Top #3 Tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

ROME, Uni and Tu Have gotten 40 members each now.
They just keep inviting peoplt which they don't know anything about.

Will they be punished later this round by this?
Or will the ycome out strong as we go?

Discuss.

Typhi

Punished by the players that is. Its not really against the rules, but more against the spirit of the game. Someone start :axemen:ing them for me. :)

DeletedUser

Family tribes are an essential part of any world, they mark my farms out nicely for me:)

DeletedUser19864

well guys
i dunno why all of you hate family tribes but for me i guess it's the best in the game
you can make friends take support or support theres alot of thing can be done in your waiting time thought

c ya

DeletedUser

well guys
i dunno why all of you hate family tribes but for me i guess it's the best in the game
you can make friends take support or support theres alot of thing can be done in your waiting time thought

c ya

or you can just stick around the forums

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
well guys

c ya

Your new, you'll understand later on :icon_wink:

DeletedUser2730

Gray dots bright red ones.....Same thing = nice farms.

DeletedUser18444

Stop threating you will see what eventually happens to the mass inviting tribes at a later stage ;)

DeletedUser

What *else* can you do than mass recruiting? Noone knows eachother, except for a few people maybe. So should you just found a tribe, and invite noone until they have proven good players, a few months later? Will that win you the game? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

What *else* can you do than mass recruiting? Noone knows eachother, except for a few people maybe. So should you just found a tribe, and invite noone until they have proven good players, a few months later? Will that win you the game? :icon_confused:

You could always hang out with those you know are good, get yourself a strong start and then the good tribes will come looking for you.....

DeletedUser

I don't know about you, but I don't recognise any of the players in this world from other worlds. Others might, but I'm talking about the people who are not lucky enough to be part of the elite-elite class of Tribalwars.

I don't know about you, but I don't recognise any of the players in this world from other worlds. Others might, but I'm talking about the people who are not lucky enough to be part of the elite-elite class of Tribalwars.

Your right about this. There is only a handful of well recognised players. For me, im planning on this world putting me in the elite-elite class :icon_biggrin:

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score

Perhaps you should visit the forums more, here you will learn who is truly elite.
Ingame you can see the skills, here you can see the wisdom. And of course time is not so much a factor here.

DeletedUser

rome and rome2 are a family tribe and i think haveing a family is good even though im the leader of rome2 i like family tribes and that rome will eventually be the winer

DeletedUser

wot the hell u trrying to do p me of because ur goinmng the right way and i meant winner not whiner

Status
Not open for further replies.