Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser106415

Why illuniatiz no respond to nauz? Was looking for more entertainment

Dan Rather

This is my conversation with him, he is too 1337 for me to handle.....

Illuminatiz Aug 21,2012 07:11
Hello mate, [ally]DBS[/ally] and [ally]DBS 2[/ally] just declared war with us, and i just wondering since we are allies if u guys help us in the war?

Illuminatiz Aug 21,2012 15:54
Oh, i forgot something. TRAITOR

Illuminatiz Aug 21,2012 15:59
Can ou please show me that you are an good leader and tell me wich reasons u declared war?

Dan Rather Aug 21,2012 16:00
I can. It is because with the recent situation of players from your tribe attacking ours, you either lied to us or don't have the ability to control your tribe. As you can see, we are very well prepared, and you are not. The core is not the place for half-assed leadership. It's not a personal thing.

Illuminatiz Aug 21,2012 16:03
Okey, we are prepared, but we just didnt think an ally would declare war. Thats pretty bad tw moral. But i think this is an missunderstanding. Just beacuse some people from my tribe attack you u declare war. We kicked an person beacuse he attacked you guys, what more do you want me to do?

Dan Rather Aug 21,2012 16:07
Nothing now. You are a lot less prepared than you think, top players are defecting, and your situation is hopeless. Don't try to B.S. with me sir.

Illuminatiz Aug 21,2012 16:09
So you dont think its an misunderstanding?

Dan Rather Aug 21,2012 16:10
It could possibly be, but we have put too much time and effort into this planning to stop now. The best thing you could do for your tribe if you really care about them is to disband.

Illuminatiz Aug 21,2012 16:11
Sorry , no disband here. But i still think u guys have really bad tw moral cuz u are startin war with an ally.

Dan Rather Aug 21,2012 16:12
Your players attacked first, accident or not. May the best tribe win.

Illuminatiz Aug 21,2012 17:11
there, u got what u wanted.Please stop attackin me and the rest of the old tribe members.

DeletedUser56123

This is my conversation with him, he is too 1337 for me to handle.....

Oh don't forget that I was part of the war. As soon as they saw incomings form yours truly they had to quit, because well I'm just that powerful

DBS for life

DeletedUser

tis sad that illumaniz gave up so easy, thought it was dumb for him to hit the disband button. I thought everyone over reacted over everything but hey guess illumaniz made it easy for CSB. Some damage could have been done at least. If he wanted to leave he should have left but hitting disband was kind of childish and just hurts everyone. When elite made me duke because the tribe was full of nubs I at least just left. I didn't hit disband. I am sorry but I kind of lost any respect I had for him after that. I never knew him that well but I thought III had potential. I was obviously wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan Rather

What blows my mind is that nobody had even tested them up until this point. After all the planning we put into it, it's kind of bittersweet for them to disband before we could execute our OPs.

Divide And Conquer is victorious yet again.

DeletedUser107346

[21-08-2012 22:26:13] Aman Bhurji (Flame908): he mate you on?
[21-08-2012 22:26:21] Illuminatiz: yes
[21-08-2012 22:26:36] Aman Bhurji (Flame908): what happened
[21-08-2012 22:26:45] Aman Bhurji (Flame908): why did -III- disband?
[21-08-2012 22:28:56] Illuminatiz: Cuz everyone lied to me. CBS was our ally first, that why we didnt prepare for a war with them. But they did, they planned this the whole time, and my whole leadergroup leaved for them , and almost all members too.

DeletedUser106138

[21-08-2012 22:26:13] Aman Bhurji (Flame908): he mate you on?
[21-08-2012 22:26:21] Illuminatiz: yes
[21-08-2012 22:26:36] Aman Bhurji (Flame908): what happened
[21-08-2012 22:26:45] Aman Bhurji (Flame908): why did -III- disband?
[21-08-2012 22:28:56] Illuminatiz: Cuz everyone lied to me. CBS was our ally first, that why we didnt prepare for a war with them. But they did, they planned this the whole time, and my whole leadergroup leaved for them , and almost all members too.

HA HA HA Illuminatiz got what he deserved :D

DeletedUser106856

I think someone should make a new thread : Promising Player's

DeletedUser

U know guys, i disbanded the tribe beacuse the co leaders was traitors, and our allies too. Bad tw moral ...

blablablablablabla

You probably gave them a reason to betray you. Who would have thought that players only listen to good leaders who know what they're doing?

DeletedUser

U know guys, i disbanded the tribe beacuse the co leaders was traitors, and our allies too. Bad tw moral ...

Regardless of the "reasons" (read: excuses) raise your hand if you didn't see the disband of this tribe coming...

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Here's a pacifier. I have a feeling you could use it.

41wFfeEDDKL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

DeletedUser

That's no excuse for sacrificing everyone. I was sitting some accounts that started to get random attacks from people not even affiliated with CBS because they were now tribeless. A good leader would have explained what happened; told everyone there was no future because there weren't leaders to lead, and tell everyone to find a new tribe. All it would take was a similar circ. You threw a fit and hit the disband button like a little kid. I am sorry but that is unacceptable. I sent a circ to everyone when elite went downhill. They made me duke because the original duke could not handle it and I knew they had no future because it takes more than two people doing all the work to lead a tribe. I sent everyone an email, even offered to sit people and help them get in good tribes and then I joined III. Lets just say everyone from that time who put in the work to survive survived. I hope everyone who deserves it survives this, but I am concerned about several very good players that may get the shaft because I didn't see this coming like elite. I was too focused on clearing my own area to deal with politics. I thought the leaders were handling that but obviously they were not.

DeletedUser

always sign of bad leader blames others

Amen, and I don't even blame him for everything. It is difficult to lead. A lot of people complain but they do nothing to organize the tribe or make it better. Now, if the leadership was inadequate then I understand. I have no idea what was going on because like I said earlier I was only focusing on my block and letting others figure that stuff out.
I do understand that letting all your own personal work crumble in a hopeless cause for people not doing their share for the tribe is not worth it. But if that is how he felt or he felt he had been betrayed it would have been better just to leave, and not hit disband. In the confusion a lot of people became prey and as a leader you need to show some concern for those people. It doesn't mean you die for all of them, especially if they are not putting the daily work of farming/building to be in a good situation to fight. But what it does mean is you don't do underhanded things like hit disband which automatically effects communication between everyone. I just simply would have left and joined someone else and left it at that.

Dan Rather

I agree. He did make it a lot easier for CBS than it would have been otherwise. With the poor organization, -III- still would have lost quickly, but by disbanding they have allowed us to isolate and conquer good villas easily. And the worst thing is, he only did it to try to save himself.

DeletedUser56123

I would have farmed and nuke his village to 0pts if a so called leader did that to me