Top 3 tribes

DeletedUser

Which 3 tribes out of the top 10 do you guys see going far into the game without falling apart??

I'll go ahead and tell u my top 3 and that is R4KI, Zero, and Fremen. A lot of good players within those three tribes.

1.R4KI

2.Zero

3.CATS

4.Omen

5.-SIN-

6.FeArMe

7.Apex

8.Fremen

9.UFC

10.[WP]

Warren85

1. -sin- (of bloody course)

2. Cats

3. MAYBE R4KI (might get bored)

DeletedUser

1.R4ki- Still very active and motivated, don't think that will change.

2.Zero- Good size/position can't see why they shouldn't be here months from now.

3.Cats- Don't know a ton about them but again these guys seem to be in a very stable position and shouldn't have too hard of a time holding off outsiders for the forseeable future.

Honourable Mention. Fremen- Laid back players with skill, would be a very tough fight for any tribe and I can't see them falling apart due to internal issues so they should be here quite some time.

DeletedUser

1) I believe Fremen will advance far in this game. A small group of elite players who obviously know what their doing. I'll be rooting for them as I have mad respect for them. (Remind me of G. Khan from W18)

2) Apex will possibly be number 1 if Fremen don't beat them. They are only at half tribe limit yet they have a great ODA.

3) R4KI will stay on top as long as they stay active and their leadership runs as efficiently as they have proven themselves to be.

So my overall conclusion is GO FREMEN!

mitsche

1) I believe Fremen will advance far in this game. A small group of elite players who obviously know what their doing. I'll be rooting for them as I have mad respect for them. (Remind me of G. Khan from W18)

2) Apex will possibly be number 1 if Fremen don't beat them. They are only at half tribe limit yet they have a great ODA.

3) R4KI will stay on top as long as they stay active and their leadership runs as efficiently as they have proven themselves to be.

Just a little biased to the northeast you think? What about the other 3/4 of the map!

DeletedUser

3. MAYBE R4KI (might get bored)

get bored? are you kidding me? one packet nobles and no morale is heaven!!! <3
i know i'm here to stay and so is simz so expect us to give a good run for everyones money :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Just a little biased to the northeast you think? What about the other 3/4 of the map!

I'm not biased towards the northeast. I just picked them because that's how I feel about them. On a side note I'm in the northwest.

DeletedUser

Thank you. It's nice to finally hear people saying good things about my tribe.

DeletedUser

I see these tribes going a long way:

R4ki - These guys keeps on going, and when one of their players quit, they just invite someone else in. :0)
Fremen - If they do well against CATS, I think they will go far.
Omen - My motto is "always believe in yourself.

DeletedUser

Looking forward to it.
R4KI vs Zero/Omen/WP will make this world interesting.

I want to see the fight between R4KI and Zero and see how long it lasts. Where they are positioned they are starting to clash with eachother and it will eventually turn into a war i want to see how long Zero lasts. I know alot of Zero members and they have alot of talent i dont know much about R4KI though.

DeletedUser86073

I want to see the fight between R4KI and Zero and see how long it lasts. Where they are positioned they are starting to clash with eachother and it will eventually turn into a war i want to see how long Zero lasts. I know alot of Zero members and they have alot of talent i dont know much about R4KI though.

Thought you was in Zero? :p

DeletedUser

I am very proud to be in Fremen, now rank 5.. Here are my three (in no particular order)

1) Fremen because I am biased and because it's a good tribe.

2) R4KI, they are number one and will probably retain that position for a long time. It will take a lot of tribes to take them down if ever that day comes. They kind of remind me of 'Asylum' from world 19.

3) I haven't been very active on the world 45 forums yet so it's hard for me to pick a third tribe. So, for all my limited knowledge of the world away from my north-western corner of the world.. i'd say either omen/zero/cats would fit here. All seem to be well established with multiple continents and they all seem to have a good reputation.

DeletedUser

Heres my ranking.

1. UFC
2. UFC2
3. UFC3
4 UFC4
5. UFC 7 (UFC 5 and 6 will be epic fails and will be surpassed it greatness by UFC 7)

No flaming please :p

DeletedUser

Lol, you are SOOOO about to get flamed. The UFC family? Honestly?.. I hope your joking. I realized after my post that i had singled out the top 5 tribes.