Top 5 tribe prediction.

DeletedUser

So who would you say has the "best players"?

No-one. Judging by the other premades (those listed in my review mainly - NotBad, FREEZE, Riot! - along with a few other tribes), I'd say the "best players" (they are in "" because by best, I mean most well known, who are generally seen as the best also, whether or not I personally see them as the best or not) are pretty evenly scattered between them.

DeletedUser

@Bromance - Thanks for bringing something constructive to the thread, In all honesty I did not even know freeze existed.

@Most every one else - I was not reviewing any tribe simply putting out who I think could have a shot at the top 5 and some very brief notes.

DeletedUser

I believe Noodle have the most devoted players. They probably have a deeper understand of the game then anyone else of W61, and play most actively and efficiently. However, I know them, all this effort also means they burn out the fastest. Limited Hauls is not as taxing on your sleep/real life, so they might stay for longer. We'll see.

You are wrong about Riot! changing their recruitment strategy, the only change was we have gone from is not having a name of someone to spam on our profile, to having that name up there. We have always been open to new people, also those without the devotion and understanding (which is what caused the wave of bad comments about us), and many of them used the chance they were given well. Some unfortunately, have abused it - it's impossible to predict with 100% certainly if the new recruit is a "user" or an "abuser".

I really believe it's a greater, even if more painful, challenge to make a great tribe of decent-to-very-good players then to be very selective and make a great tribe only inviting those you know were great before.

SF

DeletedUser

I believe Noodle have the most devoted players. They probably have a deeper understand of the game then anyone else of W61, and play most actively and efficiently. However, I know them, all this effort also means they burn out the fastest. Limited Hauls is not as taxing on your sleep/real life, so they might stay for longer. We'll see.

You are wrong about Riot! changing their recruitment strategy, the only change was we have gone from is not having a name of someone to spam on our profile, to having that name up there. We have always been open to new people, also those without the devotion and understanding (which is what caused the wave of bad comments about us), and many of them used the chance they were given well. Some unfortunately, have abused it - it's impossible to predict with 100% certainly if the new recruit is a "user" or an "abuser".

I really believe it's a greater, even if more painful, challenge to make a great tribe of decent-to-very-good players then to be very selective and make a great tribe only inviting those you know were great before.

SF

Apologies for misunderstanding your recruitment then. It wasn't really an insult (quite the opposite in fact), it was simply stating that although now there is "someone to spam", your recruitment has still remained quite selective/steady. It was in no means meant to imply you went for mass-recruiting by "officially" opening recruitment or anything of the sort. Although, if there was a misunderstanding there, it was on my behalf - and I apologise for that.

Note: I know you weren't saying I said that; but I just want to be clear on what it is I meant by my post.

The rest of your post I agree completely with.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser103978

Well, I do not know much about the tribes of this world, but after a quickly view ... my predicton without order :

Riot!
Noodle
Faith
Evil
~NR~

It seems to me that they are the ones that have a group of most experienced players and in some cases a good location.

The REBEL, intends to reach the top, but a medium-term , not now :)

DeletedUser103944

For those reasons, I am out. The fact that they're inviting diplomacy makes me out anyway, they won't last.

Iniviting diplomacy, why not? it makes sense to have NAPS with neighbour tribes this early on, they can potentially damage your growth otherwise.

.dan.101

Good to see you Dan. Where are you hiding out? :)

Somewhere in the realms of NotBad, yourself?

Iniviting diplomacy, why not? it makes sense to have NAPS with neighbour tribes this early on, they can potentially damage your growth otherwise.

Searching for it, fine, it's needed, it can be helpful. Just don't see the point in having 'limited' (it's either open or closed, right?) diplomacy.

It's just 3-pet hates of mine. I don't particularly care who they are, what they do or what their male:female ratio is.

DeletedUser

Somewhere in the realms of NotBad, yourself?

Searching for it, fine, it's needed, it can be helpful. Just don't see the point in having 'limited' (it's either open or closed, right?) diplomacy.

It's just 3-pet hates of mine. I don't particularly care who they are, what they do or what their male:female ratio is.

"Limited" implies its open but in a more selective way

DeletedUser

Noodle
Riot!
Orgy.

1,2,3 In no particular order, the rest are rather irrelevant at this point but, I think 4 and 5 will come from somewhere outside the current top 20.

*cue ominous music*

DeletedUser

Noodle and Orgy share territory. I highly doubt both can be successful.

DeletedUser

Noodle and Orgy share territory. I highly doubt both can be successful.

It has happened before, many of the players know each other, some have played together in the same tribes before. It is not hard to see that they could try the old, *put their backs together and push* idea.

DeletedUser

It has happened before, many of the players know each other, some have played together in the same tribes before. It is not hard to see that they could try the old, *put their backs together and push* idea.

You clearly don't know the members of Noodle very well.

DeletedUser

After writing this I realised I knew the leader of orgy, so I have to say I now favour them over Noodle.