Top 5 Worst Tribes

DeletedUser

We live, learn, and move on... Before joining any tribe, try to get know the Duke and his/her intentions are for the World. Try to avoid joining tribe's with "unknown" Dukes.. stick with popular leaders out there..

x.x I promise some of you might know me from way back when :OOO

DeletedUser

I guess quitters are losers :'( But it was only a couple years *cries*

DeletedUser

NEW TOP 5 WORST TRIBES:

1. The Black Shadows/ :)

you guys started an entire gang bang on @Night with upwards of what i heard was near 20 tribes and all of you died. what the hell is wrong with you that you can't even accomplish 1 simple feat. this is quite honestly the most embarrassing thing i've ever seen. every single one of you should be ashamed of yourselves for failing that horribly.

2. LIFE

you merged HUGS, with one of the worst players of all time. hey atmosphere, i know you used to make videos teaching strategy to your tribe EQ, do you have any strategy tips on merges you noob? i never met a player more incapable of judging situations while also being the most confident in himself. you are a terrible player, and now poor LIFE will be another failed tribe you list in your description of your world history.

3. PUSH

HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

4. WIZARD

your dukes are a joke and we all know what karina trades for diplomacy. you will play dirty and merge to win this entire world and still fail miseraby

EDIT: I ADD BS HERE TOO BECAUSE THEY HAVE AN ALLIANCE WITH WIZARD TO FIGHT PUSH, AFTER BS MERGED AD. YES, KEEP HUGGING YOU USELESS MORONS

5. @Night

dont think i let you off so easily. you have good war stats but they are NOT good enough for the level of trash you are playing, and you refer to yourself as gods. until you have won a real major war,you cannot be this confident.

DeletedUser93954

1. The Black Shadows/ :)

you guys started an entire gang bang on @Night with upwards of what i heard was near 20 tribes and all of you died. what the hell is wrong with you that you can't even accomplish 1 simple feat. this is quite honestly the most embarrassing thing i've ever seen. every single one of you should be ashamed of yourselves for failing that horribly.
I'm not here to defend TBS, I'm just here to correct you. From my understanding Half Evil (333) was the tribe that started the coalition, and 20 tribes is a pretty big exaggeration. Before TBS was in the coalition it was EVOLVE, 333, the RAP family and maybe MAFIA or Legend, TBS came into it later.

If you want to say the coalition was trash, pass me a beer and I'll tell you all about just how awful it was.

geomikajak

turn on your microphone then ..i don't need passing,
i know how awful it was/is/and will be..

DeletedUser

Jesus lmfao, he just bashes every single relevant tribe in W89. Don't really blame him though, there hasn't been a single legitimate war yet. Just a lot of hugging. I guess we'll see which tribe has the balls to actually go to war first.

DeletedUser103748

Jesus lmfao, he just bashes every single relevant tribe in W89. Don't really blame him though, there hasn't been a single legitimate war yet. Just a lot of hugging. I guess we'll see which tribe has the balls to actually go to war first.

Well, we merge to win apparently, so don't take this seriously. But I think you seem to have missed two top 5 tribes fighting.

79a244be36a0416aaf4ff276ec3e63a3.png

Nocturne

Reaction score
NEW TOP 5 WORST TRIBES:

5. @Night

dont think i let you off so easily. you have good war stats but they are NOT good enough for the level of trash you are playing, and you refer to yourself as gods. until you have won a real major war,you cannot be this confident.

watch us