top 20 tribes

• Thread starter DeletedUser45655
  • Start date

DeletedUser45655

hello everyone, so things have been quite quiet lately. so heres a top 20 run through. everyone enjoys writing about other tribes and looking at coments about their own so everyoen share.

1 CLOROX = still number 1 and giving everyone a great enjoyable time in this game

2 KNT = putting on the pressure and still steadily run along with its academy

3 [DT] = still one of the giants of this world, im not very familier with the north so havent got much to say

4 Fenix = ever since fenix declared on clorox the very night i found out i knew we stood a better chance and fenix have proved to be to me and the rest of the world a great group of friends and players

5 F.D = dont really know much about them other

6 NUKE = losing? again not in knowledge about the north very much im sure some poeple can tell me.

7 KNTC = again steadily run and seem to be backing up knt

8 N.O = not a clue

9 I:A =very quiet, dont know much

10 8W =not even sure of these guys stance atm? care to enlighten me

11 AHH =my own tribe, we rock :p haha

12 Myriad = still around and hanging in there im surprised about what they have survived

13 LSD B = elite group, seem to be doing a good job

14 R IPK = holding a fight and growing relations with clorox, i would like to see if that relation would grow to a alliance to bring together some kind of anti-union?

15 NEA = not a clue

16 FAN = lost alot of ground lately but not surprising

17 PR =brake off of fenix? i cant remember lol

18 T.O.S =smaller top 20 tribe, friendely with r ipk and at war with nuke could be interesting

19 FF =not a clue

20 +KN+ = not a clue

im sure everyone here could do a better job of evaluating me, please update me on wrong facts and things i dont know.

DeletedUser

10 8W =not even sure of these guys stance atm? care to enlighten me

17 PR =brake off of fenix? i cant remember lol

Good job.

For 8W, they are kind of laying low right now. A lot of them are nobling little abandons, and some from Drk-k

PR did break off of Fenix. Blue eyed sandwalker took a few people and formed PR. Although blue and the others had been in Fenix, we have no diplomacy with the tribe.

DeletedUser

1 CLOROX Good group of really dedicated players - but like many of the tribes hitting above 150 or so players at this point - carrying some dead weight and having to prune.

2 KNT = same as Clorox but has some momentum which may keep some from being lazy. Seems like they watched the world for a while before making their move - which leads me to believe there's some good decisions being made at leadership level.

3 [DT] = even though I've been on opposing sides with them since ...pretty much forever, I have a lot of respect for many of their players and actually enjoy the rivalry - although it's obviously not what it once was (the rivalry, not DT)

4 Fenix = another tribe that seems like it has enough active players to potentially make top 3 sometime.

5 F.D = interesting to see what decisions they'll make soon

6 NUKE = even though they're getting hit hard, I think they'll outlast the interest of many that are attacking them - if they stay interested, they'll rebuild and hit harder than ever.

7 KNTC = isn't a 300 member cap for tribes enough?

8 N.O = they could be a huge factor one way or the other in this world - but I am afraid it's likely going to be in the favor of DT. Haven't done much in a long time except eat inactives and recently give DT an inroad into Myriad clusters. I'm sure there's troops stockpiled to the eyeballs - they could play for the long run or go out in an amazing show of strength.

9 I:A = same area as N.O. same worries

10 8W =not familiar

11 AHH =not familiar

12 Myriad = my current tribe. Pretty organized, small size means less deadwood. Hazard being the fact that we don't have the depth of the top 5 to coordinate on a grand scale.

13 LSD B = I think they could make a dent against whoever they wanted to go after - but they seem to be doing their thing and happy to be doing so.

14 R IPK = dunno

15 NEA = nothing much to say here either

16 FAN = Unfortunately, I don't believe FAN will be in the top 20 much longer.

17 PR =another tribe doing their own thing staying out of the big mash ups that will shift the top 20

18 T.O.S =I don't think they're going to get higher than they are (or if they do, won't stay there for long) but might stick around for a bit longer.

19 FF =not a clue

20 +KN+ = seems to be picking up any orphans - I don't think it's going to lead to much.

DeletedUser

1 clorox= still pritty strong but something tells me they are really getting hurt lol

2 KNT= really good players and i think they will eventually move to # 1 spot

3 [DT]= dont know much about them

4 Fenix= my tribe and we are really pounding on clorox lol

5 F.D= really good friends of ours and they are also pushing back the big and mighty clorox

6 NUKE= no clue

7 KNTC= idd say a little too big to do much lol

8 N.O = well i always go for the underdog and i think they will go down kicking and scratching lol
9 I:A= not sure wat their up to

10 8W= very sneeky people lol

11 AHH= really good bunch of players i think theyll go up in rank eventually

12 Myriad= wow still living lol

13 LSD B= not sure wat their up to

14 R IPK= well they are hanging around with the wrong people and they will eventually get in too deep and gonna hav to fight one of the top 4 ....... i dont think theyll last very long the way their going.

15 NEA= nothing to say

16 FAN= .......well lets start saying our goodbyes to them wile they are still fighting lol

17 PR = not sure wat blue was thinking when he left fenix and created PR

18 T.O.S= i doubt theyr gonna grow theill probobly piss off a big tribe and thats the end of them lol

19 FF= there she goes again lol i wunder how long it will last this time lol o and i doubt that will grow or stuff fenixin any way

20 +KN+ = no clue

DeletedUser

1 CLOROX= Still number one. For how long though?

2 KNT= Great tribe, very good OP planning and participation. Also have that amazing Claiming Site.

3 [DT]= Still big and strong, still causing problems to their enemies.

4 Fenix= Fairing very well since their declaration on CLOROX. Will be interesting to see them in future wars.

5 F.D= Doing rather well so far. Their actual strength will be shown after the CLOROX war.

6 NUKE= Slowly fading, but then again they've been doing that for the past year or so. I have great respect for these guys and girls.

7 KNTC= Still doing well for an academy. Work well with KNT.

8 N.O = Remenants of REB. Those that opposed their leadership and didn't want to fight.

9 I:A= Slowly growing. A sleeping giant. Who will wake them?

10 8W= Not growing much, not in any wars. Their placement on the map does not favour survival in war.

11 AHH= For a 'small' tribe, they've done well against CLOROX. Many thought they wouldn't make it out alive.

12 Myriad= A group of very good players. Still technically at war with [DT], although very little is going on.

13 LSD B= A fantastic tribe, still hitting KNT/C when they get round to it and take more gains than losses when they do.

14 R IPK= Their war with AHH is neither going well, nor failing. They're showing competance.

15 NEA= They're still alive? Caps are easy on the whole there. They wouldn't last 3 months in true warefare.

16 FAN= F.D showed them what hard hitting can be. Was nice knowing you.

17 PR = Blue having fun :) not a bad little tribe.

18 T.O.S= Noobs. They just bend over for whoever fancies a go.

19 FF= Proving how little good tribes are left, when one person can come in at 18th.

20 +KN+ = Just waiting to die really. Maybe one decent player in there will get pulled into a good tribe.

DeletedUser

12 Myriad= A group of very good players. Still technically at war with [DT], although very little is going on.

Except for them sending 150 nukes at 1 village and not taking it :$

DeletedUser

Except for them sending 183 nukes at 1 village and not knocking down a single level of wall :$

Fixed that for you.

Virk is craa-azy!

DeletedUser

1 CLOROX= The remnant of the BLOC, still holding out though with enemies at all sides

2 KNT= Very well organised, great tools available

3 [DT]= Nice bunch of guys and gals, havent talked much about current war affairs with them so cant comment

4 Fenix= Doing very well against CLOROX, bold decision by Tango + Pani to "switch" sides, though was obviously inevitable if you talked to the guy

5 F.D= Doing rather well so far. Keep up the good work

6 NUKE= Still hanging in there, keeping the North interesting

7 KNTC= see KNT

8 N.O = REB's tribalhuggers united :icon_razz:

9 I:A= Want to see these guys do something major, the suspense is killing me :icon_razz:

10 8W= not much contact

11 AHH= my tribe- no comment

12 Myriad= not much contact.

13 LSD B= not much contact

14 R IPK= A nice little skirmish we are having down here in the south west, neither side making much ground.

15 NEA= They're still alive?

16 FAN= They are still alive? stop slacking F.D/Fenix :icon_razz:

17 PR = Blue and the boys. need i say more?

18 T.O.S= The only active vills i have been bothered to take recently, no challenge. The merged elements of LAW who werent good enough to join [DT]

19 FF= Who?

20 +KN+ = I dont know[/QUOTE]

DeletedUser1350

I thought you meant it like something big is about to happen. But OK.

DeletedUser1350

1 CLOROX = Losing ground slowly ever since declaring war on the south. But still they're and fighting back.

2 KNT= Organized tribe doesn't seem like they're taking much ground or losing any.

3 [DT]= Grew from taking in a bunch of LAW members but still couldn't regain the #2 spot. It looks like they're having fun up there in the north with NUKE.

4 Fenix = Hitting CLOROX hard everyday of the week, they seem like they are growing the most from this war.

5 F.D = My tribe. No comment.

6 NUKE= No clue what so ever.

7 KNTC = See KNT.

8 N.O = Don't really know much about them.

9 I:A= Right next to F.D. I really want to see what their future moves will be.

10 8W = Wading out this war. I don't think they really want to pick sides. Just hiding on the sidelines.

11 AHH = I'm rather surprised they are still around seeing how they are getting hit from the west by CLOROX and the south by R IPK. They seem like a bunch of good players.

12 Myriad = Know nothing of them.

13 LSD B = They seem like they have an elite team there.

14 R IPK = I doubt they'll stay around long. Probably some will go to FENIX and some to AHH.

15 NEA = They have a lot of mouth. Haven't really seen any action from them. I'm pretty sure after this CLOROX thing is done [DT] will turn their full attention on them and demolish them.

16 FAN = They fell quickly from the ranks, ever since they declared war on the south. It seems like CLOROX sucked up most of their decent players.

17 PR = Funny, they are getting hit hard especially the traitor Poppagoose.

18 T.O.S = Pathetic noobs. I'm still surprised at number of them still in this world.

19 FF= I think she'll get some members.

20 +KN+ = Just like T.O.S.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Please keep in mind that I have been away from world 8 for quite some time, and only recently returned.

1 CLOROX = Looking like a great tribe.

2 KNT = Not heard much from them since I returned. What I heard was positive.

3 [DT] = I've been fighting them since back in '07 already. Lots of respect for them.

4 Fenix = Don't really know much about them.

5 F.D = Same as Fenix.

6 NUKE = Seems like a decent tribe to me.

7 KNTC = Same as KNT.

8 N.O = Not too happy with them giving away/losing a village to Virkamies in the middle of our cluster, but I can live with them.*

9 I:A = Little experience, nothing negative.

10 8W = Same as I:A

11 AHH = These guys are looking good to me.

12 Myriad = My tribe. No comment.

13 LSD B = Looking good.

14 R IPK = Looking... interesting. Curious about their moves.

15 NEA = No idea.

16 FAN = Losing.

17 PR = No idea.

18 T.O.S = No idea.

19 FF = No idea.

20 +KN+ = No idea.

* = And yes, that's the village we lost 183 nukes to. And you guys failed to mention that he must have had a total of close to or even over 300k/300k in there (if you include the troops he lost). We counted on 100k/100k, maybe 200k/200k. Good job Virkamies and [DT].

DeletedUser

I'll only say a few things about a few tribes:

NUKE: Still holding on tight, they don't die very easily it should seem, and even if you did kill them, expect zombies.

AHH: *Gets entranced*

T.O.S: Wow, they made it to the top twenty. And still seem to be alive and well.

+KN+: Holy Clowns how did you guys get up here? Nice work guys. Why is it everyone who ever leaves our tribe goes to you? :|

DeletedUser

6 NUKE= Still hanging in there, keeping the North interesting
6 NUKE= No clue what so ever.
6 NUKE = Seems like a decent tribe to me.

Side 1:
Tribes: [DT]
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: NUKE
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 369
Side 2: 71
Difference: 298

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,621,632
Side 2: 688,441
Difference: 2,933,191

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: NUKE
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 177
Side 2: 7
Difference: 170

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,758,115
Side 2: 68,558
Difference: 1,689,557

image.php

DeletedUser

1: Clorox - Sounds like they will not be #1 for much longer. Heck, sounds like they might not ever exist much longer as players seem to be quitting at an alarming rate.

Anyone from clorox want to comment?

DeletedUser1350

You think you will win over the world with these stats?:

Side 1:
Tribes: NEA
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 57
Side 2: 854
Difference: 797

image.php

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 10
Difference: 9

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 448,120
Side 2: 7,221,819
Difference: 6,773,699

image.php

Pathetic.

DeletedUser

To be honest, I've always seen myself as more of a Scrappy-Doo.

Now, so as to not be entirely off-topic:

1 CLOROX: A strong tribe with strong members, although it seems many of these members will be leaving. This increased inactivity (if it is true) will only hurt CLOROX, who has already suffered quite a bit from their current war.

2 KNT: I have no real experience with this tribe, but I've heard many good things about them.

3 [DT]: This tribe has been my enemy almost since I started playing TW. They are a very skilled tribe, and I have a lot of respect for many of their players. They could end up being one of the tribes that "win" the world, but they won't be if I can do anything about it. :icon_wink:

4 Fenix: Don't know much about them, seems like a very strong tribe.

5 F.D: I haven't had much interaction with F.D, but they also seem quite strong. I like F.D, even though current diplomacy puts us at a bit of an uneasy peace.

6 NUKE: It seems like they're now suffering from inactivity problems, and [DT] has started to have more success figthing them. Still a very strong tribe, who has proven over and over again that they should not be underestimated.

7 KNTC: Same as KNT.

8 N.O: Relationships between my tribe and N.O have been strained to say the least, but they have a good bunch of players. Only time will tell who they end up siding with.

9 I:A: These players have been quiet lately, but many have proven themselves in earlier wars. They could have a very large impact on the north-east if they decide to do something.

10 8W: No experience, and I've heard little about them.

11 AHH: No experience, but they seem to be holding their ground against CLOROX and R IPK.

12 Myriad: My tribe, so no comment.

13 LSD B: A strong tribe who will continue to be a pain in KNT's side.

14 R IPK: I dont' know anything about R IPK.

15 NEA: Not sure what they've been doing after LAW fell.

16 FAN: Losing, badly. Not what I would have hoped, but it's a bit too far gone to hope for a reversal. Perhaps some of their members will go on to survive in other tribes.

17 PR: I don't know anything about PR.

18 BORED: One player who is apparently bored with TW. Unlikely to go anywhere as a tribe, but of course DTA could join another tribe.

19 R.W.C. = I don't know much about this tribe, are they mostly ex-LAW? I'm not sure.

20 T.O.S = I'm surprised they're still around, and I don't expect them to be for much longer.

DeletedUser

1 CLOROX Number one for ages, going through a hard time but the sleeping giant may still wake up once more watch out word.

2 KNT Have the north west sewn up, but can they hold together in the flux of this changing world

3 [DT] One of the original powerhouses and still here need I say more.

4 Fenix I respect tis tribe to turn on their master was a brave decision

5 F.D. Can they hold out?? If so could be the one.

6 NUKE - Another good tribe who have held their position, moving forward they may be able o progress have a strong track record.

7 KNTC As per KNT

8 I:A - Have been quiet for a ling tine, too far away from me to know a lot about.

9 N.O. - A strong group of a few players, if the world fragments will do well

10 8w - in recent times we will all say who????

11 Myriad - nother elite bunch playing as a small ight knit group success againn depends on the fragmentation of the world.

12 AHH - My personal opinionis hat they are increasingluy evolving into the lap dog of KNT, which is sad as they used to be a proud independant tribe.

13 Another small group of strng players, prediction same as before.

14 R IPK Try to be objective, there will be AHH or R IPK, but not both, will AHH have the integrity to fight alone??

scarlet ash

CLOROX - good tribe but not what they used to be a few months ago. full of great players no doubt but don't seem to have as much passion for world 8 as they used to have.
KNT - good tribe filled with great players.
[DT] - good tribe with good players.
Fenix - ... not to sure what to write. Doing well in the CLOROX gangbanging :p
F.D -
NUKE - feel sorry for them as they kept getting screwed over all the time. good luck to them on world 36, shame that some other players from one certain tribe inperticulary followed them over with a grudge.
KNTC - ...
I:A - ...
N.O. - ...
8W - ... pretty silent tribe
Myriad - stood by their words so my respect goes out to them.
AHH - ...
LSD B - bunnies:p
R IPK - ...
NEA - ...
FAN - ...
PR - ...
L:R - ...
FF - ...
2012 - this proves how bad world 8 is when one player sure its a top 20 player but none the less one player can make his own tribe and be rank one.

This world is now very inactive with few souls wanting to really carry on. This world pretty much revolves around KNT, [DT], CLOROX and Fenix. CLOROX probly being the main one out of the four tribes as thats the tribe the other 3 are still here mainly for. im not to sure what to say about this world and i have lost track of alot of things why i commented so little on the top 20.

DeletedUser

1 CLOROX: Understandably struggling against all their against but they are still fighting back, their players are still thinking of ways to turn theings round so for that they should still have credit and respect. Braking up in Bunches and seeing where they go just like N.O. and that worked out for them fine so could work out good for dtatdms lot too. Possibly disband which i hope doesnt happen. A word to the brake off's - becareful where you recruit. N.O works because their closer together. We might not see much of CLOROX for much longer (maybe) but their players will remain regardless of name tag.

2 KNT: Great tribe, great results. When CLOROX ends or the downfall continues will be the ranked 1 tribe. Great tools and great minds is their recipe for success and looks like that will be the case for a long time to come. Good leadership and knows how to keep (most) of thier members happy.

3 [DT]: My tribe.

4 Fenix: Very strong tribe. Ive spoke to a few of their players and they seem a good bunch of guys. Were too far away to keep the breif diplomacy with [DT]. Have a strong alliance with F.D.

5 F.D: Good tribe who are getting great results. Havent had any interaction with any of them personally so i only know what im told and what i see on twstats so cant say too much on these. Strong alliance with Fenix.

6 NUKE: Seems to have gave up on K26. Still going strong though as they have a lot of players who now want to step up to the plate and take charge and fight on now that their leadership is pretty much broken. Inactivity is a problem for all tribes, its how a tribe can cope without one or two key figures that shows what a tribes made off and NUKE are still fighting. Recent bannings have hit multiple tribes including NUKE.

7 KNTC: Same as KNT. At war i think with NUKE and CLOROX but very very low war scores. (2 - 1 against NUKE) and (3 - 6 against CLOROX) 25 - 0 against T.O.S, the rest seem to be intribe and barbs, Need a migration to a frontline to be seen as more than just a stepping stone to KNT.

8 I:A: Great and active players. Stayed quite since they formed but these guys know how to fight. N.O's declaration might stir something up here. Very close bonds and allies with [DT].

9 N.O: Chose their side, which i think was the right choice. Filled with veterans players, and great players at that. One more nail into CLOROX's coffin id imagine. Must have a lot of offense saved up. Looking forward to working with these guys in the near future.

10 8W: No experience, and I've heard little about them.

11 Myriad: Nice cluster. At war with [DT] but not too much too talk about, Did a good job swallowing up Hugos account though there wasnt much resistence. With NUKE's lowering threat more eyes might be turning too them but im sure they will put up a good fight. They like to dodge and snipe trains ive heard. Good players.

12 AHH: Over the last month low scores again in their wars. Their losing 25-51 against R IPK and down against CLOROX too. Nothing to worry or discuss about it seems for now.

13 FF: Group of Ex-CLOROX players. Not much to say.

14 LSD B: Swallowing a lot of barbs and not much else the last month. Dont know much about their diplmacy but more than held their ground against KNT over the last couple months.

15 R IPK: I dont' know much against R IPK. Doing well against AHH.

16 PR: I don't know anything about PR.

17 NEA: Did will against LAW till the LAW players went to [DT], now NEa are struggling and the stats are showing.

18 2012: Had hopes that DTATDM was going to create a good strong successful tribe of ex-CLOROX players. A tribe that i and other would take seriously. Then ALIENTUGA and Phaidra joined and all seriousness of what could of been a successful tribe went - Geography is not their friend. Note to DTA: see the last part of my CLOROX comment, and i say this with the best intentions.

19 FAN: Losing, badly. Sole reason their still in the top 20 is due to the lack of depth of tribes means their is a big srop to almost nothing till you leave the top 20.
20 LR: Ex-FAN and CLorox players. Still hasnt improved their chanes of surviving Fenix.

20 T.O.S = I'm surprised they're still around, and I don't expect them to be for much longer.