Top 5 Tribe - Comments

• Thread starter Soldier Of The Dark
  • Start date

DeletedUser

1.~Sina~ - Incredibly point whores (staying 1st definitively):icon_razz:
2.~S.L~ - Very strong Tribe, but little chances of staying on the 5th place:icon_rolleyes:
3.~LL~ - Was weak, but now they will make No.2 some day:icon_cool:
4.M.OTW - Very strong and organised Tribe:axemen:
5._WE_ - Will probably be replaced by Mushy:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

2.~S.L~ - Very strong Tribe, but little chances of staying on the 5th place:icon_rolleyes:

Omg?! M.O.TW --> "Very strong and organised Tribe:axemen:" You gotta be kidding!! O_O!!

DeletedUser

I dont think you can disrespect other tribes considering your tribe and playing

OT:

1.~Sina~ - OdA-137.390 says it all, Will be #1 tribe for a long time to come no real contenders from other tribes
2.~S.L~ - Average tribe I dont know about leadership but I doubt it is good
3.~LL~ - Yet again a pretty average tribe being carried by a few good leaders and players as far as I can see.
4.M.OTW - Wouldnt say masters but I think we will see a strong move from them
5._WE_ - Not sure possibly stay in the top 10 for a while but not sure where

DeletedUser

SIna arent points whores they are the number one OD

DeletedUser

1.~Sina~ - Nice people , and good players
2.~S.L~ - No chance in hell after nobles start being used => replaced by MUSHY !
3.~LL~ - Good enough to keep their spot
4.M.OTW - can't say much about them , they still think :scout: do damage ...
5._WE_ - Will be gone in a few weeks

Sasa12222

1.~Sina~ - Nice people , and good players
2.~S.L~ - No chance in hell after nobles start being used => replaced by MUSHY !
3.~LL~ - Good enough to keep their spot
4.M.OTW - can't say much about them , they still think :scout: do damage ...
5._WE_ - Will be gone in a few weeks

Agree 99% lol

SINA are not point whores who ever said that up top.If you havent checked the OD ranks you should. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

their OD is off the charts ...
1 Sina-Bro 148.113
2 Mushology 72.711

They eighter attack like crazzy and don't really care if they loose troops , or they have only offence and attack like mad ...:icon_eek: don't know yet but we will see when nobles come out and the first real wars will start .

DeletedUser

Mushy

their OD is off the charts ...
1 Sina-Bro 148.113
2 Mushology 72.711

If you will divide the numbers of their players in their OD you will notice that there is only a little difference in OD per person..

1 Power is diminishing but still very powerful
2 Will die for a few weeks
3 Will stay on their ranks
4 Will stay on top 10 but not in top 5
5 Will also stay on top 5 but its points is far from top 3

DeletedUser

true , the diference is not that big ... but still they managed to do allot of damage .

DeletedUser

When the Wars start, everyone will be against them, just like everyone is against MCD on World 11... There is a Tribe that started a few weeks ago, and it is on 12th place, amazing, ha?

DeletedUser

Top 5

What tribe? Sina or Mushy?
I believe Sina will still be the first one to have wars..

DeletedUser

not really .when there will be a tribe started from rank 2000 or more , and it reaches top 5 , please let me know . I know of such a tribe but I will say nothing !

DeletedUser

not really .when there will be a tribe started from rank 2000 or more , and it reaches top 5 , please let me know . I know of such a tribe but I will say nothing !
If you don't play on World 11, you wont know. EA*MCD, was made a month or 2 ago, and they are top 12... They are very brave, but the whole World is with them...

DeletedUser22544

If you don't play on World 11, you wont know. EA*MCD, was made a month or 2 ago, and they are top 12... They are very brave, but the whole World is with them...

I think you failed to mention that the leader of EA*MCD has 1.265.044 points,and there are other players who have 500K +,I think that accounts for the sudden rise.
Last I heard MCD was pwning them.

DeletedUser

Mushy have made a bid for this thread and are now int he Top 5. Comments welcome. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Update:
1 ~Sina~
2 ~LL~
3 ~S.L~
4 M.O.TW
5 Mushy
-------------
Add ur comments.

DeletedUser

Clearly have a ~ before and after your name makes you a great tribe, look at the top three. Sqiggles FTW!

Congrats to Mushy but if you wan to get to first you need to change to ~Mushy~ I know you can only have 6 charaters in the tag, it's a joke