Top 5 Promising Tribes and Players

DeletedUser

Hello hello,

A thread which most half-decent players hate as they're now brought to the surface...same goes with the tribes. Again, like the other thread I'm on my phone and can't exactly give example now but will do so later today. List below, five tribes, and five players, could be completely seperate and irrelevant from one another, but "promising tribes/players". Those of which stand out to you, or have caught your eye in your 15x15 or even just your K and reasoning behind your statements. Let's get some healthy discussion on, constructive criticism and debate on maybe why you think someone isn't really a top shit player. As long as you stay by the rules and refrain from personal insults - this thread has the potential to be really interesting.

Kind Regards,
Jake/DreamSweeper

mamnon idril

He did say he was on his phone. And would post later. smh

DeletedUser

Rabid, Lemmy, Fairy. and Love seems to be promising and good tribes. And of course LotB with only 2 players in it.

Feels like it's too early to say something long and detailed about them, other than what I wrote.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser107233

I think Rabid will be a strong tribe in their K, havent really been keeping an eye on that many at the moment, mainly monitoring the area around me.

EQ has been doing fairly well also.

As for players there are quite a few here that know me and i know them so i usually give some favoritism to them, i wont name them just yet though, will save that for when the world is stronger.

I would keep an eye on Eye of the tiger though.

DeletedUser116902

Tribes worth mentioning are Rabid, EQ, GOU, FOOLS, and SARCOW. Betting these are going to be the only tribes left the next 6-8 weeks.

As of players, none to be mentioned atm, as our top players have kind of disappointing us by nobling small barbs....

atmospherecf

Tribes worth mentioning are Rabid, EQ, GOU, FOOLS, and SARCOW. Betting these are going to be the only tribes left the next 6-8 weeks.

As of players, none to be mentioned atm, as our top players have kind of disappointing us by nobling small barbs....

DOKDO is missing from the list.

Black flags tribe? really?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I can't see that DOKDO is playing good right now. Maybe there are good players in there, I don't know what you see in them.

DeletedUser

EQ, DOKDO, RABID, SARCOW.

They arent worthy of the list yet but keep an eye on MILFS.

All Planets have a North

Top 5 promising tribes.

Random(lemmy) - have some awesome people and players :p
Rabid - know people here so they must be good :D
SALT - know people here so they must be good :D
MILF - mm seem ok
PANDA - seem ok :p

DeletedUser116902

DOKDO is missing from the list.

Black flags tribe? really?

You gotta give them a little credit for their ODA. Seems like they are doing well clearing their area even though it is slowing their growth down.....it'll help them in the long run:) However, I don't really like Black Flags, so....could go either way i guess

DeletedUser

You gotta give them a little credit for their ODA. Seems like they are doing well clearing their area even though it is slowing their growth down.....it'll help them in the long run:) However, I don't really like Black Flags, so....could go either way i guess

No one likes black flags thats the issue

Honestly the way I see this world right now is the gap between EQ and everyone else is enormous. And in the next week that will be reflected on the leaderboard when we see their players begin to use their nobles, and see that unlike some of the first to reach nobles, their more patient, and well thought out builds will result in higher value 2nd villages.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser107658

Honestly? For obvious reasons I won't list my own herd, but I believe currently there are only two tribes worth for me mentioning; SALT and DOKDO.

Players? Swivil. - He's a mean ass player.

DeletedUser94431

They got their oda by recruiting, waiting for the players to lose their troops and kick em, then recruit more with troops and so on.

Not to mention black sits every offensive player and wastes their troops on clearing players, I've had a few messages from their guys saying they've quit because black killed all their troops in some stupid hit.

Garrock

1: EQ - rank 1, seemingly deserving which is rare so early in a world. From all I've heard despite their somewhat larger than I prefer numbers so early in a world, is that they have some kind of recruiting standards and adhere to them. Better than I expected from them in the beginning

2: PANDA - better than EQ player per player, and I don't say this without some insight to PANDA, but EQ's overall size + better than average player base outweighs Panda.

3: SALT - Experienced veterans, good midgame players, and some decent start-up players. They are however smack dab in the middle of probably the most competitive continent overall. A lot will happen in k55, but for the time being I rate them as one of the top 3 tribes in the world.

There are a few other tribes with talent, one or two with a lot of talent, I just question their dedication and activity for this world, so I'll not post on their behalf for the time being.

Thanks Jake, was about time for a proper thread (although I was not a huge fan of this one) :)