mine are,
1. SubV
2. Womble
3. PIRANA
4. Brave!
5. eQu

DeletedUser

already a thread for this,

And you haven't changed any tribes into the top 5.....so your post is pointless...

OdinSon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
erm..... im sorry but check the rankings, i have and didnt see any other forum, there quite alot of em

OdinSon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
i just have a feeling SYN will end up dropping below eQu but hey your from SYN prove me wrong :icon_wink:

OdinSon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
ahhh i did read that one i just thought we could use a more recent one due to the last comment on there being from the 6th of july but thanks anyway, whats your opinion honkeytonk? do you think -XIII- will climb to the top 5

DeletedUser

1. i dont see a possible reason for PIRANA to climb up to rank 3 (except for merging again...but im pretty sure it's been made obvious to everyone that the gigantic merge was what caused the war between SubV and PIRANA). Brave! and Womble has a good 5-6 mils lead on PIRANA and PIRANA is losing grounds to SubV day by day (check out your own front lines, Master B Ater, you guys have lost quite a few continents to SubV).

2. eQu probably wont get up to rank 5.

So, to sum up, the top 5 in one month from now will probably remain the same as of now (Brave! and Womble will probably keep exchining number 2, but Womble will come out on 2)

DeletedUser26088

Now i curious to see who will stay fix on 4th and 5th knowing the top 3 (SubV, Womble and Brave!) wont drop (unless a sudden inactivity lol)