Top 50 Players

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Previously I have seen the top 20 players, thread. However, I feel that there are a lot of pretty cool players in the top 50, it would be cool if they were like evaluated reviewed whatever you want to call it. As it is times of war! So feel free if anyone wants to go at it.

Top 50 players!

DeletedUser85711

Lol, you hardly ever get a full top 20 evaluation, let alone top 50. Perhaps you should start it off? It takes hours to do a proper evaluation.

DeletedUser106184

I reckon top 52.

52 Orion4183 TB! 2.252.192 232 9708

DeletedUser108786

I would say that somebody does a thorough evaluation of the top 10 tribes again but in a load of detail. It is more interesting to talk about tribes than individual players.

DeletedUser3932

I might look into the tribe way.

But for someone who did the top 20 players, in reasonable detail, I can say doing 20 players takes long enough time. And I did it in several stints. Doing 50 players would be killer, and anyone able to do that deserves a medal.

DeletedUser

Maybe top 55, lol. But only the interesting ones. Idk! Or top 10 tribe evaluation? Idk.

DeletedUser79609

Or just a rating thread.

You can't rate yourself, or your tribe, but have to link in with the previous rate, so if I rated AAA, Drop (for example) would rate a tribe or player related to them.

DeletedUser

Someone make a thread where players will have time to do decent rates as this one has run its course I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.