Top 20 tribes

DeletedUser

If you actually believe ANYTHING I put on here your momma should slap you

DeletedUser

Did'nt know NumB can be so ignorant. Loss quite alot of respect from Azura...

dude your not the person that needs to be talking about ignorant your tribe disbanded on 56 cause of a pnp.

DeletedUser

dude your not the person that needs to be talking about ignorant your tribe disbanded on 56 cause of a pnp.

Again, you need to re-read the threads on w56 about Soviet. PnP had no reason for our disbandment, an we merged not disbanded, get your facts straight, where you getting your intell from fail sources I beleive soo.

DeletedUser

Tut tut, giving the game away Brad :p
It's going to be a tough world.

DeletedUser

Can we move W56 discussion to these forums please? Thank you in advance.

DeletedUser

Like I said If you recall didn't I say we weren't playing 57? lol Don't take everything I say serious

DeletedUser

1217267352843.jpg

DeletedUser

We'll see when the world comes out, and I'm not trying to boast, the thread said post who you think will be a top tribe. I did that, no need to flame now and no chance to flame later when we run this world :p

DeletedUser

Obviously I contradicted myself, it was on purpose. Lighten up bro

DeletedUser

He seems like he should be a mod always crying about spam. Is it that time of the month or something?

DeletedUser

Haha it's funny cause I actually said that in a different thread. I'm not hating but you dont have to post "STOP SPAMMING" everywhere you go...thats kinda...spam...