Top In A Month?

Deleted User - 31145

why do we always put thease usless threads up in a months time half the players here would have quit or been nobled

half the tribes here will no longer be here

who cares who is number 1 in a months time as long as we are top at the end i don't give a rats arse

Teh Sexorz

You don't know that.

Yes, I do. This is W24, half these tribes have already failed just due to the leadership and member lists. The tribe that will be top in 1 month, will have the biggest point whores. Any 'good' tribe here, will be making troops, not buildings. Then again, their are hardly and 'good' tribes to begin with. I suppose we will see in September though.

DeletedUser

I have a feeling the original poster meant top player not tribe... but wth who cares... pointless thread both ways... in one month whoever's first will be first, whoever's not won't, very simple if thought about.

Oviz

Yes, I do. This is W24, half these tribes have already failed just due to the leadership and member lists. The tribe that will be top in 1 month, will have the biggest point whores. Any 'good' tribe here, will be making troops, not buildings. Then again, their are hardly and 'good' tribes to begin with. I suppose we will see in September though.

hmm, last time I checked the more troops you have, the more you can farm and build troops AND buildings. I doubt someone can be in top spot after a month without farming a lot.

DeletedUser

hmm, last time I checked the more troops you have, the more you can farm and build troops AND buildings. I doubt someone can be in top spot after a month without farming a lot.

QFT

Teh Sexorz

In the long term yes. Think about 1 month. I will personally, be building only troops for a while, and upgrading buildings as I go. They will not cause a tribes points to go up that much.

I prefer a thread that says "What tribe will have top ODA in 1 month". That is whats really worth watching, not points.

DeletedUser

The tribe that will be top in 1 month, will have the biggest point whores. Any 'good' tribe here, will be making troops, not buildings.

Why must there always be such ignorance posted on the public forums? Why is it so hard for the TW public to learn how to build both at the same time? All of the wannabe numpties out there always go on about how they build troops and that is why they dont have points. That is complete Bull. If you are incapable of properly balancing your troop production and point growth then you are a bad player. Period.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1 month isnt much, the top tribe in 1 month can still be a bad mass recruiter that has just got lucky, in three months, when there is serious fighting then we will see.
But the best tribes will be fighting and not just going for points so they still wont be at the top ODD and ODA are the best ranking systems

Teh Sexorz

Why must there always be such ignorance posted on the public forums. Why is it so hard for the TW public to learn how to build both at the same time. All of the wannabe numpties out there always go on about how they build troops and that is why they dont have points. That is complete Bull. If you are incapable of properly balancing your troop production and point growth then you are a bad player.

Im wasn't talking about individual players, I was talking about a tribe. Do you honesty think that in one month, the top tribe won't be point whores? Do you think the top tribe will contain exceptional players? Do you think it will matter, because they will manage to survive past one month? I, don't.

SharkEyes

Why must there always be such ignorance posted on the public forums? Why is it so hard for the TW public to learn how to build both at the same time? All of the wannabe numpties out there always go on about how they build troops and that is why they dont have points. That is complete Bull. If you are incapable of properly balancing your troop production and point growth then you are a bad player. Period.

Hey pred! Youre here too?

Oh and did you take my villies yet? I havnt checked...

DeletedUser

I am leader of a 1337 tribe going by the name Kinky. I dont see any of your previous aliases so you must be using a new one. I need to know so I can invite you to the tribe.

And I am nobling you as we speak. It takes forever with only one noble.

DeletedUser

In the long term yes. Think about 1 month. I will personally, be building only troops for a while, and upgrading buildings as I go. They will not cause a tribes points to go up that much.

I prefer a thread that says "What tribe will have top ODA in 1 month". That is whats really worth watching, not points.

ODA after 1 month means just as much as points tbh

you can get lucky and be in an area where they use bad ratios

on the other side you could be surrounded by abandoneds and 1 player that doesnt build troops , you cant get much oda then , right

SharkEyes

I am leader of a 1337 tribe going by the name Kinky. I dont see any of your previous aliases so you must be using a new one. I need to know so I can invite you to the tribe.

And I am nobling you as we speak. It takes forever with only one noble.

No Im not actually playing. I really dont have time at all, if I did id have stayed in W21 :icon_wink:

Oviz

In 1 month good players will have nobles with full nukes. With these growing barbarians you don't need to have high OD A to farm a lot. (jamm proved that on w20) . I think in 1 month there will be already some signs of good tribes and bad, because many of the players who are just playing for short period of time will have quit already. And tribes which will have good members will have nobled at least few good villages, instead of 500 point barbarians, which will give them the rank.

Teh Sexorz

ODA after 1 month means just as much as points tbh

you can get lucky and be in an area where they use bad ratios

on the other side you could be surrounded by abandoneds and 1 player that doesnt build troops , you cant get much oda then , right

I can't argue with that. ODA this early actually isn't a good thing, it means you are losing troops to spiking, and that will stunt your growth if you lose alot. However, looking at ODA will give you a slight idea about what tribe will stay around. Points, do not.

SharkEyes

way too early to tell

Not really. If I played this world and felt inclined to its generally fairly easy to pick out 3/4 tribes which will be top 10 (ish) in a months time. Youve just gotta know what to look for :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

In a month we will see a forming of the good tribes that will be. They might not be on top but you will see them with more points than the average tribe. They will most likely not be a full tribe and because of that will lack points. Its hard to find the better players so the tribes wont be full. Maybe some of them will have 40 players. Kinky is the best tribe in W24 atm with Purple predator as leader.