Top FIVE Tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

who cares what their oda is. neither of them have fought any decent tribes anyway. lol

imo we have just look at our ODD compared to other tribes shows me , we have fought against people who are capable of fighting back :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

suppose jab have shown theyre a decent tribe to be fair..but then again ive got 8 mil or so odd mainly from small players sending random nukes at me lol

DeletedUser

Top 5

what can be said

well

1 {HI} Attacking E-JAB and has Nap with tribes 2 and 3
2 Infamy Have Nap with tribes 1 and 3 not sure who they are attacking
3 KNOCK have nap with 1 and 2 so that pretty much means none of the above will attack one another until it's just 3 tribes left.
4 E-Jab Doing what they can to keep {HI} at bay
5 ILL doing pretty good for a tribe with 17 members.

I know why don't 1tribes 1, 2 and 3 invite all the other tribes to pick a side that they wish to fight on, everyone merge until there are only the 3 tribes left then gor for all out war.

:)

flame away lol

oh crap, the plans b/w 1,2, and 3 are now exposed.. we should overthink the merging process now.. :D lolz.. xD

nevetsb

Towards Humbletree

In the Top 4 topic, Who? are rank 5 but they are a segment of Knock! so it was pointless adding thier review aswell as they are doing the same stuff as Knock!

DeletedUser

Two things:
Slightly Premature as rank 5 has 21 million points.
Continuing on from my other point, we already have a top 5 thread.

would be nice if we actually had a mod who actually kept up to date on w57 and actually had a clue

for a start we dnt have a top 5 thread, only 1 tribe was done, for the last 3 wks the creator of this thread has said it will be done, it will be done, yet still only 1 tribe done

2nd and the main point, who is a segment of knock as nevetsb pointed out

pls humble try keeping up with events and wat actually goes on in this world if ur going to mod it

DeletedUser

Due some private matters are bringing me down a lot lately I haven`t simply been able to do much at all other than keeping my dailly responsibilities on track (barely). The small account I am playing has both prem and acc manager and doesn`t require much of a work - makes me being able to remain alive and do some use i.g. where I am at occationally.

Anyway, as ACTIVE is now merged into E-Jab, there are only 4 large tribes left. The 5th is Who? and they are the branch of Knock! so including them in an evaluation as a separate tribe is simply unnecessary (which is already stated in others comments).

An open request to our dear forum moderator: please close this one and re-open the top four instead as it is (at least in my opinion) more fitting for the current world situation.

Also a thanks to wfman for his initiative to make a thread with some constructive W57 content.

Before making an outro, after following this world quite a while, I am making a quilified nub guess and say that the future of {HI} isn`t looking too bright. Just stating my opinion without being willing to put a long list of reasons about why and ask to those who are touchy about their tribe to just ignore it and not start an argumentation with me cause I will not respond. Who cares about a small nub at rim thinks, right? :icon_wink:

Thanks & Apologizes. Bye

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

An open request to out dear forum moderator: please close this one and re-open the top four instead as it is (at least in my opinion) more fitting for the current world situation.

Also a thanks to wfman for his initiative to make a thread with some constructive W57 content.

well i was hopin to do a bit more research into my thread, such as most conquer in current wars an who has most losses etc like i said earlier in this thread, but with mine closed no point tryin to do the research

and yea i wud like to think my thread, well my 1st post about all top 4 tribes was completely unbiased as thats the way i want it

DeletedUser

As far as I can see, Humble was right in that there is already a top 5 thread. Why could someone else not include their own critique within this thread? Or if there truly is valid reason to discard this thread as a top 5 thread, why was no attempt made to discuss this with the moderator before going ahead and creating a duplicate thread?

We are happy to work with the userbase of any forum to see what the majority want, but we have to be sure that it is what the majority wants, and not just what one player wants, before we take action.

DeletedUser

how can u see hes right?

look at the very 1st post which is to show the top 5 tribes...

theres is only info on 1 tribe...

hello...alarm bells ringing...top 5 yet only 1 tribe done...and the creator of the thread himself has said he hasnt had the time to do anything...

as for the mod himself well hes been mia for ages so y wud a discussion be held with him, and i said previously in this thread if the last fight wasnt able to do it by sunday i wud take it upon myself to do a top 4 due to recent events in the world

DeletedUser

wfman, I have outlined the situation and the actions you can take but here and in PM. We are happy to work with the userbase provided reasonable support is shown by more than one person. We can just allow everyone to create duplicate threads just because they don't like how the first one is done.

Formulate an argument, present your reasons to the mod, show that there is adequate support. Don't just drive ahead and do what you want, or we are forced to apply the letter of the law.

DeletedUser

wfman, I have outlined the situation and the actions you can take but here and in PM. We are happy to work with the userbase provided reasonable support is shown by more than one person. We can just allow everyone to create duplicate threads just because they don't like how the first one is done.

Formulate an argument, present your reasons to the mod, show that there is adequate support. Don't just drive ahead and do what you want, or we are forced to apply the letter of the law.

Due some private matters are bringing me down a lot lately I haven`t simply been able to do much at all other than keeping my dailly responsibilities on track (barely). The small account I am playing has both prem and acc manager and doesn`t require much of a work - makes me being able to remain alive and do some use i.g. where I am at occationally.

Anyway, as ACTIVE is now merged into E-Jab, there are only 4 large tribes left. The 5th is Who? and they are the branch of Knock! so including them in an evaluation as a separate tribe is simply unnecessary (which is already stated in others comments).

An open request to our dear forum moderator: please close this one and re-open the top four instead as it is (at least in my opinion) more fitting for the current world situation.

Before making an outro, after following this world quite a while, I am making a quilified nub guess and say that the future of {HI} isn`t looking too bright. Just stating my opinion without being willing to put a long list of reasons about why and ask to those who are touchy about their tribe to just ignore it and not start an argumentation with me cause I will not respond. Who cares about a small nub at rim thinks, right? :icon_wink:

Thanks & Apologizes. Bye

^^ creator of thread... is there any reason to keep this thread open and mine locked?

as for humble, if he was actually doin his job, aka lookin after w57 forums, chaos wud not have broken out not once but twice in the last few wks, u wud have not have had to handle both situations,

fact of the matter is humble is not capable of doing his job (modding w57 forums) and needs replaced by sumone who has the time to actually mod these forums as u of all ppl shud know since u did have to close a thread due chaos breakin out

DeletedUser

right since you have proven incapable of listening to reason and clear facts and are not capable of seeing or taking action urself i have gone above ur head as humble is most certainly unreliable of doing his job (modding w57)

DeletedUser

Crikey, you don't leave much time for people to have a life, do you? When humbletree comes back online, I'm sure he'll see this and take it into account. Please be patient.

DeletedUser

fact of the matter is humble is not capable of doing his job (modding w57 forums) and needs replaced by sumone who has the time to actually mod these forums as u of all ppl shud know since u did have to close a thread due chaos breakin out

Quit beating a dead horse to prove your point. If it is as you say then appropriate action will take place. If you don't like it then apply for the Mod job yourself. Get in the solution and stop being a negative little willy.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
^^ creator of thread... is there any reason to keep this thread open and mine locked?

Personally, I'm of the opinion that just because the OP isn't able to edit the first post due to inactivity or w/e, there's no reason that one where the OP can edit the first post should be made instead.

People can still discuss the top 5 tribes here, and make their own evaluations. Your thread, the one which got locked, merely did exactly that - and so should really have been posted on here. I don't see much point in having a thread made merely for the fact that the OP asked for another one to be used instead. Once a thread in PnP areas starts any meaningful discussion, it's a useful thread. This one would be a better one to use than the Top 4 Tribe thread imo, purely for the simple fact that it has a lot of past information on exactly the same topic already on it - whereas the other one to me just amounted to a second thread on the same topic, which was completely unnecessary.

DeletedUser

Once a thread in PnP areas starts any meaningful discussion, it's a useful thread. This one would be a better one to use than the Top 4 Tribe thread imo, purely for the simple fact that it has a lot of past information on exactly the same topic already on it - whereas the other one to me just amounted to a second thread on the same topic, which was completely unnecessary.

pls post the lot of past information.... as the only info posted was on {hi}

the discussion held in this thread was regarding od only because he took it from twstats and not ingame

no other info has been posted

fail post by a fail player

but hey prove me wrong by posting all this wonderful past information pls and all meaningful discussions

oh and lastly just cus ur being a (insert abusive word here) and wat this thread kept open purely for the reason of disliking me, 1 of the main benefits of having a new thread, which is up to date is that the creator of such a thread can update the events in the world and people can go to page 1 and look, like you would on a self updating map instead of looking thru pages to find out such info

but then again i expect this from a forum warrior, not that u ever accepted the gauntlet that was thrown dwn to u to bk up ur mouth ingame even tho u had the chance
its all u will ever amount to in tw, a forum warrior, now on ur way

edit

exactly the same topic .

i didnt hear u say that when all the other top # threads were made

fail troll is fail

DeletedUser7488

Dear Wfman...

Petnquaranlor
Elder Moderator w56-60

That is all.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
pls post the lot of past information.... as the only info posted was on {hi}

the discussion held in this thread was regarding od only because he took it from twstats and not ingame

no other info has been posted

A few posts of interest, just from briefly glancing over the thread again.

That's discussion based on the topic at hand. Relevant to the thread, and of some interest. Doesn't matter if it's only focused on one aspect of the game or not. It's still of relevance to the topic at hand.

1 of the main benefits of having a new thread, which is up to date is that the creator of such a thread can update the events in the world and people can go to page 1 and look, like you would on a self updating map instead of looking thru pages to find out such info

I don't think that this is a benefit. As doing this merely means you bi-pass any discussions made, so people just read the first post and not the discussions, leading up to the next one. Plus, it suggests that you think the opinion of the OP is more important than the opinions of others - to the extent that they shouldn't be allowed to post their own versions of updates on the thread. It's better imo to see a timeline through a thread, than the OP choosing what to put in the first post every time his viewpoint changes.

fail post by a fail player...
oh and lastly just cus ur being a (insert abusive word here) and wat this thread kept open purely for the reason of disliking me...
but then again i expect this from a forum warrior, not that u ever accepted the gauntlet that was thrown dwn to u to bk up ur mouth ingame even tho u had the chance...
its all u will ever amount to in tw, a forum warrior, now on ur way...
i didnt hear u say that when all the other top # threads were made...
fail troll is fail...

All of these comments are subjective and childish.

I'll reply to the childishness just this once.

[SPOIL]You seem to think my post is a failure purely because I made a point that you dislike. That's not a fail in my eyes. That just means you are only able to see things from your own point of view and are not prepared to consider other opinions than your own.

You seem to think I'm a fail player. You'll find, I don't particularly care - all I see from you is whining and attempts to insult me (quite poorly too) for disagreeing with you, and so I just find it amusing how petty you are.

You seem to think that it is appropriate to insult someone on this forum, so long as you leave the rude word out but still imply it. Implying an insulting word is still something you probably would be in trouble for.

You seem to think I disagree with you because I dislike you. I disagree with you because I disagree with you. It's as simple as that. Trying to guess my motives when there are no motives beyond pointing out something you fail to see, is amusing.

I apologize if the fact that I have been having some fairly serious health issues, to the extent that I let down a friend I wanted to help out in this world, plus other worlds I have more interest and focus in, means I failed to back my mouth ingame. I actually would prefer to focus on getting myself back on my feet health-wise, than spend time focusing instead on putting more hours than I can afford to give on yet another world. Though I'm sure you will flame me for this, for "making excuses", as I'm sure you think you know my life better than I do.

I've most likely amounted to a lot more in TW than just a "forum warrior". A number of people on this world alone have seen me play before, or have been led by me and enjoyed the experience. I suspect, particularly any early gamers on this world who were playing alongside me, would point out the fact that I've probably done a lot more in terms of skill and teamwork, than you would ever be able to understand.

Regarding other # top tribe threads - I don't read the W57 forums a huge amount. So, why would I make posts on every single thread? I don't think I've even read other # top tribe threads in the past few months beyond these two. And I only read your one after seeing the argument develop here.

You think I'm trolling. I think you're being a bit silly. I know I'm not trolling. I'm sure you don't think you're being silly. So, subjective view again.
[/SPOIL]

Last edited:

DeletedUser

A few posts of interest, just from briefly glancing over the thread again.

That's discussion based on the topic at hand. Relevant to the thread, and of some interest. Doesn't matter if it's only focused on one aspect of the game or not. It's still of relevance to the topic at hand.

you just confirmed wat i said...that was the only discussion an it didnt amount to anythin...

I don't think that this is a benefit. As doing this merely means you bi-pass any discussions made, so people just read the first post and not the discussions, leading up to the next one. Plus, it suggests that you think the opinion of the OP is more important than the opinions of others - to the extent that they shouldn't be allowed to post their own versions of updates on the thread. It's better imo to see a timeline through a thread, than the OP choosing what to put in the first post every time his viewpoint changes.

how is it not a benefit, people are kept up to date on current w57 events, any discussions would be there in the thread itself

the thread itself was based on current ongoings, possible ongoings,
and even research into whose top nobler, top loser in the wars

its not like ur usual top threads where ppl post all the tribes n giv there opinions, as well were past that stage, its basically end game time here

people are allowed to post information which i asked for and are able to add to the thread aswell as they see fit

my opinion was not far more important as it was a completely unbiased post regarding every tribe as i wanted facts posted up regarding each tribe, so thats where peoples input comes into play so they would need to post and even discuss

so you are extremely wrong in your opinion

All of these comments are subjective and childish.

I'll reply to the childishness just this once.

[SPOIL]You seem to think my post is a failure purely because I made a point that you dislike. That's not a fail in my eyes. That just means you are only able to see things from your own point of view and are not prepared to consider other opinions than your own.

You seem to think I'm a fail player. You'll find, I don't particularly care - all I see from you is whining and attempts to insult me (quite poorly too) for disagreeing with you, and so I just find it amusing how petty you are.

You seem to think that it is appropriate to insult someone on this forum, so long as you leave the rude word out but still imply it. Implying an insulting word is still something you probably would be in trouble for.

You seem to think I disagree with you because I dislike you. I disagree with you because I disagree with you. It's as simple as that. Trying to guess my motives when there are no motives beyond pointing out something you fail to see, is amusing.

I apologize if the fact that I have been having some fairly serious health issues, to the extent that I let down a friend I wanted to help out in this world, plus other worlds I have more interest and focus in, means I failed to back my mouth ingame. I actually would prefer to focus on getting myself back on my feet health-wise, than spend time focusing instead on putting more hours than I can afford to give on yet another world. Though I'm sure you will flame me for this, for "making excuses", as I'm sure you think you know my life better than I do.

I've most likely amounted to a lot more in TW than just a "forum warrior". A number of people on this world alone have seen me play before, or have been led by me and enjoyed the experience. I suspect, particularly any early gamers on this world who were playing alongside me, would point out the fact that I've probably done a lot more in terms of skill and teamwork, than you would ever be able to understand.

Regarding other # top tribe threads - I don't read the W57 forums a huge amount. So, why would I make posts on every single thread? I don't think I've even read other # top tribe threads in the past few months beyond these two. And I only read your one after seeing the argument develop here.

You think I'm trolling. I think you're being a bit silly. I know I'm not trolling. I'm sure you don't think you're being silly. So, subjective view again.
[/SPOIL]

[spoil]for someone who says they have serious health issues you would think they wouldnt be playing tw or even posting on the externals yet you have been a regular poster
so yea sry if i dnt buy wat ur selling
i know ppl who do have issues health or otherwise and they dnt come near this game cus well its not a priority but this isnt the case with u, u still manage to be a regular poster on these forums everyday

again ur all mouth and no action, skill, teamwork, you would actually need an acc to actually be able to do either of them ingame
unless ur going to bk up ur statements ingame i suggest less yapping, either way i will continue to noble kingy the great warrior :)

i never said u did read w57 forums all the time but the activity here is pretty stale, my thread was to help the activity a bit, u know sumthin up to date but seems everyone including urself wants to put a stop to that n keep a top 5 thread open which only has 1 tribe on it since it was made on the 14th of jan even tho i did knock to help out

yea i think ur trolling out of spite, subjective, silly, im not really fussed, i think all mods have gone crazy n lost the plot, ppl seem to want to a stop at an attempt to bring activity to these forums so...im gna let them have there,
if my thread is unlocked i will just delete my whole post
not wasting my time for ppl to throw it bk in my face

i made a thread with gd intentions, no trollin, no flamin, even tho i hate {hi} i made everythin unbiased an fair so...yea i think ur trolling[/spoil]

Status
Not open for further replies.