Top 5 Tribes Map

hurod

Lawl, like a whole tribes diplomatic stance would depend on you irritation level.

Lol-ed :icon_biggrin:

Hey someone put those Chinese guys on map also :p Than we can see who starts to rim them :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

i highly doubt the chinese guys will get rimmed easily. They will either quit due to RL or get bored and quit.

hurod

Yeah, those Chinese are used to farm. They will be bored soon :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Mass recruiters, I know the duke :lol:

I don't see the point top 5 map this early though, I will do a premades map soon.

lookin ferward ta it, and hopefully someone will get 'round doin da auto updatin ones... woulda made'em meself if'n me had da know hows
zn3lnn.gif

DeletedUser

Yeah, those Chinese are used to farm. They will be bored soon :icon_biggrin:
This. Some of them are well known for their badass farming skills and near 24/7 activity, but they'll just quit when they lose a few troops.
Or was that Koreans?

DeletedUser

Lawl, like a whole tribes diplomatic stance would depend on you irritation level.

You mean that your tribe doesn't depend on my irritation level? Every good tribe just asks me how irritated I am before they attempt any kind of diplomacy. :)

DeletedUser

You mean that your tribe doesn't depend on my irritation level? Every good tribe just asks me how irritated I am before they attempt any kind of diplomacy. :)
How irritated you are?
You make it sound like you control the tribe and that it's pretty much your way or the highway over there. :lol:

DeletedUser

I don't get it? O.O Gorth are you saying Lord Magnolia is irritating? From what i read ti just looked like you were saying the Chinese people were irritating :/

DeletedUser

I don't get it? O.O Gorth are you saying Lord Magnolia is irritating? From what i read ti just looked like you were saying the Chinese people were irritating :/
No.
I meant that Mag being irritated won't make a difference.

DeletedUser

This. Some of them are well known for their badass farming skills and near 24/7 activity, but they'll just quit when they lose a few troops.
Or was that Koreans?

what u think u no all

chinese never tired of lose troops.

DeletedUser104061

Or was that Koreans?

chinese never retire and give up

Arise, ye who refuse to be slaves;
With our very flesh and blood
Let us build our new Great Wall!
The peoples of China are in the most critical time,
Everybody must roar his defiance.
Arise! Arise! Arise!
Millions of hearts with one mind,
Brave the enemy's gunfire,
March on!
Brave the enemy's gunfire,
March on!
March on!
March on, on!

DeletedUser

Lol Riot! are horribly distributed, won't last over 2-3 weeks.

DeletedUser

o_O Deal!

Oh, I thought you were going for more of a clustered approach :lol:

:icon_eek: It took lots of effort! Give me some credit, i'll put it in a spoiler if it helps :icon_cool:

1) I'll give you double or nothing.
2) It was going to be a small cat, so thanks for noticing. Clustering was the way to go to build said cat.
3) You fail at spoilers; and... I luff your siggeh!

DeletedUser

1) I'll give you double or nothing.
2) It was going to be a small cat, so thanks for noticing. Clustering was the way to go to build said cat.
3) You fail at spoilers; and... I luff your siggeh!

When you become a cat, can I be the tooth?
Man, i forgot it was [spoil]blablblalbalbalbalblalbalbla[/spoil]