Top 20 Tribes

Deleted User - 4669627

^^ sure sign of a promising tribe

[spoil]or not (facepalm)[/spoil]

Dad666

uummm Well i was informed that Smexy are not an academy tribe but a Morale Bashing tribe for ZEF,not a great deal of difference rearly,just a case of the players who didn't make the grade to join ZEF get used as bashers lol

Either way Smexy have some nice Smexy villages sitting there to be taken ;)

DeletedUser

Haha yeah Smexy are our academy tribe. Just like how we're alliance/NAP whores. And how we weren't going to win that war on HOT, and how we don't control k45, and how we're all noobs, and etc.

I've also been informed we must now decomission our armies to build nothing but spears and scouts, as these troops have the fastest build times.

after there attempt of screwing with where? plans failed

lolwut.

I think your opinion can be safely ignored, Saphique. Your analysis of k45 tribes sure didn't help further your laughably short lifespan there.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser64969

when CBS players were coming over they sent a circ round trying to get all the others to join them to war where? but no one joined Zef, then they lost there top members when they joined where? kinda screwed ZEF abit me thinks, personally i think its a fail tribe but time will tell.

but they are in a good position atm, providing the buffer zones don't get filled in when that happens they will undoubtedly have to get some diplo down as they are surrounded by 3-4 tribes

DeletedUser103537

Oh did not know this but rage is dead so no big deal there

Deleted User - 4669627

:icon_eek:

do NOT be alarmed, but there is a killer (or killers) on the loose in SE W64!

check with your embassy before visiting, there could be travel advisories

DeletedUser

uummm Well i was informed that Smexy are not an academy tribe but a Morale Bashing tribe for ZEF,not a great deal of difference rearly,just a case of the players who didn't make the grade to join ZEF get used as bashers lol

Well.. ZEF INITIALLY introduced them as an academy. So now they are bashers? Or allies? Lol. Whatever they want to call them (facepalm)

Anyway, surprising move of ZEF. And interesting hehe

DeletedUser

Well.. ZEF INITIALLY introduced them as an academy. So now they are bashers? Or allies? Lol. Whatever they want to call them (facepalm)

Anyway, surprising move of ZEF. And interesting hehe
Pride888 of LOST. I think you can stop with the propaganda now buddy, no ones buying it.
[h=2][/h]

DeletedUser

I was Surprised by the move too by ZEF, I had the munchies for EDL too :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

well ZEF said some EDL members are their w23 friends. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

lol poor guy can't handle opinions.:icon_biggrin:

Sorry, I wasn't aware providing counter-opinions indicated an inability to deal with them. Should I have just agreed?

Continue with the slander and ad hominems if you must, though.

DeletedUser

I think ZEF look promising. Looks like they cored k45 up a little.
Smart move.

DeletedUser103537

Sorry, I wasn't aware providing counter-opinions indicated an inability to deal with them. Should I have just agreed?

Continue with the slander and ad hominems if you must, though.

You should have just told the truth and well quit lieing about that it is not slander

DeletedUser93066

Hey bro good to see you playing again. Good luck to you tho I'd rim niki if I had a chance again for his foul mouth. I love you tho ;)

when CBS players were coming over they sent a circ round trying to get all the others to join them to war where? but no one joined Zef, then they lost there top members when they joined where? kinda screwed ZEF abit me thinks, personally i think its a fail tribe but time will tell.

but they are in a good position atm, providing the buffer zones don't get filled in when that happens they will undoubtedly have to get some diplo down as they are surrounded by 3-4 tribes

Do you hear stories in your dreams too? ZEF's top members that joined Where? were their loose ends tribe hoppers who'd jump again if Where were in a bad shape. There was no Circ sent out and absolutely NO way they planned to hit WHere? Where? were too far away for them to fight them.

DeletedUser1082

Core...bear in mind you're talking to the duke of Where? as a person that doesn't even play the world...

DeletedUser93066

I don't know how that makes any difference. His/her statement was false regarding ZEF's secret plans of waring Where?