Top tribe in each K

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I don't think they will, once they fill in all the gaps they'll start nobling abandons and grow very slowly if they can actually defend against the random people who will be nobling them. Eventually if they do survive the initial nobling a bigger tribe that was more spread out in the beginning so they could grow better will come along and wipe them out. Just my opinion but we'll see in time.

Rakiavik

K base tribes are just the opposite of world based tribes.

We have plenty of room to noble villages. And expand. sure, well run out of room eventually, but doesnt everyone...When the world really devolpes down the road, even world based tribes will run out of room, causing them to take villages on the rim, to start in a new area.

DeletedUser

Yes but the world based tribes will be expanding at a far superior rate as they'll be nobling 3k+ villages where you'll be stuck with only the peopel in your area and small abandons eventually.

DeletedUser

Continental tribes will however be coordinated much better than World tribes with the proper leadership.

Rakiavik

Yes but the world based tribes will be expanding at a far superior rate as they'll be nobling 3k+ villages where you'll be stuck with only the peopel in your area and small abandons eventually.

look at the map, there is plenty of space k45 has developed pretty well.

DeletedUser

You have more room now that your black and their blue :icon_wink:

But still, K based tribes do very well short term but after a while, they burn out and are unable to grow as quickly as world tribes. As for them coordinating better, I don't agree. A good leader makes clusters and then those clusters are almost more easy to coordnate with.

Another problem with K tribes is the fact that it is near to impossible to get a full tribe of good members in one K. They tend to let less active players in then a good world tribe. I am not saying that your tribe is the same, just generalizing (if that's a word)

Please note that I am in APOC in w4 and that we are a K based tribe ourselves. I also may be slightly wrong in some of this, but these seem to be the most obvious problems to me.

DeletedUser

look at the map, there is plenty of space k45 has developed pretty well.

I had no clue where the center of K45 is, but this gives a general idea

K45

that RoU cluster near 558|513 is burnt

all that TDod near 585|491 is burnt

Everyone of those tribes have little clusters, and those clusters are going to run into issues later on. Yes, there is plenty of room on K45.....10 hours out noble speed where there are no members of that tribe at all.

[edit] I'm sure if you make a map including any of the top 5 K tribes at this point, there will be similar results.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rakiavik

I understand your views, and agree on you with some things

Im in a K based tribe in w5, and have taken some of the things ive seen wrong there, and taken steps to correct them here.

I keep only active members, i cant refresh my page without there being 20 new posts in our forums

Every tribe world or K based, has its problems, expansion, or whatever. But, the good ones, find ways to fix it.

DeletedUser

*F-F* is not continent based, but we might as well be since nearly half our members are on 63. I am in the middle of a small cluster to the left of our main concentration on the map. I really don't have many prospects for growing which could be a problem :icon_sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.