20 CARE -

DeletedUser4534

1 Who? - fail
2 CORE - fail
3 Hulk - awsome
4 Zzz.. - fail
5 Fire*F - eh?
6 BEYOND - fail
7 Elite. - awsome, but only if they can maintain this level. could possibly get a better name
8 LEGIO. - botched it
9 Scorch - eh?
10 NM - eh again?
11 Prime - hmm
12 AOS - need a better name
13 3dom - same as above
14 =TKH= - eh?
15 HadesX - eh?
16 L-Nz - good because of NZ
17 Mighty -not really
18 Dark*T - to much of a name jim
19 NMA - too much like NRMA
20 CARE - only posted this cause they were in the top 20

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1 Who? - My tribe/ no comment.
2 CORE - They are okay.
3 Hulk - Good players and leader. A repeat of Hug.
4 Zzz.. - Fail
5 Fire*F - Fail
6 BEYOND - Fail
7 Elite. - Fail
8 LEGIO. - Okay
9 Scorch - Fail
10 NM - Okay
11 Prime - Do not know much
12 AOS - Fail
13 3dom - They are good
14 =TKH= - Fail
15 HadesX - Okay
16 L-Nz - Fail
17 Mighty - Okay
18 Dark*T - Fail
19 NMA - Fail
20 CARE - Good

DeletedUser

1 Who? - Seem to be doing pretty well. Yet to be in any big wars from what I've seen. I have been hoping they'd actually start some stuff up in this world to make it less boring.
2 CORE - Underrated family tribe in my opinion. They're not horrible (not saying they're fantastic either) and have survived more wars then any other tribe in the top 20.
3 Hulk - Made up of good players and a very high average points per player. I also have high hopes for them stirring things up too.
4 Zzz.. - Apparently unstable right now due to their duke DC Khan quitting. Many members are leaving.
5 Fire*F - Been around for awhile. Haven't done much. Not a high opinion of them.
6 BEYOND - Family tribe. Haven't done anything, and don't seem to be very good players.
7 Elite. - Look like they mass recruited. I could say that for quite a few tribes in the top 20.
8 LEGIO - Seem to be pretty good. Dropped a few ranks recently, but still seem to be holding up.
9 Scorch - Ex-WoF which, if they really are players from TheWoF in w6, it shows that they aren't any good.
10 NM - One of those small tribes with good members that either merged or recruited a ton. I preferred them when they were small.
11 Prime - Same as NM
12 AOS - Seemingly bad tribe from the impressions I got from their leaders. They seem to be in a sea of blue and enjoy eating barbarians instead of anything that puts up a fight.
13 3dom - Same as NM
14 =TKH= - They've got quite a few abandoned noblings from what I've seen. Don't know much.
15 HadesX - Same as =TKH=, again don't know much.
16 L-Nz - Mass recruited.
17 Mighty - I don't think they're all that mighty.
18 Dark*T - 100 members and tons of barb noblings:icon_eek:
19 NMA - Don't know much.
20 CARE - Good players, few members, few barb noblings. Seem to be doing well so far. And yes, this was made because Care reached the top 20, :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

You guys are horrible at this. You can't even post reasons, you just post 'fail'? SILLINESS! Pure SILLINESS, I tell you!!!

1 Who? - My tribe/ no comment.
2 CORE - Just cause of all the crap about being tied hand in hand with Zzz.. makes me say 'Boooo!!!'
3 Hulk - They seem like they have very intelligent leaders and players alike. I'd like to see how well they take on a top20 tribe, as opposed to this AOS/AD Hoc situation, though.
4 Zzz.. - EWWWWW!!! They're falling quickly, no surprise. They had a recent change in leadership, and from what I've heard it went from bad to worse. They're ODA still doesn't compare to their points, so I still have little to no respect for 'em. Actually, I imagine that more than half of their ODA comes from the PAZODA members that joined.
5 Fire*F - They're still in the top20, though they still haven't got into a war with a top20 tribe (that I know of). They must be doing something right, though I don't know what... they're so quiet!!
6 BEYOND - I agree with the "FAIL" applied to this due to recent forum topics.
7 Elite. - They're still in the top 20, though I still say "FAIL" if just for the name (as I'm sure most people feel).
8 LEGIO. - They may not be lasting much longer if what I read on the 'LEGIO shows weakness...?' forum. Seems a leader took charge, but there is still a lot of confusion.
9 Scorch - I haven't heard anything about them
10 NM - see above
11 Prime - see above
12 AOS - They're winning their war (though with help from 20 different tribes), but I'm still not convinced that they're not all noobs
13 3dom - I like their stats, though I don't hear much from them.
14 =TKH= - Don't hear much about them... all I know is that they're in the war with ad hoc.
15 HadesX - apparently this isn't their name anymore? Also, it appears that they aren't doing well in their war against a lower ranked opponent (not that points mean a whole lot, but still).
16 L-Nz - They're recruiting BOH members!!! EWWWWW!!! No recruiting barby noblers!! BAD!! *beats L-nZ over the head with a rolled up newspaper* You want people that know how to war, not noble undefended villages!
17 Mighty - haven't heard anything about them.
18 Dark*T - see above
19 NMA - see above
20 CARE - They have several borderline inactive players. Despite that, they're mostly comprised of BANNEDs old members, so I can't say anything bad.

DeletedUser

Ok

#1 Elite didnt mass recruit. I know for a fact half of the players were recruited based on ability, and taught to play the way the tribe wanted to play.

2# Elite is the tag, but it says nothing about elite players. The name is Elite Knights.

3#Elite has been in the top 10 or 20 as long as anyone except maybe firefox and Core.

4# If you know so much about the tribe tell everyone who you know in the tribe.

DeletedUser

Anything that says 'elite' is cliche.

It doesn't matter if it is just plain "elite," or a similarly silly "elite knights" "elite potty trained horses" or "elite mighty charging monkeys from elite outer space agencies with elite backgrounds in elite services"

Contrary to this, E-l33t might be interesting... but that isn't spelled the same, nor does it have the same meaning, so it doesn't count... I guess... or something...

Normally, a tribe with 'elite' in its title fails quickly, so I'll say that they've/you've at least passed that.

DeletedUser

actually most of the time when someone says that was leet or 1337 they are refering to the word elite.

there is also a verson of the alphabet called leet speach wich is pretty much the same as putting numb3r5 1n y0ur w0rd5.

DeletedUser

I was referring to the second. My bad for not specifying.

DeletedUser

Zzz.. - EWWWWW!!! They're falling quickly, no surprise. They had a recent change in leadership, and from what I've heard it went from bad to worse. They're ODA still doesn't compare to their points, so I still have little to no respect for 'em. Actually, I imagine that more than half of their ODA comes from the PAZODA members that joined.
Our ODA is only a few weeks old - don't forget that the original tribe was created with players who already had points, then the tribe was disbanded and started again.

Of all the things to pick on Zzz.. with, ODA isn't one of them.

DeletedUser

7)Elite.-I hate family tribe and I really dunno why their family tribes are situated across north pole and south pole.Maybe they are trying to melt the ice caps but I beg to defer and say most of them just nobling rim players .

we hate family tribes too. we have no association with them whatsoever.

DeletedUser

1 Who? - I say will stick around
2 CORE - I've been saying they will fail forever, and haven't yet.... I think a war will break out soon and we will see how they do.
3 Hulk - I'm biased.....
4 Zzz.. - I've always said they will fail, especially with DC Khan gone now.
5 Fire*F - Eh, they aren't to bad.
6 BEYOND - Not very good
7 Elite. - Same
8 LEGIO. - Good OD for there Size
9 Scorch - No
10 NM - Good leadership
11 Prime - No
12 AOS - They have done some decent nobling but it does seem to be one GauMe and not a tribal effort
13 3dom - Good for size
14 =TKH= - No Clue
15 HadesX - No Clue
16 L-Nz - Signed alliance with Zzz = Fail
17 Mighty - No Clue
18 Dark*T - No
19 NMA - No
20 CARE - Mini Hulk. I like em

DeletedUser

1 Who? - no comment
2 CORE - People say they've been in so many wars but they really haven't.
3 Hulk - The next Hug. I expect to see them rank 1 very soon and eventually on top in ODA as well.
4 Zzz.. - What's to say they won't be here much longer after this post
5 Fire*F - Been very quiet but don't seem to be a bad tribe with my discussions with sunny.
6 BEYOND - Mass recruited K63 then mass recruited the rejects of Dream and Trust in K53 and then later Trust. Barbarian munchers for the most part and have only a handful of good players.
7 Elite. -
8 LEGIO. - They fell in rankings a lot recently so only time will tell if they stay.
9 Scorch - I heard they have a very inactive forum.
10 NM - Love the CoA made by Hades. I hear they have good leadership as well so I guess they are ok.
11 Prime - no comment
12 AOS - They can't be that bad can they?
13 3dom - Pretty impressive
15 HadesX - Why do they call the war with Holy a war?
20 CARE - I want to see them get higher up in ranks.

I didn't feel the need to comment on the rest.

DeletedUser

The Wretched said:
Our ODA is only a few weeks old - don't forget that the original tribe was created with players who already had points, then the tribe was disbanded and started again.

Of all the things to pick on Zzz.. with, ODA isn't one of them.

I just totaled up the ODAs registered on TWStats.

Zzz.. has 4365947 points
Zzz.. has 7389264 ODA (which, btw, is even -less- than the ODA displayed on the overview).

That's 1.69 ODA/pt. I'm completely surrounded by two tribes, one in the top 20, without a whole lot of tribal support available, and my ODA/point ratio is higher than that. (mine's 2.16)

EDIT: That isn't me bragging, cause I really don't think that I'm doing that well with my ODA.

Last edited by a moderator:

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I just totaled up the ODAs registered on TWStats.

Zzz.. has 4365947 points
Zzz.. has 7389264 ODA (which, btw, is even -less- than the ODA displayed on the overview).

That's 1.69 ODA/pt. I'm completely surrounded by two tribes, one in the top 20, without a whole lot of tribal support available, and my ODA/point ratio is higher than that. (mine's 2.16)

EDIT: That isn't me bragging, cause I really don't think that I'm doing that well with my ODA.

lol to be fair its not like boh really fights back,pretty sure they still think that care has a nap with them:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

rickyson1 said:
lol to be fair its not like BOH really fights back,pretty sure they still think that care has a nap with them

How do you think I got so high in ODD? =P (not that their attacks were by any means well coordinated... in fact, they were one of the poorest excuses for attacks that I've seen, but *shrugs*)

But anyways, I'm much more impressed by L-nZ... impressed being another word for scared in this case...

DeletedUser

1 Who? - well from what i have seen so far they look like they proved me wrong and almost everyone else in the begging who said they would fail

2 CORE - i say fail along with their family(LEGIO & ZZzz..)

3 Hulk -i agree this is the next hug they will out last a lot of the other tribes only if wizzy wife doesn't make him quit again

4 Zzz.. - mostly n00bs the only ones i see who are good is the ex-PAZODA the worst of them is The Wretched if he wants to talk big then he has to stop being a n00b

5 Fire*F - fail

6 BEYOND - fail(cause their tag is a copy)

7 Elite. - fail(hate their name)

8 LEGIO. -same as CORE

9 Scorch -don't know

10 NM - good tribe i still like them and want to see them go far, their leader seems to be good enough

11 Prime -don't know

12 AOS -fail

13 3dom -i like their tribe, their leader seems to be a good player and be on top of things i see them a lot like NM

14 =TKH= - Fail(is it me or is their one of those in almost every world?)

15 HadesX -i miss their old name(Hadsex):lol: but i see them doing well in their war(is it over?)

16 L-Nz - Don't know

17 Mighty -Fail cause their name

18 Dark*T - FIRE*F academy? fail

19 NMA - fail only cause everytime i see it i think they are NM academy :)

20 CARE - i see Ex-Banned:icon_cry: i wish them luck i see them being like what wizzy said a "mini hulk" i hope they see the top 5 and i hope they stay for a long time(to all Ex-Banned i hope you have a fun world):icon_wink:

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
How do you think I got so high in ODD? =P (not that their attacks were by any means well coordinated... in fact, they were one of the poorest excuses for attacks that I've seen, but *shrugs*)

But anyways, I'm much more impressed by L-nZ... impressed being another word for scared in this case...

i guess they do know where the attack button is then:icon_eek:

and thanks nuke strange as it sounds i actually ALMOST miss arguing with you lol

DeletedUser

and thanks nuke strange as it sounds i actually ALMOST miss arguing with you lol

yes now since i quit this world i am now humble enough to say your a decent player, and my skype isn't working or i would have had KBK invite me to CARE chat so i can argue some more:icon_redface:

good luck to you Ricky:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

If you don't know enough about a tribe to give an honest opinion then just say no comment or I don't know enough.

Fail
Fail
Fail

If they are such failures then why are they still stong and you have run to a new world to restart?

Status
Not open for further replies.