Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser

Well the other top 20 tribe thread was closed due to spam, but now some good tribes are starting to emerge so I thought now we could get some real analysis here.

1 Axe! 39.426 74.069 96 772 96 772 : Spread out over roughly 2 Ks with some decent spacing, however I do see some pretty tight clusters. 96 members is a bit much. 7th for tribal ODA, and an average points per player. All-in-all has mass-recruit written all over it, but if they are farming well, then I think we could see them around for a bit longer than the usual mass-recruits.

2 iHate 38.379 73.245 96 763 96 763 : Clustered very heavily with 96 members. 8th for tribal ODA, with an average points per player. This tribe does not look very promising at all. Too clustered and they will end up suffocating themselves.

3 AnoNym 37.826 72.498 96 755 96 755 : This tribe has got me perplexed. They have 96 members which is a bit of a turn off, but their spacing throughout K 44 isn't completely horrible, and if they can manage to work out their farming areas, I could see them building a decently solid K. They are going to have to figure out a way to not suffocate their members on the inside. They have the #1 tribal ODA, and it looks like they have a couple solid players leading them (King Silva, first to 10K ODA). Their future could be promising.

4 MAGNUM 36.770 55.375 71 780 71 780 : Clustered almost as much as iHate. Their ranked 67th for tribal ODA. No exceptional players. This tribe won't last long.

5 =WAR= 35.687 68.983 95 726 95 726 : Still very clustered up. Tribal ODA ranked 6th. At 95 members they also have an academy with 98 members. That is not a good sign at all. Their #1 player though looks to be a solid player which leads me to think they may be hiding some more solid players in the line-up. We shall see with time.

6 Fools 35.492 54.936 81 678 81 678 : Pretty clustered up with 81 members. From what I understand, this is Grant's premade. That can have good or bad connotations. I see some notable players and at the same time I see alot of dead weight. My guess is bringing in turtling noobs to use as a blanket for the good players, and they will probably internal them or drop them off as time goes on and they solidify their core players. Show alot of potential, but at the same time their stability worries me.

7 ROFL 35.204 55.267 81 682 81 682 : Decent spacing, there are some players that are a bit spaced from the main area of the tribe. #3 in overall tribal ODA. There are some decent looking players, and could have a good go at dominating K 34 if they can fight off BRICK in the southeast corner.

8 Avenge 34.738 45.099 60 752 60 752 : At 60 members, they don't have the initial look of a mass-recruit tribe. However, I am wondering why almost a 3rd of their tribe is halfway across the world. That is a bit troubling. #4 tribal ODA. They have some solid players as well. They don't look half bad, but they need to figure out what they are going to do with those stragglers across the world.

9 BRICK 34.507 64.936 93 698 93 698 : 93 members, and an academy tribe with 75 members. Very clustered, and will likely have to fight ROFL in the near future (if they are still around). Not much to say for ODA, and doesn;t look like this tribe will last very long. Terrible tribe CoA as well.

10 GOLD 34.107 65.350 99 660 99 660 : 99 members all clustered up nice and tight. Only 1 player in the top 200. Tribal ODA is outside the top 20. This tribe won't last long.

11 SFU 33.441 62.332 94 663 94 663 : Another 90+ mass-recruit tribe. #10 tribal ODA. You know, I have started to notice that anytime
Open / Limited / Closed
shows up in a tribe profile, it's probably pretty safe to assume that they are mass-recruiting. I don't see them lasting very long.

12 ClicK« 32.747 66.356 100 664 100 664 : We have our first 100 member tribe to analyze. To start off, 100 members...Fail. Almost completely clustered into 1 K. However, they do have a couple promising players. I see this tribe falling apart, but some of their members will make welcomed additions to some other tribes in that area.

13 VIP 32.562 57.494 87 661 87 661 : More clusters. A couple decent looking players. Outside the top 20 for tribal ODA. This tribe won't last long.

14 Hydra 32.553 63.655 93 684 93 684 : Pretty clustered into 1 K. Not very many promising looking players. 20th in tribal ODA. Unless there is no other competition in their area, I don't see them lasting long against a decent tribe.

15 WiFi 31.470 47.749 71 673 71 673 : Very clustered. Almost no stragglers. Outside the top 20 for tribal ODA. Directly in the center of the world. They will be gone within a few months.

16 L.O.C 31.105 58.150 95 612 95 612 : Clustered into 1 K. 19th tribal ODA. I don't see any players that I recognize. Looks like they will be fighting BOD soon. I don't seem lasting very long.

17 Exiled 30.854 56.181 95 591 95 591 : More clustering. Seems to be a recurring theme in the top 20 so far. Only a couple of tribes have shown promise in their clustering. This is not one of those promising tribes. #9 tribal ODA. Lowest points per player in the top 20. They won't last long with the likes of Fools, and iHate near them.

18 SWAT 30.562 49.163 83 592 83 592 : Clustered and #16 ODA. Not much to see in their member ranks. They won't make it long in the core. Second lowest points per player in the top 20.

19 Rabid 30.527 30.527 31 985 31 985 : Cluster? What Cluster? Very spread out and a lot of room for their members to farm. #2 ODA for the tribe and highest points per player in the top 20. They show more promise than any other tribe in the top 20, and that's with only 31 members. Some noticeable players. There are a good amount of players I can't tell who they are because of their alias. My only problem with this tribe is that some of their players are quite over-rated in my opinion. They have rushed up the ODA charts and padded their stats a bit, but that could mean that their troops are lacking at this point in the game. Could prove troublesome once nobles come out.

20 BOD 30.705 44.871 73 615 73 615 : They have a main cluster, and then a large amount of stragglers. 53rd in tribal ODA. They won't last long in the top 20.

These are all my outside opinions, and are by no means influenced by any particular tribal bias. Now please, discuss. :)

DeletedUser

Well the other top 20 tribe thread was closed due to spam, but now some good tribes are starting to emerge so I thought now we could get some real analysis here.

1 Axe! 39.426 74.069 96 772 96 772 : Spread out over roughly 2 Ks with some decent spacing, however I do see some pretty tight clusters. 96 members is a bit much. 7th for tribal ODA, and an average points per player. All-in-all has mass-recruit written all over it, but if they are farming well, then I think we could see them around for a bit longer than the usual mass-recruits.

2 iHate 38.379 73.245 96 763 96 763 : Clustered very heavily with 96 members. 8th for tribal ODA, with an average points per player. This tribe does not look very promising at all. Too clustered and they will end up suffocating themselves.

3 AnoNym 37.826 72.498 96 755 96 755 : This tribe has got me perplexed. They have 96 members which is a bit of a turn off, but their spacing throughout K 44 isn't completely horrible, and if they can manage to work out their farming areas, I could see them building a decently solid K. They are going to have to figure out a way to not suffocate their members on the inside. They have the #1 tribal ODA, and it looks like they have a couple solid players leading them (King Silva, first to 10K ODA). Their future could be promising.

4 MAGNUM 36.770 55.375 71 780 71 780 : Clustered almost as much as iHate. Their ranked 67th for tribal ODA. No exceptional players. This tribe won't last long.

5 =WAR= 35.687 68.983 95 726 95 726 : Still very clustered up. Tribal ODA ranked 6th. At 95 members they also have an academy with 98 members. That is not a good sign at all. Their #1 player though looks to be a solid player which leads me to think they may be hiding some more solid players in the line-up. We shall see with time.

6 Fools 35.492 54.936 81 678 81 678 : Pretty clustered up with 81 members. From what I understand, this is Grant's premade. That can have good or bad connotations. I see some notable players and at the same time I see alot of dead weight. My guess is bringing in turtling noobs to use as a blanket for the good players, and they will probably internal them or drop them off as time goes on and they solidify their core players. Show alot of potential, but at the same time their stability worries me.

7 ROFL 35.204 55.267 81 682 81 682 : Decent spacing, there are some players that are a bit spaced from the main area of the tribe. #3 in overall tribal ODA. There are some decent looking players, and could have a good go at dominating K 34 if they can fight off BRICK in the southeast corner.

8 Avenge 34.738 45.099 60 752 60 752 : At 60 members, they don't have the initial look of a mass-recruit tribe. However, I am wondering why almost a 3rd of their tribe is halfway across the world. That is a bit troubling. #4 tribal ODA. They have some solid players as well. They don't look half bad, but they need to figure out what they are going to do with those stragglers across the world.

9 BRICK 34.507 64.936 93 698 93 698 : 93 members, and an academy tribe with 75 members. Very clustered, and will likely have to fight ROFL in the near future (if they are still around). Not much to say for ODA, and doesn;t look like this tribe will last very long. Terrible tribe CoA as well.

10 GOLD 34.107 65.350 99 660 99 660 : 99 members all clustered up nice and tight. Only 1 player in the top 200. Tribal ODA is outside the top 20. This tribe won't last long.

11 SFU 33.441 62.332 94 663 94 663 : Another 90+ mass-recruit tribe. #10 tribal ODA. You know, I have started to notice that anytime shows up in a tribe profile, it's probably pretty safe to assume that they are mass-recruiting. I don't see them lasting very long.

12 ClicK« 32.747 66.356 100 664 100 664 : We have our first 100 member tribe to analyze. To start off, 100 members...Fail. Almost completely clustered into 1 K. However, they do have a couple promising players. I see this tribe falling apart, but some of their members will make welcomed additions to some other tribes in that area.

13 VIP 32.562 57.494 87 661 87 661 : More clusters. A couple decent looking players. Outside the top 20 for tribal ODA. This tribe won't last long.

14 Hydra 32.553 63.655 93 684 93 684 : Pretty clustered into 1 K. Not very many promising looking players. 20th in tribal ODA. Unless there is no other competition in their area, I don't see them lasting long against a decent tribe.

15 WiFi 31.470 47.749 71 673 71 673 : Very clustered. Almost no stragglers. Outside the top 20 for tribal ODA. Directly in the center of the world. They will be gone within a few months.

16 L.O.C 31.105 58.150 95 612 95 612 : Clustered into 1 K. 19th tribal ODA. I don't see any players that I recognize. Looks like they will be fighting BOD soon. I don't seem lasting very long.

17 Exiled 30.854 56.181 95 591 95 591 : More clustering. Seems to be a recurring theme in the top 20 so far. Only a couple of tribes have shown promise in their clustering. This is not one of those promising tribes. #9 tribal ODA. Lowest points per player in the top 20. They won't last long with the likes of Fools, and iHate near them.

18 SWAT 30.562 49.163 83 592 83 592 : Clustered and #16 ODA. Not much to see in their member ranks. They won't make it long in the core. Second lowest points per player in the top 20.

19 Rabid 30.527 30.527 31 985 31 985 : Cluster? What Cluster? Very spread out and a lot of room for their members to farm. #2 ODA for the tribe and highest points per player in the top 20. They show more promise than any other tribe in the top 20, and that's with only 31 members. Some noticeable players. There are a good amount of players I can't tell who they are because of their alias. My only problem with this tribe is that some of their players are quite over-rated in my opinion. They have rushed up the ODA charts and padded their stats a bit, but that could mean that their troops are lacking at this point in the game. Could prove troublesome once nobles come out.

20 BOD 30.705 44.871 73 615 73 615 : They have a main cluster, and then a large amount of stragglers. 53rd in tribal ODA. They won't last long in the top 20.

These are all my outside opinions, and are by no means influenced by any particular tribal bias. Now please, discuss. :)

Thank you so very much for posting a top 20 and giving your own opinion, hopefully this prompts other players to give this thread a go, as for my tribes rate, thanks :) all in all were not mass recruiting, but who cares what I think :D

King Silva

My opinion so far is that we have some good stuff here,most players are above average with 4-5 solid player but we still can improve with some good recruitment/replacement..with basic teamwork we can go far...its in our hand to take the advatage in our continent

DeletedUser

And what happens when you all start nobling and find that each player has only 2 villages nearby worth nobling who isnt in their tribe? Fractured tribe, here we come.

King Silva

In a whole continent...90 ppl is so hard to find villages to noble??? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser84663

In a whole continent...90 ppl is so hard to find villages to noble??? :icon_eek:
I guess you could just find a nice village 20hrs away, that's NOT next to a tribemate so you/the duke/the tribal forum don't have to hear yur tribemates complain about encroaching on "their next noble target"... or the alternative, just noble the tribemate!! Internals FTW!!!

DeletedUser

Do what i did and become tribeless. Then the worlds you oyster so to speak. I left Anonym after a 2 day spell with them . Joined cos a friend did. Full of noobs wanting to start wars and get alliances with tribes from other continents. They wanted to sit everyone's account before beginners protection had even ended for a troop count so i left. No point wasting my time there.

Still didn't see the point in the top 20 yet, but it was a decent attempt considering the earliness of the world.

DeletedUser

Anybody worth half their salt can tell you that players with high ODA at this stage of a world are not going far at all. More ODA means more troops wasted and less troops left over. Just the type of tribe I like to have around. Full of easy noble targets later on. om nom nom. I'm coming for you AnoNym.

DeletedUser

Anybody worth half their salt can tell you that players with high ODA at this stage of a world are not going far at all. More ODA means more troops wasted and less troops left over. Just the type of tribe I like to have around. Full of easy noble targets later on. om nom nom. I'm coming for you AnoNym.

I disagree to an extent, sure it means less troops Ill grant you that, but if the ODA is gain in small chunks, ie clearing MANY villages with small troop counts, and each village produces a viable long term farm, its not a bad thing. Granted, in this case I think your evaluation is 100% on target :lol:

King Silva

yeah come to see if ODA means less troops...........be careful maybe my noble train come sooner than you...kisses

oups i forgot to sing you my favourite song

Bad boys, bad boys whatcha gonna do whatcha gonna do?
When I come for you?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I would be expecting players with high ODA to be looking for barbs to noble for their first village. I'm not a barb so I dont think I have much to fear.

edit; Oh, and IF you come for me I will just pop militia. 300 militia will be more than enough for the 50 spears you'll have.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser93450

I would be expecting players with high ODA to be looking for barbs to noble for their first village. I'm not a barb so I dont think I have much to fear.

Lol, judging a players lost troops based solely upon their ODA is silly, if you ask me.

I'd, personally, trust their neighbouring players ODD to give a more accurate assumption than just looking at their their ODA.

King Silva

edit; Oh, and IF you come for me I will just pop militia. 300 militia will be more than enough for the 50 spears you'll have.

hahaha ok...when y see me coming..be expecting 50 spears + nobleman ...what a pure noob...go pointwhore your village and keep your troops in your village so do not loose them!!!!!!WAKE UP BRO HERE IS TRIBAL WARS NOT TRIBAL HUGS.........IF YOU WANT TO DOMINANATE IN YOUR ARE Y HAVE TO CLEAN THEM ALL.....EXCLUSIVE FARM...YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN?? :axemen:

DeletedUser

Rabid are the only current Top 20 tribe that has a future (After Start-Up)
I don't hold any hopes for the other tribes in the Top 20.....

Hopefully one or two will prove me wrong but its unlikely :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

^ I agree with that.

hahaha ok...when y see me coming..be expecting 50 spears + nobleman ...what a pure noob...go pointwhore your village and keep your troops in your village so do not loose them!!!!!!WAKE UP BRO HERE IS TRIBAL WARS NOT TRIBAL HUGS.........IF YOU WANT TO DOMINANATE IN YOUR ARE Y HAVE TO CLEAN THEM ALL.....EXCLUSIVE FARM...YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN?? :axemen:

There is nothing wrong with cleaning your area, but in general that wont give you much ODA. Clearing your are does not require you to remove every single player from it though, or else who will you noble later? Barbs, that who (hang on a minute, didnt I already say that?). If you think its tribal hugs to not go fighting people until you have a noble train then clearly you haven't made it very far in a world before. I bet you're one of those players who gets to 3 villages and gets nobled then thinks it's late game. If you are the best AnoNym has to offer then I do not expect to see them last longer than 2 months.

DeletedUser

IF YOU WANT TO DOMINANATE IN YOUR ARE Y HAVE TO CLEAN THEM ALL.....EXCLUSIVE FARM...YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN?? :axemen:

Strange there have been players who cleared 0 people during start up and have been successful top 20 players :icon_neutral:

I'm not against clearing other people (if necessary), but there is no need to clear every single player in your area in most circumstances.

DeletedUser

Can we keep this to an analysis of the top 20 tribes please, and if u wish to talk about oda and odd take it to another post cheers!

beastfighter

Rabid, most promising tribe, and will for sure dominate this world. Sorry fellas, but its the truth. I know a few of the players, and thats all i need to know that they will win this world.