 20 Tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I hate to be the one that breaks this news to you.
But just because someone is better than you (and in your case i imagine that to be a very large number).
Does not mean that they have no lives.
It just means that they are better than you. :)[/FONT]

My care cup is empty. lol.

I dont care if your better than me, or if you think you are, etc, etc, etc.

I just like yanking your chains, hehe.

DeletedUser

You don't need one as its already been commented on and answered in this thread and another one. Seeing how you think your so on top of things go find it yourself.

Hmm...I'm gonna say your lieing. But hey, why would i think that i mean you provided links and such a positive attitude!

DeletedUser

A lot of the players from OI! are the best players from W1 this early in the game size does not matter.. I have 2200 points in W26 does that mean I'm a shit player?
No it means I have not been as active as I want to be. Half the players in OI! can vouch for my potential as I can for them.

Size does not matter skill does and the players of OI! have the skill.. When you have 149 players that will launch on any target anywhere on the map thats what gets the job done not your size.. Any of the top players in W26 yeah they have points but we can rim them within the week.. Fake out their tribe members they wont support because they don't know where the nobles are landing and there you go.

Skill > Points

DeletedUser

BTW: Mr pervis, if your so much better than the rest of us, than no harm in giving your ign.

DeletedUser

A lot of the players from OI! are the best players from W1 this early in the game size does not matter.. I have 2200 points in W26 does that mean I'm a shit player?
No it means I have not been as active as I want to be. Half the players in OI! can vouch for my potential as I can for them.

Size does not matter skill does and the players of OI! have the skill.. When you have 149 players that will launch on any target anywhere on the map thats what gets the job done not your size.. Any of the top players in W26 yeah they have points but we can rim them within the week.. Fake out their tribe members they wont support because they don't know where the nobles are landing and there you go.

Skill > Points

Haha, well that was good for a nice laugh.

Skill + Activity=Points

And even the activity part is debatable. I've seen people take the number spot multiple times by themselves.

Please do not try to tell people that skill>Points. That is the biggest rubbish I have heard in a while. Though Im sure your massive army of 1000/300 could dominate anyone!

Reminds me of family tribes that only take down people by mass attacks by everyone in the family.

EDIT-There are obviously exceptions but 2200 points with no obstacles=/= skill. Sorry. If you want to feel bad blank please go back to W1 where you are safe in tribe nobling and abandon nobling.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Activity is a part of performance. How good you are only effects this server if you apply those skills here. If and when i see them from you guys, I'll give you credit for it.

Any of the top players in W26 yeah they have points but we can rim them within the week.. Fake out their tribe members they wont support because they don't know where the nobles are landing and there you go.

This is exactly the fallacy of Oi! forum representation. Y'all have been telling us how good you are. Not showing us how good. Go ahead and pick any top player that you will and put your money where your mouth is.

and as for :

they don't know where the nobles are landing and there you go.

Any half decent player can pick out incoming nobles from incoming ram speed fakes.

BTW: Mr pervis, if your so much better than the rest of us, than no harm in giving your ign.

Game On

And I never claimed to be better than everyone. Find a quote where i stated such or alternately stop dribbling garbage

DeletedUser

Ah but pervis dont ya know? He has 3 trains already in his 2200 point village. He is ready and willing to send 2 fake trains and a real train accompanied by his "troops win wars not points" army.

DeletedUser1751

Any half decent player can pick out incoming nobles from incoming ram speed fakes.

This may be neither here nor there, but you haveing been on the receiving end of 1000 incoming attacks. Which, was a common occurance on w1. Try as you might, back tracking the timing on every attack is all but impossible.

DeletedUser

QUOTE]

This may be neither here nor there, but you haveing been on the receiving end of 1000 incoming attacks. Which, was a common occurance on w1. Try as you might, back tracking the timing on every attack is all but impossible.

Unless they are all launched within in a minute or so(which is possible i realize) it is not all that hard.

You do not need to backtime them all right away, you merely need to record the travel time. That takes about 2 seconds to do for each attack, and it does not have to be exact.

DeletedUser

no, i just wanted to know his ign, thats all.

The time will come, or it wont.

Its only a game friends. I like to play it and have fun, no pressure. But that doesnt mean that I dont have skills. Hopefully, I can show both of ya one day, hehe. Peace out.

DeletedUser

no, i just wanted to know his ign, thats all.

The time will come, or it wont.

Its only a game friends. I like to play it and have fun, no pressure. But that doesnt mean that I dont have skills. Hopefully, I can show both of ya one day, hehe. Peace out.

this sentiment I can respect.

Maybe I see you someday in battle. maybe not. Have fun till then. its just a game.

P.S. I've made my IGN clear from Day 1, even down to my CoA. I prefer not to use the same name in more than 1-2 worlds. But my forum account remains the same.

DeletedUser1751

Unless they are all launched within in a minute or so(which is possible i realize) it is not all that hard.

You do not need to backtime them all right away, you merely need to record the travel time. That takes about 2 seconds to do for each attack, and it does not have to be exact.

Generally speaking, the fake attacks were launched with impecable timing. Just as much timing was put inthe fakes as were the actual attacks.

Ask Relentless Hippo, lol.

DeletedUser

Rofl kid you're a fucking idiot. How about you go look at my twstats

Skill > Points
If you believe otherwise you need to kill yourself lets take it as a real life point of view

You can be a millionaire but be the dumbest person around
Money is points smarts is skill

Just wait the game is too slow right now for anyone to show their potential :icon_rolleyes:

I think you missed the point of this whole discussion. We are saying that W1 doesnt matter. That was(because of the fact it was the FIRST world) the easiest and noobiest world of all. Who cares that you have played for way too long on one world, enough to noble half your tribemates and abandons as far as the eye can see.

Being good in W1 is like being average at best on the newest worlds.

Also as for your amazing twstats, you ranked 200th with 400 takes and over 80 losses, most of the takes being tribemembers and abandons. Also your start was absolutely awful.

Please do not tell me how to play this game, as even on W1 you are garbage.

DeletedUser

Generally speaking, the fake attacks were launched with impecable timing. Just as much timing was put inthe fakes as were the actual attacks.

Ask Relentless Hippo, lol.

If they are timed perfectly I'll have to admit you may be in trouble, but that is a lot of work for one or two villages, and it may not even work. Plus you would need lots of people to send that many attacks in under a minute.

Gouge

The first person i nobled in W26 claimed to have 8 million point sin W1. it didn't save him.
Lord Samo was your first cap in W26 and you didn't do any Due Diligence to find out if his W1 claim was accurate but yet you used it as an example as to how bad W1 players are? Shame on you, i thought you where smarter than this...actually i didn't.

DeletedUser

Originally Posted by Mr_Greens
Rofl kid you're a <cut out> idiot. How about you go look at my twstats

Mr Greens has deleted his forum post. But I'll still take a look at his stats

Out of 399 conquers.

96 abandoned noblings

95 internal noblings from tribemates.

50 conquers from tribeless players.

Dude, your stats are miserable. :lol:

[/FONT]Lord Samo was your first cap in W26 and you didn't do any Due Diligence to find out if his W1 claim was accurate but yet you used it as an example as to how bad W1 players are? Shame on you, i thought you where smarter than this...actually i didn't.

I said he claimed he had a W1 account of 8 mill + points. I never said :

1) I believed him
2) I care enough to verify
3) i use it as a measure of how good W1 plaeyrs are or are not.

What i did say was that claiming to be good in another server has no bearing on this one. You prove yourself again each world.
Are you done making yourself look stupid ?

DeletedUser

I think you missed the point of this whole discussion. We are saying that W1 doesnt matter. That was(because of the fact it was the FIRST world) the easiest and noobiest world of all. Who cares that you have played for way too long on one world, enough to noble half your tribemates and abandons as far as the eye can see.

Being good in W1 is like being average at best on the newest worlds.

Also as for your amazing twstats, you ranked 200th with 400 takes and over 80 losses, most of the takes being tribemembers and abandons. Also your start was absolutely awful.

Please do not tell me how to play this game, as even on W1 you are garbage.

Yeah you're right a no named crap player gona tell me whats up.
First of all maybe you should count them

I cant remember exactly because its been a month since I've actually played but its around 90 ENEMY caps meaning T:V the best tribe in W1.
Something like 60 gray caps
A handful of tribe caps

Most of my lost villages are from me about to quit the game so no defense asked for nor defended any villages with over 3000 attacks incoming for 2 weeks non stop with no premium. Attacks landing every 10 mins of every day for 2 weeks and I still managed to take back what I lost...

I hardly play W1 just enough to login to stay green constantly sitting on 200 FULL O villages and 100 nobles just cillin because I don't care to noble anyone.

Sorry kid but you're awful at assumptions

DeletedUser

Yeah you're right a no named crap player gona tell me whats up.
First of all maybe you should count them

I cant remember exactly because its been a month since I've actually played but its around 90 ENEMY caps meaning T:V the best tribe in W1.
Something like 60 gray caps
A handful of tribe caps

Most of my lost villages are from me about to quit the game so no defense asked for nor defended any villages with over 3000 attacks incoming for 2 weeks non stop with no premium. Attacks landing every 10 mins of every day for 2 weeks and I still managed to take back what I lost...

I hardly play W1 just enough to login to stay green constantly sitting on 200 FULL O villages and 100 nobles just cillin because I don't care to noble anyone.

Sorry kid but you're awful at assumptions

Pervis DID count them. 250/400 nobles werent worth anything.

Not to mention as i said you are ranked 200th in w1. That is awful. So if you "dont play it anymore" dont use that as proof of your awesomness

...Yeah you're right a no named crap player gona tell me whats up....

Look at my sig? Its not the first time I have been number one either. But hey nice try

DeletedUser

Mr Greens has deleted his forum post. But I'll still take a look at his stats

Out of 399 conquers.

96 abandoned noblings

95 internal noblings from tribemates.

50 conquers from tribeless players.

Dude, your stats are miserable. :lol:

I said he claimed he had a W1 account of 8 mill + points. I never said :

1) I believed him
2) I care enough to verify
3) i use it as a measure of how good W1 plaeyrs are or are not.

What i did say was that claiming to be good in another server has no bearing on this one. You prove yourself again each world.
Are you done making yourself look stupid ?

Wow way off

69 internal
99 gray

As for tribeless I'm not even going to bother because those are wrong... You're counting players who left the tribe under attack and such..

155 ENEMY caps overall

P.S. The mod deleted the post not me

spleen mage

What a troll i am...

Gouge - Join Date: 2007,June 7th - Total Posts: 60

PeRvIs - Join Date: 2007,September 3rd - Total Posts: 3,327

The difference being, Pervis's posts are actually good.

Wow, the amount of arrogant players who think that because they played W1, they are "1337 Pro's", is outstanding. Infact, it's generally quite the opposite....

W1 is mainly inactives. It takes no skill to noble someone who's only logging in once a week. Having a 4, 5, 6M account, does not make you good. Again, simply because you played on W1, it doesn't make you awesome.

With the exception of CLOROX (who I was a member of, for a fair period of time), all the tribes people have tried to make with "W1 vets" have failed. That's because W1 players are so caught up with their own Ego's, they can't actually tell they're not even half as good as they think they are.

Heck, if they were half as good as they thought they were, they'd be the best players in the entirety of TW.net....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.