Top 20

DeletedUser

It maybe early for this but wat pre-made tribes do you think will amke it to the top to start out? Although i say the ones who start out on top will fail within 2-3 weeks tops. If not then i give props to them.

I know we wont be up there for awhile but we are gonna only take 50-60 members and work our way to the top.

Any tribes think they will last to make it to the top 20??

Google - one that will prolly get up there at the start but lets see how long they can stay up there, leadership will be the main thing to success

DeletedUser

Attention whore much? Honestly what where you thinking when you made this thread? There are not even 20 premades fully set up in total and you're coming up with non-sense like this. Good riddance.

DeletedUser

I'm thinking my premade will make it top 20 for sure, but then again, I dont even know about any others that are joining :p

DeletedUser

Mine will be top 20 with 15 men when most met HQ level 23.

DeletedUser

Dude, The world hasn't started.

We still have exactly : 6hours, 8 minutes, 44 seconds until W46 start.

DeletedUser

I think we will see some big mass the first weeks but then everyone will quit or leave when they getting farmed:D

DeletedUser

lmao... im thinking now if i can farm a member of a 1000 tribe... they send me 2 axe each... im doomed

DeletedUser

lmao... im thinking now if i can farm a member of a 1000 tribe... they send me 2 axe each... im doomed

haha and when they shall support a guy... send 1 spear and 1 sword...

if everyone send u got 1k spear 1k sword

THATS INSANE!:icon_cool:

bilzatak

Wow. A top 20 tribe thread?! It's a completely empty world right now. Just don't get ahead of yourself. (Btw, only hour and a half to go w00t) Also the tribe that I'm in will obviously be the best... >.>

DeletedUser

Wow. A top 20 tribe thread?! It's a completely empty world right now. Just don't get ahead of yourself. (Btw, only hour and a half to go w00t) Also the tribe that I'm in will obviously be the best... >.>

can I join? I will follow your rules and attack all enemy guys with :axemen::heavycavalry::scout::snob::villagers: :lightcavalry:

IM DA DARTH PRINCE!

DeletedUser

how will you attack with villagers?
no one will make food for your king