top secret mission ; Queue in mission impossible theme song

savraa

daannnat dannnnaaa dannnnaa nnnaaaa nnnaaaa :lol:

The mission is take this village 99|124 and rename it to.... ! !!!!!!!OTD is a total (_|_)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::spear:

OTDDeathAwaits

The mission is take this village 99|124 and rename it to.... ! !!!!!!!OTD is a total (_|_)

no! It has 50axes in it, it is not take-able! The rest of the troops are on their way to downgrade your academy :lol:

That village has just become the most famous attack village :icon_cool:

samulis

Don't make fun of Germans, it's a bad idea. Especially ones who have immigrated to the US, or actually, Germanic-based people who have immigrated to the US and currently are governor of California- They might go 'Terminator' on you and then you'll be wondering why you said geschlossen was a funny word.

Since the begining of times, people have known people who know that geschlossen doesn't mean turtle. Then, a long time after people decided it was german. Then after that, they decided it ment somthing along the lines of 'lock' or 'shut'.

I wonder what geschlossen up means. :lol:

p.s. Yes, i'm a terrorble person because I really don't care which eastern/middle european contry you come from, I just call it russian-based or germanic... and if it's a little to the south, I call it either turkish-based or greek-based. I'm that terrorble.

p.p.s. Though, I do have a strange ability to pick out Croatians from large crowds of players...

Back on topic,

Last edited:

rbh135

Don't make fun of Germans, it's a bad idea. Especially ones who have immigrated to the US, or actually, Germanic-based people who have immigrated to the US and currently are governor of California- They might go 'Terminator' on you and then you'll be wondering why you said geschlossen was a funny word.

Since the begining of times, people have known people who know that geschlossen doesn't mean turtle. Then, a long time after people decided it was german. Then after that, they decided it ment somthing along the lines of 'lock' or 'shut'.

I wonder what geschlossen up means. :lol:

p.s. Yes, i'm a terrorble person because I really don't care which eastern/middle european contry you come from, I just call it russian-based or germanic... and if it's a little to the south, I call it either turkish-based or greek-based. I'm that terrorble.

p.p.s. Though, I do have a strange ability to pick out Croatians from large crowds of players...

Back on topic,

geschlossen up

.dan.101

You wanted meh :icon_eek: