Top OD Tribal ranks

DeletedUser

I guess is Dust the measuring stick as to whether these stats show anything at all... us being ranked 6th overall kinda makes us laugh too! lol

DeletedUser

No alba, thats the point of this thread. The TW ranking is as you say (OD gained as a member of the tribe stays with the tribe) however i felt this missed the subtleties of the OD for a newly merged tribe like BANG!?
So i figured, TW stats ranking is the sum of all players OD in the tribe (so when a player leaves, their OD is deducted from the tribes and vice versa when someone joins)
I guess this allows a different but equally valid measure of a tribes strength.

good point, i assumed twstats would want to do there stats same as the game but actually its best if we have these 2 scales like you said.

DeletedUser

OK so lets look at this from a different angle... does this mean that effectively we have 6th best players in the world and LS have 9th?

(thatll cause a stir lol)

It means LS is attacking you and your are just defending. Its easier to Raise Def than Offense when villas are stacked.

It happened back with C² & CND Skirmish.. players Def skyrocket but the ones attacking had low increses of ODA.