Top Players

DeletedUser89514

Let me start :icon_wink:

1 Reiny Uy - Farming Beast, although I do not know how far they will get. I expect them to stay up there until some players that know how actually play the game, not just farm attack them. Although I know him farely well, his skills arent the best sad to say. Sorry bud :icon_cry:
2 Southern.Comfort - I know him farely well, hes an all-around player, expect him to stay up there for a while
3 Josheb - I don't know him, but I see him start up in so many worlds :icon_rolleyes:
doubt we will see him here for long.
4 UND3RRAT3D - Played in cbears together. Good player, although didnt play long enough to really get to know him. He will stay up there for a while
5 sidney07 - Dont know too much about him, so illl say NUB ! :icon_twisted:
6 Syns- Same as sidney :)
7 sureshd82- ME! I am a beast :) Although I am a bit biased :icon_wink:
8 thecolossus - Hes in chicken, what can i say? :icon_redface:
9 Do I Grind Your Gears? - Heard a bit about him, expect him to do well, but dont know if he wil stay for long
10 darkbar - highest nobler with an average of 0.7 villages a day. dont know him well
11 Your time- No comment, as I do not know him
12 Newbie-Bob Party! - Dont know him
13 ATen32 - Dont know him
14 Buster Cherry - Coplayed by gereat players, in the begining were rank 1, then got attacked by a massive amount of players, even my bonfire couldnt help him. Now the attacks are over, and he is getting back up the ranks. Expect him to be in top 5 soon :)
15 Krushers - Nub
16 Waves 2U - Dont know much about him, but judging from my convo with him, He is pretty cool :icon_wink:
17 rugsbunny - Beast. Although I am pretty biased as he is a good friend of mine
18 Hagar Hammerfist
19 CMBurns - Iv seen him around on externals, talked to him before, decent guy :)
20 Augustus888 - having problems in game with this nub :) Gonig to noble him soon if he doesnt stop :)

DeletedUser

I am to lazy for this
Reiny is farming beast
Southern,UND3RRAT3D,Buster good players at least what I know
Waves 2U (nod) seems like pretty cool

Sureshd82 and Rugs - will need to noble them if they dont slow down:p
oh,and Augustus888 too...

Others I dont know,so cant make any comment but
Tbh expect from most of them in top20 to annoy others for quite some time.

Last edited by a moderator:

KeegiKolmas

4 UND3RRAT3D - Played in cbears together. Good player, although didnt play long enough to really get to know him. He will stay up there for a while
12 Newbie-Bob Party! - Dont know him

You played cbears, but you dont know me?

Well, im KeegiKolmas from w50, and i was in cbears for too damn long, well until SS quited and bears dismissed, was moslty top ranked from bears.
But if you dont know me, farewell.

DeletedUser96310

You played cbears, but you dont know me?

Well, im KeegiKolmas from w50, and i was in cbears for too damn long, well until SS quited and bears dismissed, was moslty top ranked from bears.
But if you dont know me, farewell.

I know you Keegi :)

you were one of the few members that actually tried to fight back when Aetost left you hanging. I know because I'm in SchOoL. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser33494

1 Reiny Uy - Farming Beast, although I do not know how far they will get. I expect them to stay up there until some players that know how actually play the game, not just farm attack them. Although I know him farely well, his skills arent the best sad to say. Sorry bud :icon_cry:

Reiny isn't alone this time round.

DeletedUser91646

Im Afraid if its ENGLISH SKILLS.. i do really suck >:)
im not farming beast.. xD its the troops.. :D

i know someone out there deserves the name FarmBeast :D
Also Addition.. Skills alone wont dominate the game.. :)
it will just help you... i prefer teamwork
useful skills maybe just sniping and timing attacks..??

@Keegikolmas..
Newbie-Bob. ur in my skype. u played w42???

@Sureshd.
bwahahaha.. u gonna noble Augustus soon.. lol.. funny
go get augustus :D

Hey wheres my sig >_<

DeletedUser

Reiny I used to call my very dear friend farming beast,sorry if me calling you like that ofended u in any way. To bad that he doesnt play anymore,would be fun to see the two of u in same area,I think that others would just hit restart after a week or two seeing haul 1 1 1 :D

anyway I would say lots of good players in top 20,I am trying but u guys are just waaaaaaay to fast :(

DeletedUser33494

SAB, what other worlds have you played? I swear I have seen you somewhere before.
also thanks for the kind words.

@ Haim,
you believe Reiny lacks the somewhat ( I'm gonna use a term that I hate) Elite skill that is about in this game, .. he makes up in the co.
Not getting annoyed at your post about us, just saying were not going to fall because we actual have a fight with someone our size.

DeletedUser

:)

Seriously w18 and w47 in last few years...Rudegar and me was messing around on w53...but didnt stayed there for to long,kinda started to be bored so we hit delete and came to play w54.

KeegiKolmas

Im Afraid if its ENGLISH SKILLS.. i do really suck >:)
im not farming beast.. xD its the troops.. :D

i know someone out there deserves the name FarmBeast :D
Also Addition.. Skills alone wont dominate the game.. :)
it will just help you... i prefer teamwork
useful skills maybe just sniping and timing attacks..??

@Keegikolmas..
Newbie-Bob. ur in my skype. u played w42???

@Sureshd.
bwahahaha.. u gonna noble Augustus soon.. lol.. funny
go get augustus :D

Hey wheres my sig >_<

Na nub, we played W50 together :)

DeletedUser97275

I am to lazy for this
Reiny is farming beast
Southern,UND3RRAT3D,Buster good players at least what I know
Waves 2U (nod) seems like pretty cool

Sureshd82 and Rugs - will need to noble them if they dont slow down:p
oh,and Augustus888 too...

Others I dont know,so cant make any comment but
Tbh expect from most of them in top20 to annoy others for quite some time.

:O barbie :)

I been away last couple of days and not nobled, to give you a chance :) Will start again sometime today.

DeletedUser

I had flu for a week...so yours I been away last couple of days doesnt count.

But,ok
Lets race begin:D

DeletedUser89514

SAB, what other worlds have you played? I swear I have seen you somewhere before.
also thanks for the kind words.

@ Haim,
you believe Reiny lacks the somewhat ( I'm gonna use a term that I hate) Elite skill that is about in this game, .. he makes up in the co.
Not getting annoyed at your post about us, just saying were not going to fall because we actual have a fight with someone our size.

I know you :p

If your on then what can go wrong? :icon_wink:

I played as tribe-seller in Cbears, got banned at 6k at rank 1 :lol:

Was real sad when SS quit. WAs funny how gummer and Ben coed on that world in School Was very entertaining to watch :lol:

DeletedUser91646

Na nub, we played W50 together :)

lmao.. bwahahaha.. its bcoz u change name u nub.. did u quit also w50?? after our freak leader got caught Cheating.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

@Richard.Francia
Chill :)..

@Barbie
what tribe u in w47?? i played w47 toO but me and bigchief quit... we dont like our Leader Skittlz :)

@Haim
who are u?? reveal urself.. who are u in CBEARS :D
SS quit and went army.. am i right?? RL issues :)

DeletedUser89514

lmao.. bwahahaha.. its bcoz u change name u nub.. did u quit also w50?? after our freak leader got caught Cheating.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

@Richard.Francia

@Barbie
what tribe u in w47?? i played w47 toO but me and bigchief quit... we dont like our Leader Skittlz :)

@Haim

im sureshd82 :)

Told you many times. Talked to you on skype repeatedly today :lol:

Mmm, played as tribe-seller there, I have many alliases, im unknown :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser80937

2 Southern.Comfort - I know him farely well, hes an all-around player, expect him to stay up there for a while

Do you know the lead player of Southern.Comfort is "she" and not "he"? :lol:

DeletedUser91646

im sureshd82 :)

Told you many times. Talked to you on skype repeatedly today :lol:

Mmm, played as tribe-seller there, I have many alliases, im unknown :icon_twisted:

lmao.. ur mysterious.. haha..
i get you now.. i love you Shmuel :)) hahA

Southern.Comfort is a pretty lady :)

KeegiKolmas

@Richard.Francia

@Barbie

@Haim

lmao, i didnt quit really, i stayed for a little to war school, but then my co had to go, and i got new job, so i didnt have the time anymore, and then i quited lol