Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser107349

"Inactive" people don't farm 10,000+ times within 1-2 weeks of game time.

no matter how many times you point it out to him he won't understand as it is disagreeing with nauz; no matter how logical or true it may be ;)

anyway Onfire and Where? are looking good, i am unsure about NEW though as i hate family tribes off principal, there is a tribe limit for a reason, if i wanted to face groups of 100+ id join a different world ;)

although that being said my tribe wouldn't be structured any different than it is now so i suppose i have no ground to complain.

derek1608

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Then why are all of your members so small?

Yes we are,but so is your ODA,guess it must be easy down there in K66

Back on topic,this thread will be more interesting as the world develops,it will be ineresting to see how many of the top 10 tribes will still be there come Xmas

DeletedUser

for us being small we have 11 out of the top 20 players in our k. Also you cant point out others weakness without expecting others to point out yours. He said your oda is low so acknowledge it instead of saying its meaningless since it is true and against you

DeletedUser

no way! it means that you are either being handed villages by other people or you arent attacking very many players and clearing.

hanibalii

since it is true and against you
I hate to break it to you, but I'm not nauz :icon_rolleyes:

for us being small we have 11 out of the top 20 players in our k
The clue there is 'in our k'. You're mega-clustered, good luck with that. Try expanding out of your k.

He said your oda is low so acknowledge it instead of saying its meaningless
It is meaningless, in that context. It had nothing to do with anything...

Also you cant point out others weakness without expecting others to point out yours.
I do expect them to point out mine, but when it is useless, out of context, random information I point that out too.

no way! it means that you are either being handed villages by other people or you arent attacking very many players and clearing.

Oh wow.

Low ODA at PointWhoring's (Nauz's) level is a good thing. It shows that you have been able to farm efficiently and take villages without losing too many of your precious troops...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well i thought he was talking about you for that my bad. We will see if we can spread, but instead of saying we have small members say we are clustered, cause we have some players that are decent size, and 3rd highest average in top 20

so it was the fact he is being handed villages, because others are probably pointwhoring. Also oda is good because it shows you have troops to take on others and have done it before. But having a low oda can be good, but if you have a low people can think you are pointwhoring but it depends on the player. For nauz he has the 1,000,000 looter achievement right?

DeletedUser

No good player would think another was pointwhoring because of low ODA. Farming awards and fast growth prove otherwise. Despite what people might think, troops are very necessary to grow properly.

hanibalii

well i thought he was talking about you for that my bad.
Quote: 'Originally Posted by ALessonInPointWhoring'. That should have been your first clue.

We will see if we can spread
You can't spread an already clustered area, unless you can move your villages...

but instead of saying we have small members say we are clustered, cause we have some players that are decent size, and 3rd highest average in top 20
And you, an example player of theirs only has level 24 in your first village, when you will 'soon be at 20,000 points'
Pointwhoring much?

Also oda is good because it shows you have troops to take on others and have done it before.
Wrong. It shows you've wasted troops unnecessarily.

so it was the fact he is being handed villages
Also wrong. He will still be working for his villages, he will just have better pick than someone who wastes all their troops on a new village...

DeletedUser

i have over 1:1 and i was going off what derek said. Also when i asked if nauz had the 1,000,000 award like i thought that meant he wasnt a pointwhore if he had that. You spread by nobling vills outside the cluster... you seem to be having trouble with that idea. You have to search farther for the next noble is a problem

some vills you clear can be great farms that give you more resources than it costs to clear

hanibalii

i have over 1:1
Congratulations!
Oh wait, that's rubbish...

Also when i asked if nauz had the 1,000,000 award like i thought that meant he wasnt a pointwhore if he had that.
I honestly didn't understand what you meant when saying this.

You spread by nobling vills outside the cluster... you seem to be having trouble with that idea.
No, you spread by your tribe nobling out... You can't go from clustered to spreaded. The part that is clustered will always be so until someone gets nobled, kicked or quits.

You have to search farther for the next noble is a problem
It isn't really that much of a problem...

some vills you clear can be great farms that give you more resources than it costs to clear
Yes, but on average, they're worse. Remember, resources get less valuable as the game moves on. While 500 resources is worth a lot at the start of a game, compare that to my W1 where I literally have tens of billions.

DeletedUser

whatever im gonna stop arguing, this is a game and its not worth arguing about or discussing as you may say. This is a waste of my time and im gonna go to the beach and hang out with friends

hanibalii

It isn't an argument, an argument has to be two-sided. This is just you being wrong and us correcting you.