Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser

I'm very interested in Venus right now. They are fighting bAd, and their ex member spin offs, they are targeting Engima, and they want to war Glory as well. Very hungry, wonder how it will work for them.

DeletedUser

I'm very interested in Venus right now. They are fighting bAd, and their ex member spin offs, they are targeting Engima, and they want to war Glory as well. Very hungry, wonder how it will work for them.

I tend to wonder how it would work out too...:icon_rolleyes:

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Contra was obviously not over rated... from day 1 no one said we would make it as far as we did but we surpassed most expectations.. and not gonna lie its going to be a really rough going from here with the gang bang, but if we can't win we will still be a pain in the ass for everyone.

Side 1:
Tribes: Contra
Side 2:
Tribes: TBD, W2V, Apathy, NS

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 178
Side 2: 238
Difference: 60

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,489,495
Side 2: 1,983,147
Difference: 493,652

chart

Even though the majority of our caps are from TBD, we definitely surpassed my own expectations. Rough going for NS, I say.

DeletedUser

Well I only see 2 caps from glory and 3 losses...

and bAd is dead, its nothing but scraps left... Fighting ex members can be anything, from losing to winning.

Targeting engima... a rim noob tribe... thats nothing.

Do you even play this world?

DeletedUser92753

[spoil]
Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: TBD, W2V, Apathy, NS

Side 1: 178
Side 2: 238
Difference: 60

chart

Side 1: 1,489,495
Side 2: 1,983,147
Difference: 493,652

chart

Even though the majority of our caps are from TBD, we definitely surpassed my own expectations. Rough going for NS, I say.
[/spoil]

Side 1:
Tribes: W2V, Apathy, NS
Side 2:

Side 1: 167
Side 2: 56
Difference: 111

chart

Side 1: 1,386,600
Side 2: 460,344
Difference: 926,256

chart

Interesting what the stats look like when you take out the tribe thats no longer in the top 20.

DeletedUser

and bAd is dead, its nothing but scraps left... Fighting ex members can be anything, from losing to winning.

U Mad?
You seem to hate on Venus a fair bit ^.^

DeletedUser92753

Fixed. :icon_wink:

Maybe you should have warred them in the first place instead of hugging if they were so easy. You'd probably be in a better position for it :icon_wink:

But yes, you had winning stats against 1 of 4 tribes. Congrats, without sarcasm. In Contra's position it is still a moral victory.

DeletedUser107163

Side 1:
Tribes: W2V, Apathy, NS
Side 2:

Side 1: 167
Side 2: 56
Difference: 111

chart

Side 1: 1,386,600
Side 2: 460,344
Difference: 926,256

chart

Interesting what the stats look like when you take out the tribe thats no longer in the top 20.

Honestly, considering the amount of tribes that have been hitting Contra, they've been doing a pretty god damn stand-up job if you ask me, i'm fairly sure many other tribes wouldn't be able to take all that and still emerge relatively untouched.

DeletedUser92753

Honestly, considering the amount of tribes that have been hitting Contra, they've been doing a pretty god damn stand-up job if you ask me, i'm fairly sure many other tribes wouldn't be able to take all that and still emerge relatively untouched.

While I question your assessment of "untouched", I do agree with your overall sentiment. Contra is doing the best they can in a bad spot. But nevertheless, they are still bleeding villages and players.

DeletedUser107163

While I question your assessment of "untouched", I do agree with your overall sentiment. Contra is doing the best they can in a bad spot. But nevertheless, they are still bleeding villages and players.

Well, ' Relatively Untouched ' Implies they have taken casualties but are still in good shape, as is shown in the stats. And this isn't me being Biased here as i'm not even in Contra.

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Finally a man with style.

Though this isn't the first time I've been in a situation like this I've came to the conclusions that

Good leadership + Loyal experienced players + hateonusandboosteupouregos + Multi-taskers = Still here and Strong.

Not many players have a combination of those, if we manage to survive through this all, drinks on me.

We wont be going anywhere for a very long time.

DeletedUser107163

Though this isn't the first time I've been in a situation like this I've came to the conclusions that

Good leadership + Loyal experienced players + hateonusandboosteupouregos + Multi-taskers = Still here and Strong.

Not many players have a combination of those, if we manage to survive through this all, drinks on me.

You seem to be doing alright, we'll see how things go. I can see you from over this wave of W2V.

DeletedUser

As for the guy who made the chart and said Contra was "easy food" I think we've already proved that fact to be wrong?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

True. I just don't know much about them. And yes I do play on this world. But nobody will ever know xD

DeletedUser92753

If you survive darky, drinks on me :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Fighting implies that both sides are attacking... bAd is just dead accounts and leftover scraps that are quickly being nommed up by the surrounding players with little to no difficulty.

DeletedUser

As for the guy who made the chart and said Contra was "easy food" I think we've already proved that fact to be wrong?

Who said that? I don't think anyone said Contra was easy food. Maybe food for the future but definitely not easy.

I'll make sure to pick you up from the rim and take you to the bar :p

What about me bud?