TOP ten (Agressive tribes)

DeletedUser

Who do you think are the top 10 agressive tribes.

If you study the tribes you wouldmt just pick premades you know

so who are the future agressors on this world?
1. being most agressive 10 being least agressive

DeletedUser

how can there be an agressive tribe when a) no one has offensive troops and b) no one can attack anybody for 5 days

Bigfeet15

lol pipz isn't it to early to be decideing this. so many tribes rise and crumble in the first weeks of this game. nothing will really be known untill a few months into this worl.

DeletedUser

lol pipz isn't it to early to be decideing this. so many tribes rise and crumble in the first weeks of this game. nothing will really be known untill a few months into this worl.

yes

leaving it up here for now :)

just wanted to post and you playin w43?

DeletedUser

Lol, people always get overly excited on the forums of new worlds, and prematurely bust their nut.

DeletedUser

Agressive?? Well Doctor is gonna luvz everyone.

there you are danjer, was wondering when you guys were gonna get around to joining :icon_cool:

i think at this point you cant really be sure who will be aggresive and who wont be... many who think they will be will end up being farms a few days after BP ends :lol:

DeletedUser

I know Poke will be agreesive - When we have axemen :spear:

Umm, I would say the most aggressive thing is when the original POKE members find out about poke and come and tear you guys apart for recreating a past great tribe :icon_confused:

Edit: for those that dont know what I am talking about I would suggest you brush up on world 10 history, that or ask someone about the POKE ring.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i remember minun from world 10 in Poke.. are these the same people? :icon_rolleyes: