dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Most flop action unite whole k45 declare war to DS, trashtalk and do nothing

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Most flop action unite whole k45 declare war to DS, trashtalk and do nothing

lol yeah, thats what happened. DS didnt attack every single one of us and afterwards they wonder how come we ended up being allied:eek:

Aaron1985

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
DS are far from the best and bully their way through, sending messages to each player of a tribe to spy or die.

Google ethics and honour and have a go properly, that goes for everyone too by the way, would you really play along side your friends who would send support at a moments notice yet spy? Hell no.

Keep it real.

Literally, world 112.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 11543158

...would you really play along side your friends who would send support at a moments notice yet spy? Fuck no...

I would? That sounds ideal. First of all, i get support at a moments notice. Second of all, in order to have friends who'd do that, I'd have to have friends in the first place right? So i finally get friends! And lastly, these friends go and tell more people about me so i can make even more friends? Win-win and no downside!

Sign me up. I would also like to "keep it real."

Aaron1985

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well you’re a player I wouldn’t play with and I’m sure half of the forums if not more would agree. Traitor. Liar and basically save your own ass.
It’s funny too because the tribe DS would get the info from you then farm and noble your ass lol.

Heard it first hand from players who’ve played with them previously.

Daddy Ashen

Reaction score
Well you’re a player I wouldn’t play with and I’m sure half of the forums if not more would agree. Traitor. Liar and basically save your own ass.
It’s funny too because the tribe DS would get the info from you then farm and noble your ass lol.

Noble sig? Don't think so, since we call him to come and play on this world.

Seriously dude that think with the "ds kick players and eats them" has to stop, u all people either u know the one wayof the story or u don't know nothing and u assume that what u are telling it's true ...all internals on ds so far where for reasons, and if i could i will have internal them twice, so quit from saying again and again the same shits when you don't know nothing. Get a life already

Deleted User - 11543158

Damn dude it was a joke, not a dick, no need to take it so hard. I'm literally brand new to .net, how exactly is it possible for me to be a traitor, liar, and basically saving my own ass? You don't even know me :D

DeletedUser116348

This guy gets given one side of a story and instantly believes it like some goo-brained chimp, then takes to the forums to spout his uneducated opinion, monkagiga

Aaron1985

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
One sided story? Uneducated? Where did that come from?

I got it from 4 tribes and my entire tribe... about DS that is. Then seen it with my own eyes as he was account sat then nobled days later....

@Sigismund325 lol I am new to .net also, so apologies for that. But yeah those types of players make me sick and I feel it ruins the game, some would think it adds a certain spice I guess and it certainly would have happened during every war, agents, double agents, spies etc etc would rather a loyal bunch which is what I’ve found now, though we don’t have a full squad we are close to filling the ranks. 4-5 more ish and we’re done.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aaron1985

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
DS ( not you ) mailed my entire tribe spy or die. Then sent a million attacks and the coalition said the same thing not to mention I was warned before hand.

I’ll let you go twstat it and see if you can work it out. Started with nickolaaaz and franz something I think his name was ( TOG ) and ( DS )
But bagdzilla was the one who sent the message had them all forwarded. Terror he said lol. A player of equal points to our tribe had to resort to that to get past us initially. Not before our leader a player named @detdu betrayed us to another tribe that you guys ate first :)

Last edited:

Aaron1985

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I gotta go to work so don’t think I’m not replying because if you’re brilliant education. It’s because I’m working :)

DeletedUser116348

Ok, so I'm just going to explain this to you out of sympathy for how ridiculous you sound. Frain quit after 108 ended and Nicolaaaz gave up villages and will coplay because of time constraints. So go on, keep your list going. I assume you're just going to list every internal in the hope that something lands. (It won't, by the way.) Don't chime in if you're absolutely clueless

Aaron1985

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It’s not internal. I’m talking about DS players directly messaging tribes players individually on 111. Spy or die. One did.
I was pre warned about that by a tribes mate who shall remain nameless for his protection, I was also warned by 4 other tribes they received similar messages. It’s a shit ass terrible tactic and you think it’s okay? I’m sure others do it but I directly know that it happened like I said one of my players did it. Let him account sit then was nobled 4 days later. Yes he’s an idiot for doing it. But that tactic alone speaks wonders about DS directly right?

Surely you can concede that point.

Say Bye

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I think DS is a good tribe, but not as good as they think. And of course, we are shitty, not needed to say :D