Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser

Top 5.

1. Push!
My own tribe, because of that I wont say so much.
We are top 1 in points, oda and even average points. We have a nice spread and I believe we are here to stay. NE corner atleast is goin to be ours!

2. TBD
I know this tribe have a lot of good individual players, but the spread.. is it to much? It depends on the other tribes in k44. ~KP~ is sharing it with you and you also have some villages on Ego´s ground.
Good average point, and I have no complain about oda either. My guess is that you guys are going to fight against Push! for that 1st place, at least now early game.

3. Ego
I love your village spread, the L down in the corner of k54. You have the rim and you are going to own it! You have as I wrote before some villages in same area as TBD. Can I smell a NAP here? Otherwise are we going to see some nice fights over there I hope.
OK average points and OK oda, both could be better. But my guess is that you are a tribe to count on in the future, and you going to have alot of fun down there in k54-k64!

4. Nuke
This is a tribe that is going to own their continent for a while now. Maybe Blood can be a treat for them, but just maybe. My experience tells me merge, but I could be wrong. I hope to see a war between these two offensive tribes!
Very good oda, but a little worse average points. Not a future top 3 tribe, but if they play their cards right they are going to stay top 5 for some time!

5. ~KP~
Sharing continent with TBD, and I'm sad to say it. You stay as long as they want you to stay..
I don´t like academy tribes and I can´t see any future for you.
But I would like to be showed different, please chock me and chock the rest of the w74. Its always some tribes that do, maybe its you!

There are tons of other tribes that I want to write about, but it will come some other day. I used same map as previous speaker and feel free to tell me I'm wrong, idiot or anything else! :)

http://www.twstats.com/en74/index.p...trex=500&centrey=500& fill=000000&grid=1&kn=1

FamousInferno

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Great read Tilley, Hopefully we do see some nice fights with TBD and Ego however I think you might be right in suspecting a NAP. I don't see either tribe taking the risk this early but I have been proven wrong before.

You have any opinion on some of the tribes in your K? Any potential threats or are you guys feeling reasonably comfortable?

DeletedUser90465

Very comfortable in k45. And I've taken measures to insure our safety and steady growth.

FamousInferno

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I suspected so but was hoping you'd say otherwise. You guys have a lot of breathing room and room to grow which I feel will make your tribe even more of a threat in the long term. I'd say you guys look to be a really strong force and I don't see you guys suffering from external factors for a long time.

DeletedUser90465

Yeah, Ego/TBD will have to compromise and probably war in the future. [V] and us have an understanding and k45 and eastward we can easily dominate with no enemy threats anywhere near us

DeletedUser

Great read Tilley, Hopefully we do see some nice fights with TBD and Ego however I think you might be right in suspecting a NAP. I don't see either tribe taking the risk this early but I have been proven wrong before.

You have any opinion on some of the tribes in your K? Any potential threats or are you guys feeling reasonably comfortable?

Actually I don't see any threats for us for a while right now, but things haven't moved that much yet either. Not many nobles and tribes haven't decided where to move or who to get in to war with.
There are some big (good) players around us, but alone they're not much of a threat.

DeletedUser113868

Thanks for the read Tilley, all these things are great to take into account :)

DeletedUser44039

i dont think tbd and ego will nap in a near future :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser101094

Before praising HARSH lets check the map and their spread, pathetic. They've recruited from the core right out to the rim? Good luck when the core wars break out, secondly alot of their members are simply from poaching, when war does break out those members will just as quickly run away from HARSH as they did their other tribes.

No, Harsh will maintain its ranking right up until a serious war, when their isolated members are wiped out 1 by 1, with no support in sight.