Top 50 account needs co-player

DeletedUser104917

Hi,

I'm posting under an anonymous name, and will reveal the account name after some discussions with the potential coplayer.

It's ranked in the top 50 in the world, and is in a top 5 tribe. It's quite close to the rim, and the rank gets lower most days, will be in the top 20 in a couple of months I imagine. The account is in great shape, expanding rapidly with no problems currently and no shortage of targets.

There are currently three players on the account, one of whom wants to leave soon, so we need someone to cover his slot: 23ST - 12ST.

Even if you can only do part of this, that's ok.

You need do be able to do all of the usual stuff. If you don't know what that is, then don't bother adding me. You also need to be online for nearly all of your slot and to farm A LOT.

Only take this on if you can be fully committed to the account for the forseeable future.

DeletedUser104917

I guess people want the account name, its hungrywolf.

Stats Page

image.php

Currently the 4th fastest nobler

Hopefully this will generate some interest now..

DeletedUser

Well I can't believe this has got 0 interest. The last few days we have nobled 4, 3, 7, 4, 3 villages each day, the account is clearly growing a lot and is already very high up! Currently 3rd fastest nobler.

Will take anyone in 23ST - 16ST, if you can cover at least 5 hours of that.

PM me, or skype "owls-fan" if interested.

DeletedUser

It may have something to do with the fact the tribe that account is in is failing?

DeletedUser

Wulvy isn't quitting, someone else wants to.

I don't see RlS as that relevant, say it did fail, it's not as though hungrywolf would struggle to get into another top tribe.

I'm not sure handing an RLS account to the friend on someone in SPAM is a good idea?!

DeletedUser

I mean if you are quitting and -RLS- is failing and valour doesnt want to recruit it...presumably you probably applying to SPAM (well H D is there too if you want to join them, but I wouldnt want to be in that tribe if Valour recruited -RLS- and surrounded them on 2 sides). Then it would be very beneficial for us to have a friend of SPAM on the account.

DeletedUser

The account is in a good position, wish the best for you. This guy is a champ, pure ownage! For those who know, he's been a major snipe for Fluffy, and look at the position, he's miles away!

DeletedUser

I have respect for januane for being such a strong enemy, as well as caval, I would imagine if I was nearer to hungry wolf they would give me a run for my money also!

DeletedUser

Hungry Ill happily noble that account, i cant co I would love to own the villages though :)

DeletedUser95493

You wouldn't want these villages. They're full of rats. =(

DeletedUser

I have a friend who could manage the account, I think. I could take it myself, but I am too busy with my own account in world 11. He is a decent player, have managed just that size accounts pretty well.

Pm me.