Top 20 Tribes.

Kash2Smash

Its been almost 2 weeks and we dont have a top 20 tribe thread :p wouldnt say its all too early to judge, but then later on in future, looking back on speculations and ranking variation, its just fun to compare and see the difference.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Server time: 17:00:15 08/02/2013

1 300
2 DurX
3 FU-UP
4 T.I.D
5 -JS-
6 =OL=
7 DOM ing
8 ~P~
9 SnM
10 ZankaE
11 SIN
12 GOOD$
13 AoD
14 GOD!
15 MAFIA!
16 ELDERS
17 JOKE
18 IRIN
19 W6
20 WLV

Kash2Smash

phew, someone replied XD
heard a lot bout them in the forums, how they are good n all, havent seen much of them.

DeletedUser

I will humour you.

1 300 - Pointw***ring tribe. Any tribe with this tag is automatically a fail and should not be deemed worthy. Plus there's only 64 of them.
2 DurX - Premade. Big spread. Not very good tribes around them. Will they succeed? Time is their kyrptonite, so we shall see.
3 FU-UP - Formed late, just as we thought Gray once would. They're in k54 with little too no competition. They will be here for a while.
4 T.I.D - Another mass recruiting tribe in the core, won't last long when a war comes around in a couple of months.
~
9 SnM - Premade in a crowded area, they have a good position but extensive nobling may become tricky in a few months for their 'core' players.
~
12 GOOD$ - These guys are from HP where they're winning by quite a large margin. They have good players here so their is potential for their success.
~
16 ELDERS - In k65, intertwined with DurX. We shall see.
~
19 W6 - Players from world 6, I recognise a few from the forums. They may go far if they can stick it out for as long as they did in w6.

I know nothing of the others.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser99939

I will humour you.

1 300 - Pointw***ring tribe. Any tribe with this tag is automatically a fail and should not be deemed worthy. Plus there's only 64 of them.
you forgot the acad 3 0 0 LOL more than 64 there. Also those fighting them will find there is only breif communication between a select few and they're mostly turtled up and crap.

Also I'll add from talking to a few of the members that have been dismissed from 300 things are not well internally as well as definatly going for the points.

They're cracking already watch them fall soon.

DeletedUser

9 SnM - Premade in a crowded area, they have a good position but extensive nobling may become tricky in a few months for their 'core' players.

i dont really has the best experiences of leadership and how to position a tribe. but SnM position obviously harmed our early days farming. but it wont lead to a chocking as council has a clear idea about future expanding and how to lead the conquers to the right directions. or at least thats what they say so :)

DeletedUser

Well I hope so. If you can do it I'll tip my hat to you.

DeletedUser

GOOD$ are quite bad.

Some of the members are OK, but the leadership is horrible. They are planning to war Act1 (or whatever Gray's name is today), and they think they can win when they can't even stop their members getting farmed.

DeletedUser108278

As far as I'm concerned, its two against one only. The other tribes are just fluff.

DeletedUser109699

I will humour you.

2 DurX - Premade. Big spread. Not very good tribes around them. Will they succeed? Time is their kyrptonite, so we shall see.
3 FU-UP - Formed late, just as we thought Gray once would. They're in k54 with little too no competition. They will be here for a while.
4 T.I.D - Another mass recruiting tribe in the core, won't last long when a war comes around in a couple of months.
~
~
12 GOOD$ - These guys are from HP where they're winning by quite a large margin. They have good players here so their is potential for their success.
~
16 ELDERS - In k65, intertwined with DurX. We shall see.
~
19 W6 - Players from world 6, I recognise a few from the forums. They may go far if they can stick it out for as long as they did in w6.

I know nothing of the others.

Nothing about ~P~? :(

4: T.I.D LOL haha you're damn right! they maximum have 2 weeks before they are going to fall apart :D (you forgot to mention point-whores here as well, we have some connections)
:D

Kash2Smash

Nothing about ~P~? :(

4: T.I.D LOL haha you're damn right! they maximum have 2 weeks before they are going to fall apart :D (you forgot to mention point-whores here as well, we have some connections)
:D

needless to say, but nothing really interesting bout them...prolly another fail family tribe.

DeletedUser109699

They are starting to fall thanks to us ;)

Most of them are leaving :p

Kash2Smash

oh wow, ur part of ~p~ , who;s starting to fall? the brother or the main tribe? :p

DeletedUser109699

TID

The leader was inactive or something, and he appointed someone of AoD.

TID didn't respect AoD as brother-tribe, so they weren't interested.

But off that option, there was only 1 more option for leader and most of TID didn't wanted him as leader if I'm not wrong.

(and don't worry, poseidon isn't falling, we're reforming)

mattcurr

Okay I'll do this with updated list.

1 DurX--- This is my favorite to do well in the world long term, I like l@iu$ and think they can do some good things if they stick around

2 300--- Now for something that no-one in here has bothered to do, an examination of the location of 300. 300 is located in k45 meaning they have no competition, squirt is kinda near them but they would be dumb to take on 300 from their location. 300 or some remnants of it will won k45 mark my words.

3 FU-UP--- I am not sure what to make of this tribe, i have heard mixed reports and grubbleing from that area about them.

4 -JS- -- Near SNM, I think they are the better of the two tribes, short term they take the K.

5 ZankaE--- Future to me is unclear there are a few threats to them in their area

6 =OL= --- Big threat to squirt, and visa versa. Unclear to me how that will go depends on dip imo

7 DOM --- Unchallenged in their area question is what do they or their remnants do after they take the area.

8 ~P~ --- I would not like their position, high competitive area, too closely clustered.

9 T.I.D --- Same as above

10 SnM --- Rank 1 in opd, not a good sign, I like a few of their players but I dont think they are cut out for long term, or short term success.

11 Act 1 --- No comment on these idiots.

12 SIN--- Another area I am unsure about

13 GOOD$ --- They seem to be doing quite well in HP, let's see how competitive hp was compared to a real world

14 AoD --- Too competitive of an area and too tightly clustered of a tribe for me to see much real future for them

15 GOD!--- Good area, dont know much about them

16 MAFIA!-- They look to be able to hold their own in their area.

17 ELDERS--- Small tribe made in world, I spoke briefly with their duke just to shoot the breeze they seem like good people

18 JOKE --- Next to Durx I dont see them doing well.

19 -HG- --- Awesome tribe to go to war with

20 W6 --- Bad representation of players from w6

DeletedUser

I can tell that ~P~ aren't very clever ;P

They don't want their founder to be targeted by not saying their name on the profile. But it's as simple as 2 clicks to find out who it is on TW stats.

DeletedUser109699

Actually that's not the reason at all...

It's more the fact, that he doesn't want to be known as the founder, his opinion is that everyone is equal.

DeletedUser109699

8 ~P~ --- I would not like their position, high competitive area, too closely clustered.

I personally like this even more when you're new on a server, thats a big opportunity to proove yourself and your tribe :)