DeletedUser

1 Hate. 32.093.410 37.742.891 58 650.740 3999 9.438
2 Rivea 30.541.290 38.013.772 64 593.965 4030 9.433
3 GaMe 21.482.485 23.662.990 55 430.236 2534 9.338
4 AZRA 21.438.507 22.966.803 50 459.336 2456 9.351
5 DEADLY 20.480.405 23.829.417 59 403.888 2599 9.169
6 Mercs! 18.395.453 21.344.315 57 374.462 2263 9.432
7 H.K.M 15.535.925 18.484.297 62 298.134 2104 8.785

Just a quick post i thought we should have a record.

HATE. , RIVEA , MERCS! vs. AZRA, DEADLY ,H.K.M Family

Game.-Nutral

DeletedUser

1 Hate. Sensibly declared on AZRA when they are at their weakest.
2 Rivea I love this tribe, I only wish they had joined the war on the other side. They are a great tribe with great players who don't feel the need to come on these forums and tell everyone how good they are.
3 GaMe Everything rests on them. Rumoured to be allied to AZRA and cancelled their war with N.M. You don't cancel a war for nothing so I see them being involed in some form very, very soon. Hopefully on AZRA's side.
4 AZRA Awesome work against a surprisingly well organised N-family. Sensibly attacked at their weakest point.Wish them the best of luck. They will need it unfortunately.
5 DEADLY Are getting beaten by Mercs! quite comrehensively. Will need a major change of policy if they are to succeed.
6 Mercs! Very well organised and capable of impressive co-ordinated attacks. Are paying the price in the forums for Jinzee's 'support'
7 H.K.M Good stats against Mercs! Their relationship with SKY could prove decisive.
8 SKY Have they ever done anything? Either have never had a war or have a Rivea-esque stance to P&P. Could be the surprise swing tribe in this war. Neibours of the HKM family, will either be allied with them or see them as easy pickings whilst they are distracted.
9 LoL Internal strife will keep them out of the war in my opinion.
10 [H] Are being kept busy by their war. Can't see them getting involved.

DeletedUser

But Harlos, it wouldn't be P&P without another pointless thread with the topic in question covered somewhere else.... ;)

Unless of course GaMe are trying to hint at some thing?

scarlet ash

1 Hate. - no doubt going to mainly gain out of this war, I don't feel i need to write much here as most people with common sense could see whats going to happen anyway.

2 Rivea - Got a front with AZRA and GaMe, I think if GaMe wanted to intervien and war Rivea i don't think rivea would find it hard to switch nearly all their focus to the eastern front they have with GaMe.

3 GaMe - I think if GaMe were to join in this world war they would find it a harder job fighting Rivea then some might think, Mainly because Rivea has more bulk and are denser on their front then Game has on theirs. But then it would be deadly for both sides to under estimate each other.

4 AZRA - Already falling apart in some ways. Could still offer a good fight though

5 DEADLY - They will eventually fall if they don't get the upper hand of Mercs! before AZRA are nearly eliminated. But then it could be vise versa that Mercs! could fall if AZRA succeeds but that is a long shot to be honest in my opinion. no offence to AZRA players, i dont question AZRA's ability, It's just i don't question Hate.s and Rivea's either

6 Mercs! - They have the biggest front lines against enemies out of the 2 sided war at the moment. I think the biggest front could maybe turn over against Rivea if GaMe joins in and some northern tribes. Mercs! have shown skill by being able to get better stats than deadly and being able to hold strongly together from other tribe attacks.

this is probly a pretty pointless post but i couldn't be bothered to go in the top 20 tribe opinion thread and bump it and write about all top 20 tribes when a hand full are the main attraction of the world at the moment.

DeletedUser

But Harlos, it wouldn't be P&P without another pointless thread with the topic in question covered somewhere else.... ;)

Unless of course GaMe are trying to hint at some thing?

Sorry no i am just a soilder of my tribe i hint at nothing ,as i have posted in other topics i am nutral in this war and refuse to even say good luck to any side.

But Harlos sorry i didn't see your post though i personally think mine is better i guess MOD lock this baby up! :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

1 Hate. Sensibly declared on AZRA when they are at their weakest.
2 Rivea I love this tribe, I only wish they had joined the war on the other side. They are a great tribe with great players who don't feel the need to come on these forums and tell everyone how good they are.
3 GaMe Everything rests on them. Rumoured to be allied to AZRA and cancelled their war with N.M. You don't cancel a war for nothing so I see them being involed in some form very, very soon. Hopefully on AZRA's side.
4 AZRA Awesome work against a surprisingly well organised N-family. Sensibly attacked at their weakest point.Wish them the best of luck. They will need it unfortunately.
5 DEADLY Are getting beaten by Mercs! quite comrehensively. Will need a major change of policy if they are to succeed.
6 Mercs! Very well organised and capable of impressive co-ordinated attacks. Are paying the price in the forums for Jinzee's 'support'
7 H.K.M Good stats against Mercs! Their relationship with SKY could prove decisive.
8 SKY Have they ever done anything? Either have never had a war or have a Rivea-esque stance to P&P. Could be the surprise swing tribe in this war. Neibours of the HKM family, will either be allied with them or see them as easy pickings whilst they are distracted.
9 LoL Internal strife will keep them out of the war in my opinion.
10 [H] Are being kept busy by their war. Can't see them getting involved.

SKY are loyal to there allies

DeletedUser

im not saying who we are allied to im just saying that we are loyal to our allies

DeletedUser

2 Rivea - Got a front with AZRA and GaMe, I think if GaMe wanted to intervien and war Rivea i don't think rivea would find it hard to switch nearly all their focus to the eastern front they have with GaMe.

If there was a stat history of the South-Eastern front of Rivea, I'm sure you could see how many people have tried and failed at grabbing a foothold from there. GaMe would have a hard time beating the other tribes that failed.

DeletedUser

And are you allied to H.K.M family.... ?

Psychological forensics indicate that the answer to that question is... YES.

Common sense indicates that all noobs are allied with one another.

DeletedUser

Psychological forensics indicate that the answer to that question is... YES.

Common sense indicates that all noobs are allied with one another.

i am sorry jinz but i gotta disagree with you on the statement about noobs being allied with one another... if you could change it to 95% of noobs are allied with oneanother. when i started this world i was what you would call a noob.... i also know alot of people have quit this game because of new rules all about helping to protect noobs or something like that. not all noobs are bad and yes i know i have nobled barbs on a good few occacsions but i also think noobs are complete idiots and are the dumbest people in the world.. so me only having played this game since this world began i would like to think i know all i need to know to play this game and have been lucky enough to meet some awesome people as opposed to the people which i read you post about everyday and then end up having stomach cramps due to laughing so hard. so there not all that bad just most of them

back to the post anyway mr staats what is the point in it:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

...so me only having played this game since this world began i would like to think i know all i need to know to play this game

Really ? you think you know everything you need to know in a few months of 1 world ?

Damn to think i have been playing for almost 1 1/2 to 2 years and i still need to learn and work on new things daily.

DeletedUser

hell no do i think i know eberything:icon_biggrin: i said i would like to think i know everything to play the game. i learn new stuff everyday lol. taljr11 is a legeend i have learnt a few things off him which i never knew before :icon_evil: like the rules for one. but seriously my point was i love this game and can see all you guys do aswell, not all noobs are dumb:icon_confused: i even learnt today that badyBEY from asena uses
10 000 axes
1500 hc
220 rams as a nuke:icon_rolleyes:

and i hope to continue learning new stuff every hour and minute i play this game.

DeletedUser

I dont know if there is a point re you dont learn new things about this game, unless you have played every world with every possible setting for the full length and learned how different players play the game :)

Also as a side-note to what you said, nobling barbs is not a sign of a noob, nobling the majority of barbs yes, but in many cases if not all, location > points, therefore nobling a barb every now and then to strengthen a cluster is not a bad idea.

DeletedUser

that aint so bad then it was to strengthen my core and if i didnt take them asena would have and i would have been surrounded at the start of the war perhaps then i might not be here:icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Haha! Surrounded by Asena would probably be a good thing, just means they are nobling the barbarians, which makes growth easier for you! xD

bite.me

Haha! Surrounded by Asena would probably be a good thing, just means they are nobling the barbarians, which makes growth easier for you! xD

Really? I thought lack of farms decreases growth rate :icon_rolleyes: