Top 40 Diplomatic Positioning

DeletedUser

lol hey people no matter how you all put it there is a world WAR. just check your in-cumming s or the declaration on your tribes :)

DeletedUser

Meh. Beer's the beer alliance.
Not the eastern nor western nor southern alliance :O

Just the beer alliance.
crud drunk people always become better with swords and get a better aim with their archers and the axes start killing better. BEER = pwns all alliances.

rpgman88

problem when all your soldiers get old their livers disenegrate and they will all die so WESTERN ALLIANCE PWNS

My account > your account. My alliance > your alliance.

=Win.

So is BoM part of the brotherhood or not? Do you have separate diplomacy and if so, why did you include them in your family? Was it only to see a big blob on the map and have a chance to be on top of the daily conquest map?

Think of the brotherhood as a factory. In this factory, we have separate departments, each doing a specific job. We have a BoS department, a BoK department, a BoC department, and a BoM department. As you see, each is named similar and communicates regularly in many different forms. At the head of the brotherhood, are the Board of Directors, our dukes and barons, if you will.

Now it was originally only the BoS, BoK, and BoC departments, but recently they recieved an addition on to the company. Now we all converse and even help each other when asked, but only to a degree at this time. Each department has a very clear and specific job they follow. Think of it llike several machines working on a conveyor belt. They all do different things, but they all lead up to the finished project, which is all part of the plan.:)

Whipped

Meh DIM !
Beer's in the Beer alliance not the eastern alliance :O

DeletedUser

Think of the brotherhood as a factory. In this factory, we have separate departments, each doing a specific job.

I was thinking The Brotherhood is like a bike. When BoS and BoK realized they had a flat tire they decided to add another wheel instead of fixing the problem. Unfortunately it seems that wheel was put on sideway but with a little bit of duct-tape it'll be good! It does makes for a very impressive looking bike but it seems that it's not going anywhere.

How's that for a bad analogy? :icon_biggrin:

rpgman88

I was thinking The Brotherhood is like a bike. When BoS and BoK realized they had a flat tire they decided to add another wheel instead of fixing the problem. Unfortunately it seems that wheel was put on sideway but with a little bit of duct-tape it'll be good! It does makes for a very impressive looking bike but it seems that it's not going anywhere.

How's that for a bad analogy? :icon_biggrin:

Well then it's a very good thing that I am a mechanic.

Whipped

Sorry for the delay sir but Eastern Alliance by Geographical default sir.

Wisdom are in the (south) east also.
Yet they're called the southern Alliance :)

The 13th family is in the (south) west yet they're still the western alliance? :p

netjakdim

Well sir as you are well aware it seems to be popular opinnion that MM is the on that is actually calling all the shots for 13th Family so we fall under their group do to the fact we are just merely puppets under their control or as someone stated simply his lapdogs although I prefer snakes myself as a family pet they are much less hyper.

Whipped

Well sir as you are well aware it seems to be popular opinnion that MM is the on that is actually calling all the shots for 13th Family so we fall under their group do to the fact we are just merely puppets under their control or as someone stated simply his lapdogs although I prefer snakes myself as a family pet they are much less hyper.

I'm glad you're aware of your own tribe that much.
But are you stating that we're BoS/BoM's lapdogs?

I like cats...

netjakdim

Actually sir as of being banned I am not to sure what is going on within the 13th. I just keep up with what is here on the forums.

DeletedUser

I'm glad you're aware of your own tribe that much.
But are you stating that we're BoS/BoM's lapdogs?

I like cats...
Let me think.... You are only allowed to live for as long as BoM can use you against us, I guess that makes you wisdom style "allies".

Whipped

Meh allies should have shared forums.
Or at least talk to each other.

I explained it to Pskandel if you're interested , talk to him ;)

DeletedUser

Whoever made this...good work...of course I agree with MM_HUN and say that... if you don't know who is working with whom by now...hit the delete or startover button...lol! Have a good Halloween everyone!