Top Cat of 77, WHATS UP!?!?!

tc77

Hey dorks hows W38 life for you all? :p I saw Nato basicaly took all my barbs from my K47 kingdom :icon_razz:

tc77

I see the activity in the forums is just as active as ever xD

tc77

Llehar we were such good friends too :( Your just jealous of the Top Cat legend!!! (before I went inactive :p)

DeletedUser54703

tc did you even play this world ? I can't remember if you did or not what account were you on again :)

Luke get on skype some time

DeletedUser

I am here to troll, but i remember playing with olaf i think, under name Spuddoz

tc77

tc did you even play this world ? I can't remember if you did or not what account were you on again :)

I was TC77 :p Top Cat, went from Banned to Domino. Rank 1 in Domino for a very very long time, rank 2 right behind you for a few months before I went inactive and then quit? :icon_wink: Ring a bell man haha

tc77

Dear TC, I missssssssss you! :icon_redface:
<3PE

PRUSSIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I miss you too :icon_sad: Like the new name though hahahaha. Hows your TW kick @$$ experience going for you?

DeletedUser102496

PRUSSIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I miss you too :icon_sad: Like the new name though hahahaha. Hows your TW kick @$$ experience going for you?

Forget about Prussia !!!!!! :lol:

Chat to your old buddy Pat :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser102496

Luke get on skype some time

Olaf, I miss you. Even though I was an enemy of NUTS and NATO and is well-known :icon_sad:

You're like the nicest/fairest player :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser104995

Hehe, It's been forever! Get on skype sometime ya slacker! :icon_wink:
Eh, ya know the game is dull without ya! Just never can seem to give it up.. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser102496

I want you back TC, Prussia is right - the game is dull without you.