Top 20 tribes

DeletedUser

Isnt that all the game is about?

For a pathetic tribe with no chemistry on the verge of collapse? Sure, I guess so.

Lol, why are you getting so upset over some random comment I made? Does it anger you that I find you witty? Are you secretly a closet homo? Will the Canucks ever win a cup?

You're not at all invalidating my point.

Zeddy Le Mange

No Opinions, just graphs

[spoil] [/spoil]
[spoil] [/spoil]
[spoil] [/spoil]
[spoil] [/spoil]
[spoil] [/spoil]

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
the graph shows BAD is rank 1 in both ODD and ODA but they are only rank 2 and rank 3 in ODD and ODA respectively

darkaniken2

the graph shows BAD is rank 1 in both ODD and ODA but they are only rank 2 and rank 3 in ODD and ODA respectively

It uses TWStats data, which adds each player's ODA and ODD to calculate the tribe OD, rather than using the in game stats.

darkaniken2

Baron gone mad?

Didn't disband, so it probably wasn't a duke, and people are being reinvited, so can't imagine it was planned.

DeletedUser

Interesting that L0W is reading this thread but hasn't rejoined yet. Mind telling us why, L0W?

Michael Wittman

oh! the intrigue! you guys just cant decide who you are loyal too! that must suck!

DeletedUser112209

Well my lifelong friend DaWolf has called me to the podium, so i will to the best of my ability give as comprehensive an explanation as i possibly can regarding the scandalous and frankly tragic event that occurred earlier today.

It all started 2 months ago when a player named drunkenmaster94 joined infect. A man with more hair than honor and eyes as blue as the ocean sea. Things were going good in Infect. Everyone was happy and well, the grass was green. But then something happened. An idea for tribewide challenges was initiated. Challenges over flags. These challenges varied, but where mainly centered upon who could win the flags for the daily awards. And challenges seemed healthy. But these challenges gave birth to an ugly, unlovable child called gambling. First it was gambling for nothing more than bragging rights, next it was a few resources or nukes. Then things began to go overboard. Some people saw a problem developing and decided it was enough and so drunkenmaster94 was dismissed. However, the silent majority prevailed and the gambling continued at a deadly pace. The point when things really started going downhill is when omar (nMe.) got too confident and lost his great grandmothers ashes to keith (rphockey) over an attacker of the day award. Besides having to part with something so dear, he had to pay a pretty ridiculous shipping rate, which provoked his ire. And what do people do when they're angry after losing a bet? Yep, you guessed it, they gamble more and they up the odds. And so upped were the odds. Eventually positions/privs in the tribe were on the table (dukes, barons, etc). As you would imagine in this type of environment factions seemed to form and some of the bets were kept off the table from everyone. This is where the story turns dark my friends. I had won a challenge to get baron privs about a week ago, but i wasn't satisfied. I was hungry for more. A source (who's name i will not name) said there was a special daily challenge as part of the christmas event (which i hadn't taken the time to read up on) that featured an award for "booter of the day" -kick the most members from your tribe on a certain day to receive the award. That source told me that it was arch-dukeship on the table for the winner of the flag for that award on 12/18/13 and that is was a challenge known only by the current dukes. So i couldn't resist. I waited until the last hour of 12/18 and put on my best pair of boots and well, booted like everyone without discrimination or mercy. Only to find out the award was not real and i was the victim of a most cruel joke. A joke that led me into a regrettable action that the fine members of Infect seem not so easy to forgive. I am ashamed. To all of you I say: "Please forgive me! PLEAAAAAASE!!! I still love you"

darkaniken2

Well my lifelong friend DaWolf has called me to the podium, so i will to the best of my ability give as comprehensive an explanation as i possibly can regarding the scandalous and frankly tragic event that occurred earlier today.

It all started 2 months ago when a player named drunkenmaster94 joined infect. A man with more hair than honor and eyes as blue as the ocean sea. Things were going good in Infect. Everyone was happy and well, the grass was green. But then something happened. An idea for tribewide challenges was initiated. Challenges over flags. These challenges varied, but where mainly centered upon who could win the flags for the daily awards. And challenges seemed healthy. But these challenges gave birth to an ugly, unlovable child called gambling. First it was gambling for nothing more than bragging rights, next it was a few resources or nukes. Then things began to go overboard. Some people saw a problem developing and decided it was enough and so drunkenmaster94 was dismissed. However, the silent majority prevailed and the gambling continued at a deadly pace. The point when things really started going downhill is when omar (nMe.) got too confident and lost his great grandmothers ashes to keith (rphockey) over an attacker of the day award. Besides having to part with something so dear, he had to pay a pretty ridiculous shipping rate, which provoked his ire. And what do people do when they're angry after losing a bet? Yep, you guessed it, they gamble more and they up the odds. And so upped were the odds. Eventually positions/privs in the tribe were on the table (dukes, barons, etc). As you would imagine in this type of environment factions seemed to form and some of the bets were kept off the table from everyone. This is where the story turns dark my friends. I had won a challenge to get baron privs about a week ago, but i wasn't satisfied. I was hungry for more. A source (who's name i will not name) said there was a special daily challenge as part of the christmas event (which i hadn't taken the time to read up on) that featured an award for "booter of the day" -kick the most members from your tribe on a certain day to receive the award. That source told me that it was arch-dukeship on the table for the winner of the flag for that award on 12/18/13 and that is was a challenge known only by the current dukes. So i couldn't resist. I waited until the last hour of 12/18 and put on my best pair of boots and well, booted like everyone without discrimination or mercy. Only to find out the award was not real and i was the victim of a most cruel joke. A joke that led me into a regrettable action that the fine members of Infect seem not so easy to forgive. I am ashamed. To all of you I say: "Please forgive me! PLEAAAAAASE!!! I still love you"

I just want to take a moment and say, you sir, are awesome. Keep it up.

Also, don't make the poor man beg. Forgive and forget guys.

DeletedUser

I feel for you, I was told that such an achievement existed aswell, Youre the victim here, remember that ;)

DeletedUser

If TW addiction isn't bad enough ! now it leads to such miseries of gambling and indebtedness !

Were the grandmothers ashes passed over ? How are they to be used ? And did nobody tell you there are 2 booter of the day awards - A left Booter and a right Booter . Left booted is for precision and right booted if you just want to welly around .:)

what a great tale :)

DeletedUser112209

Thanks for all the uplifting words everyone... it really means a lot to me. Those words were like sweet music from the lyre to my ears in this age of despair and anguish that is my current tribal wars state.

DeletedUser

Absolute Classic, LoW.
Usually I get bored with reading such long posts - especially mine - from time to time, and never finish them to the very end..
But.. you kept me riveted to the page while my breakfast Jack Daniels and Cola melted the ice, and my cats got bored with my lack of playing with them and peed on the carpet in protest right in front of my unobserving eyes.

Great post.
Keep it up.

(Now I gotta wash the rug)
Have a great Yuletide, One and All.
TT.