Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser107679

It would be dissapointing if Random associated themself with him.

sp.ag

Ok, I know very little about Devil667 (or any of the other leaders nor players on this world) and I meant no disrespect to anyone who has in fact been to war before TW.

Lets make a comment and then admit to not knowing much about about the opposing players. Common day TW logic on display right there. :icon_idea:

DeletedUser33250

Lets make a comment and then admit to not knowing much about about the opposing players. Common day TW logic on display right there. :icon_idea:

Not like the good old days where there was so much respect :lol:

DeletedUser

Not like the good old days where there was so much respect :lol:

In the good old days, he would have probably not mentioned it and proceeded to insult the other guys mother or something to cover his mishap. The forums have only been going downhill since implementation of rules.

DeletedUser

Do you know how much of Africa remains tribal? And the amount of 'warfare' that goes on between these tribes? They're actually more likely to be armed with AK47s and focused around diamond trade in Shahyd's country, if his claim to be Sierra Leonean is accurate (remember that movie Blood Diamond?).

And yeah i remember blood diamond, i also remember district nine..doesnt mean that its true..and there are actually giant prawns running around.

The guys with ak47's are called Rebels, not tribes.

I actually live in africa..:icon_redface:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The guys with ak47's are called Rebels, not tribes:

Here's a definition of "tribe":
a social division in a traditional society consisting of families or communities linked by social, economic, religious, or blood ties, with a common culture and dialect, typically having a recognized leader.

How do they differ from a tribe?

And do you dispute the fact that some form of 'diamond trade' is operated within Sierra Leone by these so-called 'rebels'?

DeletedUser

Sierra Leone, diamonds, rebels and AK47's.

The derailing of threads has just gone up a notch.

DeletedUser

Here's a definition of "tribe":
a social division in a traditional society consisting of families or communities linked by social, economic, religious, or blood ties, with a common culture and dialect, typically having a recognized leader.

How do they differ from a tribe?

And do you dispute the fact that some form of 'diamond trade' is operated within Sierra Leone by these so-called 'rebels'?

I think your mistaking my point, i do not dispute that their are similarities between blood diamond and what happens in Sierra Leone. Just like i agree with you on the fact there are similarities between District nine, with giant prawns and aliens running around the streets of Johannesburg.

I am disputing the fact that a poster above was fighting in real life in one of these "tribes" and if in fact he was fighting a war in real life it was more than likely for a country. If you believe that he was fighting for a tribe with his ak47, then you will probably believe that i am Leonardo DiCaprio. ( dont quote this as you may get in trouble for posting my real name on the forum)

Last edited by a moderator:

ashoka1

Coming back to topic

Can Any Sane person from top 3 tribes give their view on other top 5 tribes.As all the Spearman and Swords on w73 are running scared after hearing about tribes having units with Ak47.

DeletedUser

Coming back to topic

Can Any Sane person from top 3 tribes give their view on other top 5 tribes.As all the Spearman and Swords on w73 are running scared after hearing about tribes having units with Ak47.

why does it have to be from the top3 tribe?
i cant see how being in a top 3 tribe right now(or ever) makes a diffrence in what they say?

ashoka1

why does it have to be from the top3 tribe?
i cant see how being in a top 3 tribe right now(or ever) makes a diffrence in what they say?

I said Top 3 tribes

Not Top 3 ranked tribes

:)

If you feel that your tribe is amongst top 3 please feel free to post about Other 5 tribes you feel can be Your competition.

DeletedUser

ahh ok ashoka and nice to see you again, been awhile since 15 :p

anyway to add to the top20 a bit, i been keeping maps every week of the top10 which may be interesting to some to see how its all changed:)

Warning im not very good at making maps :D

Top 10 maps:
7th feb
[spoil]
094b22ad0794d8d1fffebdaab2e096c0.png
[/spoil]
14th feb
[spoil]
465ff0dd77970c708ecf6186789018d0.png
[/spoil]
21st feb
[spoil]